Eating certain foods with maintenance products

Yasmine

One last chance
Ok, at home I have some flap jacks which keep you feeling full for a long time. It was bought from Holland and Barret.

Now if I wanted to have it, would it be a good idea to say have the orange maintenance drink with it so that I get full quickly?

Don't know Yas - I've only ever had maintenance products on their own but I know other people do differently. Sorry can't help x

As I said in my thread Yas, my chemists were told by LT a few weeks ago that the maintenance products are supposed to be had with your meals. So if that's the case (?) I think what you're planning is right.

The problem is, we are all told different things about these products and some have them to replace meals but I have mine with meals.

Up to you really!

i think really yaz its up to you how you use them. when i spoke to them on a couple of separate ocassions, they said at lt that some people use them with and some without food. ive tried both ways. i have to say that when you use them with food (ie eat it before) it really does fill you up and you cant really eat much afterwards. saying that, if you just eat the maintenance product it does feel like a meal in itself anyway. id just see how you get on and do it how you feel like from day to day :)

h x

Cheers ladies, I think I might experiment with that today. Gonna have a bar with my sandwich.

Back