Eating right to be slimbysummer

How was your meal Saturday, did you enjoy yourself?

It was amazing.
Starter - Fig, mozzerella, basil leaves & hunny
Main - Fillet steak, mushrooms, toms, green beans with tomato & garlic
Pudding - Lemon Sorbet (lowest syn i could have)
and 1 glass red wine.

19 syns in total i think (and HEX's)

funnily enough - had, had stressy day and was thinking, go to restraurant and eat whatever you want (ie stuff the diet) but when I got there, i couldn't bring myself to order creamy sauces lol x I wanted to make good choices.

Monday 24 oct - EE day

No breakfast as dodgy tummy

lunch - rice, tuna, tbsp extra low fat mayo (1/2 syn), cucumber, sw onion chutney

(def not enough superfree foods though so will eat more at tea)

snack - 3 figs, 42g Mozzerella (HEX A) & 1/2 tbsp honey (1.5 syns), basil leaves

Tea - Before Zumba - 57g wholemeal roll (HEX B) & banana
After - 2 jacket potato with beans and lots of salad and salad light, butternut squash. Toffee Mullerlight
Alpen light (3 sysn)

1 HEX A
1 HEX B
5 syns

Last edited:
Hope your tummy is feeling better

Dinner Sat sounds lovely......it's surprising how even when you don't plan to, you still end up making the right choices, that's the bit that I find makes me realise that I'm being serious...well done

I see you really enjoyed your starter....homemade version for your afternoon snack today, or did you bring home a doggy bag lol

WI this morning - 0.5lb - hoped for more, but a loss is a loss (and i know i'm holding water as my fingers are very swollen and i've got really bad tummy ache)

*** put todays menu in twice oops lol ***

Last edited:
Tue 25th OCt - Green day

OPtions belgian choc (2 syns) at SW class
Banana

Lunch - chicken mugshot & wm roll (HEX B)

tea - Walk & Picnic with oh
Stuffed jacket potatoes (fromage, fraise, 42g low cheese - HEX A)
Tom Pasta n sauce
Salad & salad light
Piece half syn roulade (1/2 syn)

1 HEX A
3 syns

Last edited:
Thanks :) Got a difficult week ahead - Fri & Sat - meals out at peoples home (people don't know well enough to say on SW) & sunday graduation meal/buffet - so no control over what will be cooked, but going to be behave and hopefully will get STS or even a little loss.

Thanks :) Got a difficult week ahead - Fri & Sat - meals out at peoples home (people don't know well enough to say on SW) & sunday graduation meal/buffet - so no control over what will be cooked, but going to be behave and hopefully will get STS or even a little loss.

You are going to get lots of challenges being thrown at you and this weekend is going to be one of them! No control over what will be cooked ... but you can control what passes your lips ;) Easier said than done I know and if you do happen to over-indulge the best thing to do is get back to SW asap. Follow the weekend with a few speed days and you will be able to recover.

As Deb says - enjoy! (We always do, don't we Deb??)

Wed 26th Oct - Red day

Bfast - Banana & cup tea (skimmed milk - 1.5 syns)
Lunch - Hi Fi light bar (1/2 HEX B) - my family, ate the rest of my lunch (don't ask!) and not at home and no money on me to buy anything.
2 cups tea with semi milk (HEX A)
Tea - Roast Chicken with bacon, mushrooms, onions, peppers, garlic, chopped toms, butternut squash & fromage frais
followed by small piece half syn blackcurrant roulade

Snack - Wispa bar (10.5 syns) & Alpen light bar (half HEX B)

1 HEX A
1 HEX B
12 syns (normally only stick to 10 but the wispa's a treat from my oh so would be rude not to eat it lol)

Last edited:
You're gonna need a good dinner after that mouthful of a lunch!! what happend? I'm intrigued

Id taken hard boiled eggs, alpen light, banana & drink with me (wed lunch is always something i can just put in my handbag as never at home & no time to stop).
But met up with my cousin & children to do some volunteer work we do, and her son (who's 14 and has just decided to do SW from yday) announced he'd not had any bfast. So thought i'd be nice and said get an my alpen light or banana out of my bag thinking i was being supportive and still have something left for me. When I went back to my bag every item of food i'd taken was gone, and my cousin and her daughter just looked and me and said "sorry but we were hungry too". I just stood there and didn't say a word (not like me lol). :badmood:

Good job i love em & was in a good mood eh!

Lesson learnt - either take more food with me (hide some) or don't be nice & offer.

Thur Oct 27th - Green day

Cup tea wi skimmed milk (HEX A)
2 eggs, baked beans, mushrooms, potato
snack - Pear
Lunch - chicken mugshot
Tea - Tom pasta n sauce cooked with quorn 42g parmasan cheese (HEX B)

snack - 2 alpen light bars (HEX B) melted then squashed & baked like biscuits - served topped with chopped pear and 2.5 tblsp half fat creme fraich (4 syns) - ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!!!

1 HEX A
1 HEX B
4 syns

Last edited:
Fri 28th oct - Green day

Had planned on red day but * week and craving stodgy (better than my normal cravings for sugar i guess)

8.30 Bfast - Tea wi skimmed milk (HEX A)
2 alpen light (HEX B)

lunch - Cheese & Tom toastie - WM bread (HEX B) cheese (HEX A) & cherry toms with bowl of baked beans
Options Belgian Choc - 3 syns

Tea - SW egg, chips & beans

Chinese mugshot & vodka (2.5 syns) & slimline tonic

2 x HEX A
2 x HEX B
5.5 syns

Exercise - Zumba

Last edited:
Back