Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

Happy Friday!!!!

plans for today are

breakfast- same! porridge, almonds and syrup. its so easy to make mine and ricks together on a work day. Thinking of prepping something eggy for next week though.

lunch- undecided. I have mushrooms and kale left to use but not much else in the fridge!

tea-Nachos!! not slimming world friendly but rick and I plan to eat and watch a few Dexters with a gin and diet tonic .
I'm going to do Nachos, refried beans, salad, guacamole ( not homemade!) and melted cheese. Any other ideas I can add from all of your Mexican feasts are much welcome!!

Hope everyone has a lovely Friday.

Still no news on the house ; (((

If you're being naughty, I would make quesadillas (or you might be able to make them vaguely SW friendly with B-Free wraps) - pop one tortilla in a dry frying pan, add some chopped red chilli, red pepper, fresh corriander and some grated cheese, pop another tortilla on top, wait til the cheese starts to melt, flip over and toast the other side. Cut into wedges and enjoy with your guac and salsa etc. Delish! xxx

Mexican food and a chill out night with your boy sounds perfect :) and you'll hear soon! xxxx

If you're being naughty, I would make quesadillas (or you might be able to make them vaguely SW friendly with B-Free wraps) - pop one tortilla in a dry frying pan, add some chopped red chilli, red pepper, fresh corriander and some grated cheese, pop another tortilla on top, wait til the cheese starts to melt, flip over and toast the other side. Cut into wedges and enjoy with your guac and salsa etc. Delish! xxx

thanks Sarah! The Mexican queen!! They sound lovelyyyy ( minus the coriander. ..yuk ) X

I think you have given my your recipe before pip. I'm thinking it's something along the lines of avo, lime, chilli...ummm what am I missing?

Don't forget the salsa!! Easy to make yourself or Tesco do an amazing one which is really low cal/low syn!

Something eggy for breakfast next week could be frittata? It's great for using leftovers, easy to slice and portion up and keeps for about 3-5 days in the fridge.
xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Becki,

You could always make a garlic/onion dip with natural yogurt and herbs/sweetner.. my mum did this when we had a taco night and it was lovely and low syn! x

I like that idea! or you have just reminded me about a garlic mayo dip I have made before too with extra light mayonnaise. Thanks!

I love garlic mayo dip. Definitely some fab ideas for Mexican night

I'll have to look through my old slimming mags as one had a Mexican special in it.

settling in for the night!

ForumRunner_20150424_194731.png

Nachos were nice except the guac was too spicy!

ForumRunner_20150425_102225.jpg

instead of Dexter we watched 50 shades of grey ( 50 shades of boring) zzz

I've been a busy exercise bee this morning. My first run since my sore foot which was only 2.5k but my foot feels fine! 5k on stationary bike and then a dog walk.

breakfast- natural yog, grapes, strawbs, almonds

I bought some of these to try. .

ForumRunner_20150425_102509.jpg

wouldn't buy them again.

lunch -potato and beetroot salad

tea- sw sweet and sour chicken.poppadom

I will probably stick to vodka and diet coke this eve at the pub

Back