Eating healthily side effects

KD

Gone fishing
Okay, we all know it. We know what this is what we have to do, but the more rebelious of us will try everything first before we try this method.

Since reaching target, I've really tried to get back into making sensible choices. I thought that this would mean I would feel holy, but probably deprived.

As it happens, I've been surprised to find that eating this way has really helped curb my cravings for unhealthy food.

I think I've always heard "eat healthily to lose weight" or "eat healthily to live longer", but I never heard "eat healthily to curb cravings". Guess that's a bit what GI/GL says. It really works though.

That doesn't mean that unhealthy food is out of the question, just that unhealthy food becomes less of a need.

A real eye-opener for me. Thought I'd share.

Karion Dieting said:
That doesn't mean that unhealthy food is out of the question, just that unhealthy food becomes less of a need.

Whan an excellent way of phrasing it, Karion. You are so right :cool:

Yes - I've found this too! If I'm depressed and eat junk food, I get more upset. If I eat good stuff, then it cheers me up! Sounds such a simple little thing but such a shock when you realise it's true!
love

"Okay, we all know it. We know what this is what we have to do, but the more rebellious of us will try everything first before we try this method."

This is so like me...and I have found out the very same just lately...now to hold onto this healthy eating and keep going to slim ville
angry-tJ.gif

Love Mini xxx

Mini said:
This is so like me...and I have found out the very same just lately...now to hold onto this healthy eating and keep going to slim ville
angry-tJ.gif

Love Mini xxx

What you have to remember is that no matter how many times you trip, you can always get back up again ;)

One thing I have noticed is..
I dont eat until I watch TV... snack eat I mean ..
anyone else find that if they think about it?
Im generally sitting in the same chair, at the same time of the day... If I change my routine and dont sit down I dont eat the crap ..lol

Too many big brothers on sky+ to mention...
Maybe now u understand why i wont watch them..lol
Just a thought... maybe if we change the habits we become victim too so easily.. we could change our lives for good!

Sassy x

Back