Eaternity's weekly weigh in...

Well... I am stunned by the results on this diet and whilst week one has been hideous, I think that's a good thing... if it was easy for me to get in and out of ketosis, there would be definite 'Oh, I'll just have a bit of that and get right back on it tomorrow'... after the last week, there will be NONE of that!

Week 1 loss = 15lbs...

(I'm like a kid on Xmas morning here!)

Well done Jacqui, great loss xx

wow, brilliant loss.
well done hun.
x

15lbs? More than a stone in your first week? Wowsers I'm sure that's the most I've seen on s&s ! You've done brilliantly well done you ! Here's to next week xx

Amazing...well done.

A bit late as was away on hols... but another 5lb off this week which makes 1stone, 6lbs in 2 weeks...

I am thrilled with the results but I cannot rave enough about the other benefits... my skin is glowing, my eyes are bright, my hair looks great (I am taking Perfectil) I cannot remember the last time I slept so well or so deeply and even finding out that I am now at risk of redundancy and will have to reapply for my job cannot dent my positive outlook... for the first time in a very, very long time, I am excited about what my future holds...

:D

Back