EATING OUTT!

Weekends are my biggest weakness when dieting. I weigh on Fridays and use all my syns on the weekend and manage to eat free foods through the week.

I tend to eat out a lot on the weekend as I spend time with my family and boyfriend who all want to eat out and get take away. I was wondering what the best option is for eating out, where are the best places to eat and if having Chinese what's the best option?

I don't have the slimming work syns books to not sure how many syns are in take away etc.

Thankss

Hi Lauren,

Have a look at the eating out sub forum. There are loads of threads and great ideas on there that will answer your questions.

There are a few things from Chinese that are free. Plain Rice and noodles are free on Extra Easy. Boring I know but it's something. According to my Food Op book it says 5 prawn crackers are only 1.5 Syns. I wish I knew this a few weeks ago! Beef in black bean sauce, 5 Syns. Steer clear of sweet and sour chicken balls! 17.5 Syns or 25 Syns on Green. Duck pancake = 30 Syns. Ouch.

Hope this helps

Have fun :D

Back