Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

:(((( our house handover date now won't be till June! We have to be out of this place in less than a month . I could cry :((((((

Ah no :( what are you going to do? Just a month to sort something out for though darling XxxX

It's the builders , apparently they need another month so looking at early June now :( another month and half of duck egg dreams. .boo

we have two options...try extend here if no one has put an application in. or move into my mum's which I really don't want to do as both my parents and two sisters live there and feel it will be cramped and maybe cause a few frictions

Oh Becki - get the ball rolling with the queries today. I'd check and see if it def can't be earlier than June and then check if you can extend by a month. At least you know you have your mum as a back up, even if it's not ideal.

I guess at least they are being thorough and not handing anything over until it's completely finished, you can be reassured by that in a weird kinda way! xx

Awww it's a shame but would be better than moving into an unfinished house. Hopefully landlord will keep you on a bit longer

Oh Becki those colours sound lovely!! I love how the blue fits into your wedding such a lovely touch!! Such a shame that you won't be in there for a while however that does mean you can go on a little get away eeek!!! Well done on the weigh in as well that's fabulous!!! xx

okay. ..We have managed to extend our time in this house till 23rd june. However it's really digging into our extra pennies!

We are going to sit down tonight to work out if holiday is on or off to lanzarote. ..or if there is an alternative. We need to get away for a few days no matter what

I need advice. ..I can fit in 4, possibly 5 fast days till we go. is it worth it now and will it make an extra difference??

So pleased for the holiday - sounds just what you need! xxxx

Definitely. ..going to pop into town tomorrow on my break to get some holiday bits! #primarkhaul

food today

breakfast- 2 sw sausages, 2 boiled eggs and small amount of beans

lunch- chicken stir fry

tea- cottage pie ( syns for gravy )

snacks- banana, possibly a hot choc tonight

Omg soooo excited for you!!! Where are you going to go?!? Hahah I love a good primark haul before holiday!!! Foods looking good, you'll definitely have that bikini body in no time!!! x

We are going to Puerto del Carmen in lanzarote. sun, sea and sand!!

in other BIG news..

Rick and I have been discussing a lot recently about the removal of my contraceptive implant. We have decided nothing is stopping us at the moment to casually start trying. so I'm going to try get a removal date before we go away! !

Back