Eating too much? HElP!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by lauren*21, 18 February 2014.

1. lauren*21

lauren*21 Member

Hi guys,

I know there is a few of these threads posted - i didn't know where to post it.
    i just need some advice about my food choices - i am so new to this and at times it is getting a little confusing.

My Day of food today:

2 original ryvitas (HE B)
    cup of tea with skimmed milk (milk 2.5 syns)

small tub of grapes

medium jacket potato
    2 mini babybel cheese (HE A)
    packet of skips (4.5?)

Freddo bar (5 syns)

Smash pizza recipe from this forum
    3tbsp baked beans in tomato sauce
    medium sized bowl of salad
    cup of tea with semi-skimmed milk

a small bottle of diet coke.

am i right in thinking i have had a total of 12 syns.

Thanks so much in advance.

2. stef2009

stef2009 Well-Known Member

Hi Lauren, looks about right, not sure on the smash pizza thing never seen it :)
    Good luck xx

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3
  3. lauren*21

lauren*21 Member

Thank you for replying - The smash pizza is really tasty and it isnt very big either so can satisfy one person :D

4. stef2009

Ooo may have to have a look then, is it simple, im an awful cook aha x
  5. mo53

mo53 Well-Known Member

Hello Stef2009 Im not a good cook but I tried the smash pizza and my OH and I both loved it. I topped his with grated cheddar, ham mushrooms and pineapple. I did mine with tomato puree, mushrooms, onions (fried in frylight) a sprinkling of weightwatchers grated cheddar, a little ham and jalapenos. I actually preferred this to a normal pizza. If I can help further just ask.
  6. stef2009

Great thanks :) what do I need to make it? Xx

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3
  7. mo53

mo53 Well-Known Member

I bought a drum/tub of smash and wasnt sure how much I should use so treated it like flour in pastry. I used half of it and added hot water sparingly until I ended up with a dough, quitw dry. As you have to cook both sides before adding the topping I used greasproof paper sprayed with frylight under the dough in flan dish and when thaside was cooked I turned i oto apuece and put it back in. cook base , about 15 mins each side, then add toppings. I had cooked these in frylight first.
  8. mo53

mo53 Well-Known Member

having problems with tablet.
    I used smash, tomato puree, weightwatchers grated cheese, 2 jalapeno peppers finely sliced, onions and mushrooms fried in frylight, 1 slice ham, on mine.
    on his I added more ham and some pineapple chunks
  9. stef2009

Great thanks will give it a go :)

How are U both doin? Xx
  10. mo53

mo53 Well-Known Member

Hello stef. We are doing ok. I lost 2lb again this week. and funny enough weve just had smash pizza again. My Oh tells me that smash pizza is more filling than a take away one. You have had a brilliant weightloss. Wonderful!