Eatin' out!

Sunnysmile

Laserbeams set on goal
Hiya all,

I know there's loads of posts on this subject already!! :giggle:

We're booked for an Indian meal next Friday with some friends. What would you guys recommend?

Should I not have any shakes that day and just have the meal (picking carefully!)?

Last week I went on hols and ate, and didn't do too much damage (put 1lb on). This week I've stuck to SS+ lost 3lbs so far (3 days to go to WI).

I'm not scared of eating, as I know I'm responsible for my own actions and if I have a gain it's only a temporary set back so long as I jump right back on the wagon and providing I don't give up I will lose again (just prolong the target date). However, I'm not 100% how to handle something like an Indian meal (on hols I could pretty much choose to eat carefully).

Any advice?

Me xxx

If I were you I'd stick with your ss+ and have your packs and when you're there have tandoori chicken, it comes with salad not rice so no carbs to worry about and all the spices they use are fine so they won't knock you out of ketosis (can you tell I've done this before! LOL).
Have fun!:D

Thats good advice! The tandoori chicken is dry (no sauce) and really tasty so is almost (almost) a ss+ meal. Sounds like you have the right attitude about being realistic that you may not lose etc. Have a good night, stick to fizzy water and hopefully it wont be too bad getting back to ss the next day. Have a good night!

Back