Eating when you're bored

I'm a nighttime eater and it's so easy to go overboard then!! I find it helps to keep 'naughty' feed in less accessable places and foods that I can 'guilt free' binge on handy, so if I do give in and eat its not all bad!!

Seriously I'll cook entire Pizzas and eat them in the middle of the night! Well defrost them! - I wake up - eat - go back to sleep!!

Other things i've felt helps is having a drink near me and drinking that first or doing something!!

I can totally identify with this - I'd eat an entire packet of Magnums and then start on toast .... It's just boredom

So far I'm doing well and I've started doing a DIVE Blog and eating my Healthy Extra in the evening ... Mr All Bran is my friend ;)

Oops - double post!

I answer to the original post, when I'm peckish, I find apples, carrots etc. are my best friend. Don't forget to sink a couple of glasses of water too.

Last edited:
Ha yea I did mean mullers ha !! There yum!!

I am so glad that has been cleared up because I could not magine sucking on a frozen mullet..........yuk !!!

grey-mullet-fish-808757.jpg

They do come in red as well so perhaps they would taste better lol.
:welcome:
Also Welcome Chris........looks like we have back up for Steve ( Maximus ), and an absent Coljack.

fillymum said:
I am so glad that has been cleared up because I could not magine sucking on a frozen mullet..........yuk !!!

They do come in red as well so perhaps they would taste better lol.
Also Welcome Chris........looks like we have back up for Steve ( Maximus ), and an absent Coljack.

Hello and thanks for the warm welcome!

At least chewing on a mullet would keep you busy for a few hours ;)

Saying that I froze a muller yesterday and it was really tasty but took ages to eat.

Is there really so few blokes on here? I had to say going to my first SW meet I was terrified......

Ha haven't been on here a few days been pulling bits of hair out of my teeth those mulletts really don't go down well!!! Seriously though frozen muller lights are the way foward they are so good!!

bunnylovesalan said:
frozen curly wurly's at 6 syns each and take ages to munch through :)

Used to love those as a kid .... I think I'll pop a few in the freezer

I'm doing much better now on the munchies. I think eating the right stuff helps.

Hello and thanks for the warm welcome!

At least chewing on a mullet would keep you busy for a few hours ;)

Saying that I froze a muller yesterday and it was really tasty but took ages to eat.

Is there really so few blokes on here? I had to say going to my first SW meet I was terrified......
No there are loads of us blokes on here, but we are usually out-shouted by the noisy gender.

I too was apprehensive about a group of women, but now I just class them as my hareem. I think they respect and accept my views;)

Maximus said:
No there are loads of us blokes on here, but we are usually out-shouted by the noisy gender.

I too was apprehensive about a group of women, but now I just class them as my hareem. I think they respect and accept my views;)

You're still alive so it must work ;)

I eat when I'm bored too, so recently I've taken to cleaning instead of eating, my house has never been so clean!!! :eek:

Chr15 said:
I've heard a rumour that kitchens exist and they contain mythical things such a washing Machines.......:rolleyes:

Umm - ain't gonna get many dishes clean in one of those i'm afraid :)

I am suffering with this today! Had it all planned out to use my syns on yorkshire pudds & gravy. Had lunch, and was suddenly starving, and craving sugar. Tried to drink some water, tried to have a couple of ryvita with my hea to stop it - no good- so now i have a curly wurly. No yorkshires for me tonight!

Back