Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

It's a version of 5:2. You eat 20% below TDEE everyday but all in an 8 hour window (most people do 11-7 or 12-8 for convenience) xx

oh yeah.i have heard of that . Or something similar.

my only issues are I can't fast/ or low my cals that much on my work days. I'm up so early that by 8 am I'm starving! and I eat my dinner at work so it's hard to eat differently to the children and family.

I don't want to fast completely ( 500 cals ) on my two days off as I feel I want to enjoy them and make rick nice evening meals as when I'm at work he has beans on toast or ready meals.

I thought of the 800 cals as I can still enjoy my meals, but I'm not suffering. It's basically 3 small healthy meals with a low calorie treat in the evening. Otherwise I snack in between meals for no real reason other than they are free food on slimming world.

I'm still yet to find a plan that suits me! lol

Hmmm. I'm intrigued.

So according to a website my TDEE is around 1700, which means 20% less is ~1300 cals. If I ate this every day between 1pm - 9pm and effectively skipped breakfast and just had lunch and dinner, I'd lose weight then?

That seems really doable!! What are the results like? I can't find much on it on t'internet.
I bet it would be even more effective if you did all your exercise in a fasted state before lunch time too. x

I managed good I think! I did have two extra treats ( a muller dessert 99 cals and popcorn 81 cals ) but I burnt these off on my bike...does that count haha

I don't think I could skip breakfast! I'm hungry already and it's only nearly 11am !

food plan for today

breakfast- porridge with almond milk. flaked almonds (love these!) and my protein syrup . satsuma. alpen light

lunch- chicken, sweet potato, carrots and kale .

tea- meatballs and pasta

snacks- will decide when I get home. maybe hot chocolate and muller dessert

mmmmm becki my tummy just growled reading your menu looks delicious!!! I'm like you I always feel fine about my calories if ive done some exercise as they basically just get burnt off!! well done for yesterday as well your doing fab!!! :) xx

Thanks girls. I feel better too. No exercise today as it's my first day back at work. Split days are tiring! but the sun helps :)

I've actually had a really lovely day! The sun , light mornings and evenings are making everything seem so much better!
Hope it continues though!

Morning! struggled to get to sleep last night so feeling a bit zzz today but trying to stay positive!

breakfast- porridge, flaked almonds and my syrup

lunch- same as yesterday..chicken, sweet potato, kale, carrots

tea- butter bean pasta in a tomato sauce

snacks- melon, boiled eggs ,jelly ( or muller desert ) banana

Glad being back to work is going well Becki!! Food looks great again today well done!!!!

This morning was challenging but it's Friday tomorrow so * positive, positive, positive!!* I'm trying to think of all the nice things happening soon!!

I've not been hungry at all today . I made myself eat lunch . why can't I feel like this everyday! hehe

Planning a Nacho night tomorrow for when I get home from work to look forward to!!!

Ooooh Nacho night sounds fun!!! I'm the same some days im super hungry other days it's a real chore to eat, like you said why can't we have more of the latter then we'd all be at target in no time lol!!! xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Last edited:
Back