Eating While on Lipotrim - My theory... xx

I've started feeling dizzy and feeling faint. If I eat anything it will be 100% protein well close enough lol. Mainly chicken or tuna steaks or turkey breast. I look for the lowest fat meat. I dont have any veg or anything like that to keep me in ketosis. Some people say why don't I just do the Atkins, but the Atkins is very high fat and I don't want to eat high fat high sugar foods so lipotrim with a high protein meal is working just great for me, I don't eat every night, I'm 100% at the moment but will be having a meal Friday night. X hope it works for you, also please don't feel guilty or a failure if this is how you want to do it, LT is a great tool to losing weight wether you do it 100% or with a healthy meal x

Thanks a lot chick. I might do same if need be, as I think that's what I need due to this faint/ dizzy spells! Thanks again chick.
Xx

Lucy_Jucie said:
Plus I love the fact I can do 100% all week and have complete control then a meal on the weekend, it's actually teaching me I can control and limit my self ready for when I do hit my goal x

That's how I feel too. I do 100% when it suits me and feel happy to have a snack or meal when I want to. xx

josiejojojo said:
That's how I feel too. I do 100% when it suits me and feel happy to have a snack or meal when I want to. xx

I'm glad I'm not the only one breaking the rules lol x

I think if i did break it 1 day id mess up and just pig out...

oh i got weighed today..... 11lb OFF WOOOHOOO

Rickard71 said:
oh i got weighed today..... 11lb OFF WOOOHOOO

That's fab !!!!!

What a great loss well done :) x

Rickard71 said:
I think if i did break it 1 day id mess up and just pig out...

I agree if I eat it leads to another bite , can of pop etc etc then I'd chuck the towel in :0/

100% I have to be xxx

ive been 100% and it i tough, but I dont want to have a meal jut to prove to my myelf i can do it!

oh and well done Rickard71!! thats fantastic news!!

well done Rickard !!

I have to disagree that this diet doesn't teach you any tools for relationships with food . It all depends on why you are overweight in the first place , but my experience when I did Lipotrim 100% a few years ago is that the abstinence from food really makes you think about why you eat ? - Your body is in need of food only for fuel/energy . My reason for overindulgence is usually having a rubbish day in work , argue with a partner/friend - basically I comfort eat and eat out of boredom and if I fancy a taste of something and not purely for fuel . I love all the healthy food but lazyness ,rushing , emotions and boredom are the reasons I am Fat .
I believe that lipotrim makes you deal with these issues more than any other diet as it makes you find alternatives for your problems.
I began cheating on Low carb meals after I came back from holiday when I was on it last as I knew I wouldnt go out of ketosis - but that soon changed to me wanting to go out and have a few drinks and I was too weak and gave up ! - I know this time I will not do the same but others have a stronger willpower than me .

timescale

hi how long did it take you to go from 19st 13 to 12st on the lipotrim 1st time round iv just started it today

Thanks Kirsty

Ho Frankie. Best wishes for your first day. It's very important to follow the strict refeeding programme after you've been on Lipotrim to avoid a large weight gain.

Hi frankie I've just restarted after a 1st 9lb gain. I weighed myself regularly and then once I saw it creeping on I avoided the scales so I'm back more motivated than ever. I can't believe when I read the thread and saw my post from last year. I think when your inclined to be fat you will always struggle...it's just our makeup. We just have to keep plugging away.

Hi I am new to this and am desperate for some advice. I have been on lipotrim a week tomorrow and have lost 9lb. I'm going to stop it on the 28 feb but want something that helps me to continue to lose weight. I am thinking I try the maintenance with an evening meal of fish or chicken with veg or salad or going on the Atkins or slimming world diet. Included in that would be 3cups of tea a day with semi skim milk. Please help I'm scared to put this weight back on

Hi Sue, and well done on your 9lb loss. When you finish the lipotrim, as long as you follow the refeed rules carefully, it is up to you what diet you want to follow it with. I would search the boards on here and see what others are doing, and chat it through with your Doctor or pharmacist who will be able to offer advice.

Good luck for next weeks weight loss.

My Opinion is, that eating is cheating! :) ..... But seriously, I think that any plan and journey to lose weight is a personal one. Some may want to eat a 'Atkins' style meal, others may not. We all need to do what we need to do to make this work for us! I personally dont want to eat as one thing can lead to another and before you know it, I'm completely off plan, looking like S**t, felling like s**t and trying to muster up the mental strength to start again.

Its eating rubbish at the wrong time that has made me fat in the first place. If i can spend six to 8 months out of my life losing weight through this TMR then maybe just maybe It will bring me extra years to watch my kids grow up to a ripe old age!

Good Luck to each and everyone of you, which ever your route! :)

I have been on Lipotrim nearly 4 weeks now and in those 4 weeks I've had two meals as they were special occasions. I just stuck to meat and salad and it doesn't seem to have done much harm weight loss wise. I'm proud of myself for being 100% otherwise which is an achievement. I think I need to eat food once in a while to prove to myself that I'm not really missing out on anything, if that makes sense!

I'm still eating small potions of fish of meat and am still losing. What works for me though may not work for someone else.

To be honest, I'm thinking of coming off lipotrim and doing a keto diet... As that's we're doing anyway... We are just paying lipotrim to do our potions for us..... Thoughts?

Back