Eaten loads - too much?

Harrie

Silver Member
Breakfast: 4 ryvita (Hexb) and Quark and tomato

Snack: Apple and grapes, lots of em

Lunch: 4 ryvita (Hexb) and Quark and ham (not been organised today). Yoghurt

Snack: Banana

Snack: grapes - even more of em.

It's another SW-er's fault. She mentioned frozen grapes and then I saw some in the green grocers and they're so more-ish. I think I´ve eaten best part of a pound :break_diet:

Have I been really bad? It's a red day, so a light chicken and steamed veg for dinner tonight (prob around 10pm as Thurs and Fri I work really late).

Anybody? Help . . .

I'd say to put it bluntly, that's NOTHING compared to what I've been known to demolish!

e.g. today

Breakfast: Bacon on wholemeal roll, bowl of mullerlite and melon.
Lunch: Chicken and salad, bag of french fries, more melon.
Snack: 2 pieces of toast.

You see my point? ;) Lol.

I agree, that's hardly anything compared to what I eat each day! why are you so worried?, so far all you've had really is ryvita, quark and fruit!!!

Aah, I think grapes are good for making you poo? Atleast it wasn't prunes, maybe try 'n' see it that way. Lol. x

Breakfast: 4 ryvita (Hexb) and Quark and tomato

Snack: Apple and grapes, lots of em

Lunch: 4 ryvita (Hexb) and Quark and ham (not been organised today). Yoghurt

Snack: Banana

Snack: grapes - even more of em.

It's another SW-er's fault. She mentioned frozen grapes and then I saw some in the green grocers and they're so more-ish. I think I´ve eaten best part of a pound :break_diet:

Have I been really bad? It's a red day, so a light chicken and steamed veg for dinner tonight (prob around 10pm as Thurs and Fri I work really late).

Anybody? Help . . .

Gosh Harrie, that's hardly anything compared to what I eat!! I feel bad now :sigh: Haven't tried the frozen grapes yet, not quite sure????? xx

Sounds very healthy and very modest to me!

I don't think you've done too bad either. What's the frozen grapes thing about though? I've never heard of that.

K x

If you take the grapes out of the equasion I'd say you haven't eaten much at all tbh. Grapes are free anyway and as it's fruit it's not bad, just wouldn't eat that amount every day lol.

Gail x

Yesterday I had:

Mix 2 Max day

B: 2 slices eggy bread (HEX B) with stewed blueberries, coffee
S: apple
L: 3 falafel (recipe in recipe board), rocket salad with red onion; 2 kiwis
S: hard boiled egg
D: 1/4 chicken cake (from recipe board), massive (I'm talking 2/3rds of a large dinner plate) roasted mixed veg (courgette, mushrooms, peppers, tomatoes, red onion)
Dessert (and after dinner snacks - I usually pick then throughout the evening til bedtime as I save my syns for this time): 3 clementines, 2 Alpen Light (HEX B), 2 Babybel Light (from my HEX A), Mullerlight, Pink & White biscuit (2.5 syns), small Milkybar (3.5 syns).

My total syns for the day was 9.5 (used some others for packet mix on the roast veg; some for the yogurt sauce on the falafel and for the flour in the falafel).

Now THAT is a TON of food!

Stacey - that's a brilliant day, a great advert for anyone who thinks SW is all about deprivation and starving themselves! :D

Harrie, you would put me to shame it's only half past 12 and i have had porridge with jam and sweetner (could someone check the syns forum for my syn request regarding the jam please) SW chips 2 alpen light bars and have chicken cooking almost ready in the slow cooker for my brunch. EE day today, and i have the rest of the day/evening to go!!

Stacey, that's a day all SW members should aim for!!!

My C this week focused on the difference between free food and superfree food so I'm trying to encorporate lots of superfree food into my meals and hoping to not gain as I'm eating tons of food!

Back