Eat Stop Eat 24 Hour Fast

Emma-x said:
im on and off the wii fit whilst doing housework when i get the chance-my daughters not sharing too well at the moment lol x

That's why I never bother even trying to wt on my WII! :D x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lol i made her- ive done my 30 mins and im gonna go back on later when i ban her to her room for half an hour so i can do it in quiet!! mean mum!! im really recognising when im hungry today, iv eaten at very odd times but id prefer that to eating when im not hungry!!

Aww! How old is she? Good girl for getting your exercise in! I should go for a run but it's the x factor night and I need to study.. How lazy haha. Not the attitude!
I have noticed that as well, I really know when I am hungry and don't really eat at all when I am not. Feeling really hungry at the moment though so downing lots of water! x

She's 12 B- and a little fitness freak bless her! X

Haha, so there are limits to the old mighty iPhone! Did you have a good time?

I have had a good day, started another fast at 2 pm so been trying to keep myself busy. My fiancé went to Australia for a week yesterday so am feeling quite lonely and any other time I would have turned to junk food for comfort! But been to town and park with the boys, cooked dinner for them (had nothing although I have to say chocolate brownies were tempting). But after downing a half a litre of water I don't feel like eating anything. Gonna put them to bed soon too and watch the x factor. And then get on with studying as I need to submit a 2000 word business report by 1st December. I know 2000 words doesn't sound much but if you have to write about operational strategy differences between 2 companies even 100 is too much :-( x

Lol B iv got an 18 yr old too both girls- I can't really comment much about how they are as my friends say they r not normal- lol
They are both really good- I'm a single parent and honestly they are the best girls- they bicker a bit but not overly- Melissa the 12 yr old is very laid back so that helps!
What ages are ur kids? X

Lou - I know what you mean! It's especially bad if I don't even know what I'm talking about :-( an no, I don't mind at all :) x

Emma - ah wow, very lucky to have such great kids! They must be more like your friends now. Well done for doing it on your own, it is hard work! Mine are 3 and 1 - handful to say the least! ;-) x

I'm so upset- I've just started my * week, this means my losses will most likely be completely wiped out tomorrow ?

Oh no :( Don't be upset, it might not have such an effect on your loss! And if it did then it'd be even better next week! You have been good so you have nothing to worry about!

I am SOOOOOOOO hungry at the moment I could eat my own arm. I am desperately downing pints of water. Another 2 and a half hours to go!

Mum got me a huge pack of jelly babies last night too which are screaming my name out loud :D

x

Hi B
I'm trying not to be upset but I no I gain up to 7lbs on this week! I'm still being sensible but I'm not expecting much in the morning! Feeling a bit sorry for myself that's all!
So 2 hrs left?? How many fasts have u done now? X

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that! It's just water, as long as you eat sensibly it will be gone in no time!

It is my second fast. Third one on Tuesday and then one more on Thursday. Eek. I am hungry! :D x

So how many fasts are you doing per week? And when's your weigh in day?
Are you drinking a lot more than usual on fast days? And are u exercising at all?
I'm trying really hard to only eat when I'm hungry at the moment- I'm not doing too badly x

Emma-x said:
So how many fasts are you doing per week? And when's your weigh in day?
Are you drinking a lot more than usual on fast days? And are u exercising at all?
I'm trying really hard to only eat when I'm hungry at the moment- I'm not doing too badly x

I am doing 3 fasts a week. Every other day basically. I am taking more drastic measures to get the weight moving and if I get fed up then move to JUDDD or Fast 5. Weigh in day is on Wednesday! I am tempted to have a look now but I know it will go up and down so I shall wait for a more accurate result.
I am drinking LOADS more than I used to, as drinking is the only thing keeping me going. I only used to drink coffee and maybe a glass of squash a day.
I haven't done any exercise yet. Because David is away I have the kids at home and don't have anywhere to leave them. But will start running once he gets back.
Well done! I think it is definitely teaching us to recognise when we are really hungry. I certainly feel lighter and better already :) x

Goodluck to you. What I do if I feel really hungry and I know that it's not time to eat yet is to take plenty of water. It works. LoL;)

Hi- I'm doing 2 fasts a wk but i'l change it to 3 if I need to- I'm drinking more and iv cut right down on the diet coke!
I'm exercising a bit not madly- iv been on wii fit and iv just joined a gym, I'm just really doing what I can to fit it into life without stressing myself as I no that the second I'm stressed il be back to the beginning!
At the end of the day I'm trying to mske this a life style change- I'm not counting calories or fat I'm having what I want when I want but mainly watching portions and waiting for real hunger!
This *week should be interesting as I used to be a chocoholic but I'm really not bothered by it anymore- however if I'm gonna eat it- it will be this week!

Emma-x said:
Hi- I'm doing 2 fasts a wk but i'l change it to 3 if I need to- I'm drinking more and iv cut right down on the diet coke!
I'm exercising a bit not madly- iv been on wii fit and iv just joined a gym, I'm just really doing what I can to fit it into life without stressing myself as I no that the second I'm stressed il be back to the beginning!
At the end of the day I'm trying to mske this a life style change- I'm not counting calories or fat I'm having what I want when I want but mainly watching portions and waiting for real hunger!
This *week should be interesting as I used to be a chocoholic but I'm really not bothered by it anymore- however if I'm gonna eat it- it will be this week!

Oh well done you! I love a bit of diet coke and fanta 0 to keep me going!
I know what you mean! I am trying not to get stressed either and try and eat what I like in moderation as I'm the same, as soon I get stressed and too deprived I will quit an I don't want that!
Wow, gym! That's fantastic. I wish I could by I always think I wouldn't know what to do there!
Have a bit of chocolate if you want to, it's not off limits. Better to eat in when you want some rather than keep pushing the feeling down and then a week down eat 5 bars ;-)

Hi ladies! Hope ur all well! I've just started my first 24 hour fast after a long long time! I'm 12lbs heavier but I am determined to lose it before Xmas! I'm going to try and fast every other day until then but if I can't I won't worry as long as I get my 2 fasts in! I will be also joining the gym very soon and will using my hand weights at home! Good luck to u all! Pa don't worry about * week I always go up by a few pounds too!! Xxx

Back