"Eat Water" pasta

cerysmt

So, I know I posted about a granola the other day which turned out was a crapload of carbs...but I've come across this which seems to be pasta that is made out of water...

0.9 grams of carbs, 11 calories...wonder what it tastes like though?

Link here

left_img.jpg

Cerys x

wow i love pasta, i wounder if this is something similar to what Slim and Save use in their spag bol and the new pasta meals that are coming out! have you emailed S&S to see if its allowed? im sat here thinking of all the things i could make, carb free of course hahaha

Mhhhm I know! With low carb passata or something then it's not too different to my normal food!

I haven't but I think they won't agree with anything that's not "official" SnS...just because at the end of the day it's business lol x

Very interesting if true.... but it does look too good to be true! I wonder where you can get it, I mean if it's nice it is certainly something I would want for maintenance, which I'm aiming to be low-carb!

Oh I just looked at the stockists list and there's a place in Hounslow that does it! Only a few miles from me I may have to go check it out this weekend!

wish there was one by Kingston, but I've ordered a sample. £2.50 for a sample and £2.50 shipping (damn shipping!). Got the penne so I guess once it's here I shall let you all know :)

Oh cool yes, post a review! And pics if possible! If i buy any I won't have it now, it'd be for mainenance so no review from me yet!

oooh yeah lets us know, id have to buy it online too we have nothing in Lancaster its rubbish.

Oooo defo post a review, I had seen this on amazon before , but was a bit put off by the cost.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

oooh yeah lets us know, id have to buy it online too we have nothing in Lancaster its rubbish.

Ah but I love Lancaster, I went to Uni there and travel through everytime I go up to my wee holiday place in Siloth.
The pasta is something to think about when on maintainance, I will never go bac to carbs again!

Back