Eating right to be slimbysummer

thanks for keeping me on the straight & narrow and your support last Tue - in a much better frame of mind today.
What will be will be tomoz morning - i'm enjoying the food and i know its doing me good so my weight loss journey will take how ever long it takes eh! x Realised could use my HEX B for sw cheesecake with raspberries - its in the fridge chillin now!

just been having a read through your diary.. and you are doing so well, your menus all sound yummy and well balanced..
i think thats somthing i need to think about for myself.. superfree and superspeed.. im not sure if im incorparating them into my meals enough!! !

WOOP WOOP!!! Total surprise - but lost!!!!
Not big - 1lb but still impressed its a loss

Sorry Ali for delay in updating, silly laptop rebelling at being used to much and wouldn't work this morning.

Interestingly, my scales (which normally weigh half a pound less than class said i'd put on - so my scales are def being put away (at least till sat hehe) x

Tue 15th Nov - EE day

Bfast - Banana, raspberries in Vanilla muller yog
Tea with milk (HEX A)
1 Hi Fi light bar (1/2 HEX B)

lunch - 2 figs
Mixed bean chili with extra veg (cauli, broc, carrots)

Tea - Eat 2 large raw carrots while making tea
Sweet & sour pork (jar of sauce) but extra peppers, onions, mushrooms, carrots with rice (5 syns)
Chocolate Brownie pudding (proper pudding) - 16 syns & 1 scoop low fat ice-cream (1.5 syns)

1 HEX A
1/2 HEX B (oops)

22.5 syns out of wkly 70 - 105

Last edited:
Oh how I love figs, yum yum
Well done with the WI, loving reading your food diary.

Wed 16 Nov - green day
9.30am
tea with skimmed milk (1.5 syn)
3 eggs (i was hungry) with 4 ryvita (HEX B)

10.30 Mint Hi Fi bar (HEX B)

1.30pm Rice, sweetcorn, low fat cheese (HEX A), grapes, 2 figs

3.30pm creamy cheese mug shot (2.5 syns)

8.30pm
Another fig
green day fry up - pot, eggs, beans, mushrooms
muller yog

10.20 - options hot choc (2 syns)

1 HEX A
2 HEX B
6 syns

28.5 syns out of wkly 70 - 105

Last edited:
Thur 17th Nov - Green day

Tea with skimmed milk (HEX A)
2 eggs, pot, mushrooms, baked beans

Bunch Grapes
lunch - rice & baked beans (was in fridge & easy to grab)

Tea - Tomato pasta n sauce topped with 42g low cheese (HEX B)
Muller yoghurt

Supper - SW cheesecake: Raspberries, quark & sweetner

1 HEX A
1 HEX B

28.5 syns out of wkly 70 - 105

Last edited:
Looking good there, yay for that lb disappearing

I had some figs Tuesday ( well I'd eaten some of them already, but needed to use the rest up) so I warmed them slightly (not cooked) and had some cheddar that I'd melted on them - made a nice change

Looking good there, yay for that lb disappearing

I had some figs Tuesday ( well I'd eaten some of them already, but needed to use the rest up) so I warmed them slightly (not cooked) and had some cheddar that I'd melted on them - made a nice change

Mmm that sounds good. Am totally addicted to figs at moment lol (sent hubby out on his lunch to get some more)

Trying to keep focused but not get fixeated on actual amount loosing - my clothes are looser and i can tell i've lost so thats what i'll focus on. That said, i will be super happy to get that 1st award (1 down, 2.5 to go) x

Slimbysummer said:
Mmm that sounds good. Am totally addicted to figs at moment lol (sent hubby out on his lunch to get some more)

Trying to keep focused but not get fixeated on actual amount loosing - my clothes are looser and i can tell i've lost so thats what i'll focus on. That said, i will be super happy to get that 1st award (1 down, 2.5 to go) x

Exactly - it's deciding what your overall priority is....whether it's being able to run a marathon, get into 1 or 2 sizes smaller or that number on the scales....only you know what's number 1

Exactly - it's deciding what your overall priority is....whether it's being able to run a marathon, get into 1 or 2 sizes smaller or that number on the scales....only you know what's number 1

At the start of my journey it was all about the numbers, but 10 wks in, its the numbers that stress me lol so will aim to get in size 10 - 12 clothing.

Fri 18th Nov - Green

Tea with skimmed milk - HEX A
9am 2 x Fig
9.45 - Fig, 2 satsumas, raspberries, 1/2 banana topped with muller yog and shreddies (HEX B)

Huge amount of lettuce, salad light, beans, rice & 42g low cheese (HEX B)

Guests tonight so:
Mixed bean chili (extra onion, peppers, toms, garlic)
Rice
SW chips /Potato skins
sw tom salsa

1 vodka & slimline tonic (2.5 syns)
Meringue nest (2.5 syns)

1 HEX A
2 HEX B
5 syns

33.5 syns out of wkly 70 - 105

Last edited:
You're gonna turn into a fig :)
Looks like you forgot to invite me over for dinner !
We're out tonight - I've chosen Harvester, so that's really easy to fit into the plan - especially as I'm not really a dessert eater anyway

Enjoy your evening

I know what you mean about the figs. found place near hubbys work selling 8 for £1 as opposed to the 50p each at Tesco so getting em while i can lol

Evening went well and i managed to resist the sour cream everyone else had with the chili so proud of myself lol x Hope you had good time too (love going out for tea) x

Sat 19th Nov - Extra Easy

9.00 Magic porridge (porridge HEX B & Muller toffee yog)
Tea with milk (HEX A)

Lunch
1.30 Called in at cousins who gave me - small bowl of mince, onions, carrots, sweetcorn, potatoes with gravy (made fm stock cube)
2.50pm 3 WW sausages (1.5 syns), toms & mushrooms
5pm - 2 figs and then Quark & sweetner and lots of grapes
10pm (finally getting tea cause been soooo busy)
Chicken, bacon, mushrooms & onions & huge bowl of watercress, spinich & rocket salad
Wispa bar (10.5 syns)

1 HEX A
1 HEX B
12 syns

45.5 syns out of wkly 70 - 105

Last edited:
Looking good - hopefully the mince was extra lean or there's a few syns there

Figs at that price are great, though I thought I did well at 4/£1 in Asda
Glad you're meal went well - my harvester was good, I had steak, chicken & jacket and only used 7 syns - 3 on a Diane sauce, took my own el Mayo and 1 syn for oil used on steak oh, and 2 bowls of salad ...lovely

Yes mince extra lean (cousin just joined SW) just wasn't enough to go round (hence little bowl) x

Back