eating eggs on refeed? nee answer asap please

ok ive crashed on day 17. feel really ill nearly passed out at work n i think i nee to refeed. been to the chemist n i asked about eggs, she said lipotrim doesnt mention eggs so i shouldnt eat them..... the first few refeed days are protein, so if i eat egg whites, which are jut protein and leave the yolks out surely that will be ok? anyone know? i want quorn with scrambled egg whites and tomatoes tonight

Sorry to hear you're feeling so bad...

I'm no expert, but as I understand it, all the fat is in the yolk, so you're probably right to avoid that. I agree that the white seems like it would be fine.

I'm guessing you're veggie? I have to say that I've not seen any re-feeding guides for that, so perhaps it would be best to phone the Lipotrim people tomorrow and get some advice directly from them. Hope you feel better soon...

I had refeed two week ago for hols, and I had eggs for lunch on hol? And in two weeks of eating well I only gained a pound.:) pharmacist said eggs were ok in moderation x

thanks for that, i usually only eat the whites anyway, so i can now eat my lovely fresh chicken eggs lol

i think i may have made a boo boo..... ive been eatin eggs WITH my quorn, maybe i should have been eatin them INSTEAD of my quorn? or you think im ok? everythin still remains low calorie, no added fats or salts just wonderin if i can have too much protein?

I don't seen the eggs and quorn a problem its still low cal low fat and healthy. X

You can have eggs & quorn.

2eggs = one protein portion so if you wanted eggs & quorn you should have 1egg and 2-3oz quorn.

Hope that makes sense.

You can have eggs & quorn.

2eggs = one protein portion so if you wanted eggs & quorn you should have 1egg and 2-3oz quorn.

Hope that makes sense.

it does make sense the way you put it, though i think ive slightly overdone it lol i had 4oz quorn then scrambled egg with 1 egg n 2 egg whites....... least its still healthy and hopefully wont see too much weight gain. I have now dropped it after realising that ive done wrong.

on day 4 refeed tomorrow n it almost looks from the refeed sheet that i can eat quite a bit tomorrow? i have maintained the same weight for 3 days now

Yep day 4 can seem quite daunting but remember you don't have to eat everything & you certainly don't have to have the quantities it sets out (8oz potato for example, even now I don't eat that big if a pot) :)

Yep day 4 can seem quite daunting but remember you don't have to eat everything & you certainly don't have to have the quantities it sets out (8oz potato for example, even now I don't eat that big if a pot) :)

really?? i think an 8oz potato is rather small LOL! then again im used to eatin mash with 2 or 3 sweet potatoes in, i usually only eat sweet potatoes.

it says in my refeed every day have..... or days 4-7 so makes it sound like you HAVE to have all

But if you are full there is no point in eating everything. By having it all it means the different food groups like veg, fruit, carbs as the point if the refeed is to introduce the food groups slowly :)

Back