Eating your syns

Hi Everyone,
I am new to S..W and still trying to find my way, so I have a question, every thing I read says you have to eat your syns or you won't get a good weight loss.Ok here is my question if you have a frozen dinner, something like a Weight Watcher pizza or any thing like that, something you have to count the syns on any way, if this is going to be part of your meal, do you still have to add in extra calories to make sure you are eating enough so your weight loss doesn't slow down?

I hope this is clear enough to understand what I mean. it was kind of hard to try to explain what I wanted to say.

Thank You

Sylvia

I understand what you mean - you're having a meal that costs you syns , instead of having a meal of free foods.
You don't have to add in extra calories because syns can be used at meals and are often used by people at mealtimes, not in between.

Sorry Sylvia I dont understand?

If youre eating a WW meal, you syn it all using the website to get the syn value.

no, you don't have to add on extra on top of your meals. As long as you have between 5-15 syns a day, it doesn't matter where they come from, whether its WW meals, pizza, chocolate, extra bread, cooked fruit. As long as you have them

It's part calorie and weight control and part psychology.

You'd only have to add extra if you're doing EE and 1/3 of your plate wasn't superfree foods. Otherwise you're fine having the ready meals :)

I want to thank you all for your comments, it nice to know there are others out there that will help people like me, still learning the plan.

Thanks
Sylvia

Back