Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

OMG Becki!! Amazing morning!!!!

So happy you finally get your holiday. Tesco has some lovely bits in at the minute too, really affordable bikinis :)

So exciting about the implant too!! I would be totally crapping myself!!! Lol! Even if I was 40!! I think in my head I've always tried to avoid getting pregnant, it would be so weird making a decision to start trying!!

Best week ever for you guys!! xx

I second the Tesco swimwear - I picked up a few bits last week.

Exciting news about the implant too! Like Pip said - what a year it's going to be for you guys :) xxx

Hi Becki wow so much exciting stuff to read on your diary hope your well I need to go back a good few pages to catch up well done on maintaining that's fab chick and hope you have a nice day holiday shopping exciting :) Xxx

Love a bit of holiday clothes shopping.

Great news today. Soon it will be shopping for little clothes. ☺

This is such an exciting diary!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh my freaking goodness!! So much good stuff in one read!!! Ahhhhh!! I don't know what I'm more excited about...imminent holiday....followed by new house...followed by potential yummy mumminess! Such positive happiness all round!! You must be smiling non-stop!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

The house has been delayed until.june now but we can view may 15th :)

I think I'm stocked up on holiday clothes! I think I'll get a maxi dress or two from boohoo then that's it. I had a lovely walk into town and met my sister for lunch.
I had a BLAT wrap ( bacon ,lettuce, avocado and tomato) with a kopperburg.
feeling a bit sleepy now!

back at work now . I'm picking my friend up this eve as she is ' on a break' from her boyfriend and is really upset so we will go back to mine and try sort her out with a g&t

having quite an off plan day today..meh!

Actually had a lovely evening. .I thought it would be full of tears and snot...which i'm here for but so glad it wasn't!

Am I ready for a fast day tomorrow. ..eeeeeek! !

I'm not feeling ready for a fast as I didn't eat a meal last night with my friend over. However I did eat quite a bit of chocolate!! reesesss peanut butter! ummmm . I will try my best to fast anyway.

so plan is...to leave lunch as long as I can
lunch- asda beetroot and tomato salad (34 )
banana (89 )

tea- weight watchers crust less bacon and leek quiche (256 ) with spinach (7) and mushrooms (15)

if I'm hungry tonight I will have a sachet of special low almond porridge made with water (104) but if I'm not hungry maybe a small g&t instead.
lots of water, sf squash and tea

total of 505.

Please correct me if I have my cals wrong but I'm using mfp.

I'm going to get a small run or bike in plus a dog walk too so fingers crossed I can do this!!!!

Back