Eating when you're bored

Chr15

Hi,

I spend a lot of time at home in the evenings on my own while the kids are in bed.

I'm always tempted to start munching ... what tips does anyone have to keep my head out of the fridge? :eek:

Put your head in the fridge but make sure you have lots of SW friendly things.Celery, red pepper, cucumber, apple ,carrots etc cut into strips and a dip made from fromage frei or quark are good. I add teriyaki or some thing else really tasty to my dip and munch away.

If you want sweet there are lots of fruit options, dip banana, apple, nectarine strawberries into a *free* yogurt, mix a chocolate option drink with fromage frei and serve with fruit................the opportunities are endless.

I usually save a hexb for the evenings and have cereal bars and maybe a highlights (2 syns) which seems quite indulgent. Or save your syns for the evenings, you can get a lot for them if you spend them wisely!

i'm the same at the moment, i've got melon for tonight and carrot sticks with philli ex light. gonna have an options before bedtime too

Make cards/take up knitting or crochet/start writing a novel/go to bed early/leave your quiet cleaning to do at night.

I have a nice long soak in the bath :)

To keep your fingers occupied so you can't nibble on some naughties try painting your nails ;)

Sorry I'm a bloke ;)

I suppose I could paint one of my daughter's nail's apparently I'm pretty good at it !!!

i'm the same at the moment, i've got melon for tonight and carrot sticks with philli ex light. gonna have an options before bedtime too

I've started having All Bran as my Healthy Extra in the evening and it seems to help....

I fancy trying Quark with some Carrots I could go for that !!!

I'm the same the kids go to bed and there's nothing on the tv and I find myself bored. Which means I find myself thinking about eating. I try to have a book handy or go jump in the bath b

I would say try to get an evening hobby that takes your mind off it.

Lots of things to do - maybe start a book, do something online (update a blog? play a game), list old clothes on ebay that dont fit anymore :)

I am the same - come the evening all i want to do is watch tv/films and munch on rubbish foods. I have had to get a lot of free foods (fruit, yoghurts etc) in so if i do get munchy i can have some of them.

This week - i am doing okay! x

Try chainmaile.
You can make your kid an authentic knight outfit ready for halloween.
All you need is some wire, a rod to wind it round, a pair of wire cutters, and 2 pairs of pliers.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

you know jewellery might be worn by women but making it is quite robust and the basic tools are round nose pliers, wire cutters!

Back