Eating out query

Gym tonight! Looking forward to it but first a day out with the children and a healthy picnic to pack!

Ooooo I LOVE a picnic, what's on the menu? Will it be actual gym or a class? X

Actual gym - 10 mins bike, 30 mins cross trainer 20 mins weights then 15 mins on treadmill! Had a day off from it yesterday and really missed it!
Picnic today consist of the children having their own - sandwiches crisps etc and adult picnic will be a treat from m&s, fruit bowl salad, crisp breads with lightest Philadelphia, tomatoes, cucumber, ww yoghurts etc all healthy!

Actual gym - 10 mins bike, 30 mins cross trainer 20 mins weights then 15 mins on treadmill! Had a day off from it yesterday and really missed it!
Picnic today consist of the children having their own - sandwiches crisps etc and adult picnic will be a treat from m&s, fruit bowl salad, crisp breads with lightest Philadelphia, tomatoes, cucumber, ww yoghurts etc all healthy!

Your picnic sounds so scrummy! I always go to Morrissons to get me a fruit/salad bowl when we have a picnic! Your gym workout sounds fab.x

Why is it that once you've made a decision to do something about losing weight that temptation seems to be everywhere - hubby just cooked a full roast and seemed offended when I have filled my plate with veg and only had 2 slices of beef and a few very small roAsties. As a teacher on holidays now all my teacher friends want to meet to eat cake or go to the pub and enjoying being ladies that lunch! I've got two small children who sometimes make that a difficult option for me but nonetheless the temptation is there! And most depressing is that this is only week one and I'm finding it hard going :-(

Why is it that once you've made a decision to do something about losing weight that temptation seems to be everywhere - hubby just cooked a full roast and seemed offended when I have filled my plate with veg and only had 2 slices of beef and a few very small roAsties. As a teacher on holidays now all my teacher friends want to meet to eat cake or go to the pub and enjoying being ladies that lunch! I've got two small children who sometimes make that a difficult option for me but nonetheless the temptation is there! And most depressing is that this is only week one and I'm finding it hard going :-(

Hey Sweetie, I have to totally agree and say that Social Occasions/School Holidays are equally my worst times! I've just got back from a 5hour BBQ Party and had to be so good as its just impossible to track anything! X

Really hope the scales reflect my efforts when I weigh in this week! Need a boost to keep me going.

Fingers Crossed you will get the result you deserve :) What day will you WI? X

I will weigh in on a Tuesday. My scales at home are very unreliable so use the ones at Boots so I can't have any inconsistencies. Really I'd like to lose at least 2lb this week.

I will weigh in on a Tuesday. My scales at home are very unreliable so use the ones at Boots so I can't have any inconsistencies. Really I'd like to lose at least 2lb this week.

2lbs is achievable, I think it's good to use Scales at places like Boots/Leisure Centres as they are calibrated monthly and are therefore more accurate! I had top of the range scales at home, I weighed a 5kg bag of sugar three times in a row and it gave three different readings! Needless to say I returned them and got my money back lol x

:) wish I'd had the foresight to return mine too! They are rubbish but it does reduce my temptation to 'sneak a peak' as I can't trust what they say!

:) wish I'd had the foresight to return mine too! They are rubbish but it does reduce my temptation to 'sneak a peak' as I can't trust what they say!

I always think Mid-Week WIs are a bit hit and miss, they either send you into into a depression or give u false hope for WI! X

Back