Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

This one. but I used 400g of passata. The method was basically chuck it all in a pan :)

Screenshot_2015-04-22-20-23-04.png

Mmmm your dinner looks yummy!! And those ice creams are making my mouth water!!! Well done on the exercise!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Ummm ice creams with strawberries....genius!!!

Quick pop in...

breakfast- poached eggs on toast

lunch- burger from a burger van!

tea- bangers, veg and some type of potato

we have been shopping today for paint/shelves etc!

Haha no , the sausages were good though. Heck chicken 0.5 syn each!

Saturday was nice thank you! It's was my friends brothers band . We often go see them and I really enjoy them, Rick is not so keen. We only stayed till 10 , came home watched an episode of Dexter then went to bed and I slept in till 10 yesterday. Bliss! !

We spent a fortune yesterday and it was such a nice day! I've chosen my room colours...
bedroom will be teal feature wall with purple accessories.

bathrooms will be ' santorini blue' where we got married, and white and I'd like a canvas on a wall of a picture of santorini.

kitchen I chose duck egg blue and the front room is called 'Mary jane' which is a mushroom/beige colour.

so as soon as we get the keys we can paint straight away!

How exciting about picking the colours and accessories for your new pad! Can't wait to see some pics. Have you got a date for picking up keys yet? xxx

How exciting about picking the colours and accessories for your new pad! Can't wait to see some pics. Have you got a date for picking up keys yet? xxx

no :( hoping it will be this week or next. We have another viewing for our place tonight ( getting a bit fed up of these though! )

It's getting super-close now - how fab!

I'm totally with you on house viewings - we were really lucky that we didn't have many on ours but they made me feel really uncomfortable! Hope you get an offer soon :) xxx

Those colours sound fab. It will be great to have a fresh palette to work on. ☺

The paint colours sound lovely - so exciting xxxx

Morning
..I had a dream all about duck egg blue..my mind just won't stop whizzing around!!

been awake since 7 so after breakfast my plans are to dog walk, bike and I'd like to run too! plus batch cook for wed and Thursday breakfast/ lunch.

will update food later as I'm clueless atm!

Thanks ging. ..I've planned to meet a friend after lunch now for a dog walk which will be nice.

update on weigh in. 8.12. so nicely maintaining!

breakfast- 2 sw sausages, 2 boiled eggs and 1/2 tin of baked beans

Well done on weigh in you tiny little thing!

This afternoon sounds fun. And dreaming about duck egg is hilarious! Were you dreaming about the colour or actual eggs?!

the colour! probably a few actual eggs were in there too. Mainly duck egg table cloth, blinds and tea/coffee jars as mine atm won't match!!

Back