eating routines

Elle86

Just wondering if any of you have an eating routine...I've gave myself a deadline of 7pm to use my points if I can and after that time I don't eat anything as I know its not good to eat on a nite.

Do any of you guys do the same or something similar? :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII using MiniMins

I don't think it makes much difference when you eat your points. I try to leave as many points as possible for the evening, as that is when I tend to snack, and motivation is low.

Thank goodness for pro-points –*if I have run out of points, I'll have a banana before going to sleep.

Granty said:
I don't think it makes much difference when you eat your points. I try to leave as many points as possible for the evening, as that is when I tend to snack, and motivation is low.

Thank goodness for pro-points -*if I have run out of points, I'll have a banana before going to sleep.

I just think that if you eat too late, it will just lie on your stomach, whereas I like to work as much off as I can before bed. Suppose everyones different.

That's one thing I wish I could change, fruit, I hate it :( only thing I can really get away with is pineapple n a few other things but I wish I could eat it more often than I do.

Due to my working hours I don't really manage a dinner as such so I need to eat when i get in at half 10, I always try to keep it low, I usually make my 5pp tortilla wrap pizza, a cuppa & biccy or some toast never anything to heavy, I worried about this but thankfully been losing every week and not having an impact;)

There is definitely something in that... if you are over-eating. I just feel 26 points won't make a huge impact... I mean, not a lot sitting in my stomach! Ha!

Pity fruit isn't your thing! I never ate any doing the old point system, so I have noticed a difference in my junk food habits. I like all fruit, but banana actually satisfies a hunger-pang or craving.

Drea2904 said:
Due to my working hours I don't really manage a dinner as such so I need to eat when i get in at half 10, I always try to keep it low, I usually make my 5pp tortilla wrap pizza, a cuppa & biccy or some toast never anything to heavy, I worried about this but thankfully been losing every week and not having an impact;)

I work nightshift every 2 weeks so I have no choice but to eat through the night then but Im working it off at work so don't worry too much about that. Ah well if your still losing then it can't be doing much harm then :)

Granty said:
There is definitely something in that... if you are over-eating. I just feel 26 points won't make a huge impact... I mean, not a lot sitting in my stomach! Ha!

Pity fruit isn't your thing! I never ate any doing the old point system, so I have noticed a difference in my junk food habits. I like all fruit, but banana actually satisfies a hunger-pang or craving.

Haha I feel your pain, Im only on 28 points :( lol

Yeah I know, I try with fruit but I just find it a chore most of the time, I love veg tho so Im glad that's free :)

Back