Eating

Anthony Smith

Slimmer 2010
Cant believe it's Sunday and I have hardly ate anything, Sunday is normally my worst day ever and am such a pig, but I just haven't today, havent even thought about food, now I'm forcing my self to have something to eat as I wanted to use all my weekly points today aswell but doesn't look like that is going to happen !!!!

Am very annoyed with myself

Some days are just like that. I had one on wednesday i just didnt fancy anything to eat. Had to force myself to eat something and managed to eat most of my points but i didnt actually want anything. Make sure you get some food in you but dont force yourself to eat for no reason. I'm sure you'll feel right as rain again soon so try not to worry :D

I've been so good .. ish today!

Breakfast: Half a bagel (2) with 1 tsp of marmalade (1) banana (0)

Mid morning: Small skinny hot chocolate (3)

Lunch: Heinz Chicken Noodle Soup (3) and 1 WW bagel (4)

Mid afternoon: WW Turkey, Ham and Coleslaw sandwich (8) packet of velvet crunch (2) and an apple (0)

Dinner: WW lasagne (7)

Total so far 30/ 35!

I work rather long days (11 hours so whilst my breakfast is at 9am my dinner isn't until 10pm and my blood sugar always drops stupid low around 7-7:30pm if I don't eat something between lunch and dinner) but worked out 9 points a meal and I can get 4 meals in!

Hmm - i havent eaten that much today either - there must be something in the air! xx

yes I too struggled to eat all my propoints as I didn't go to the Chinese as usual!

Did you make that home-made curry then :) ? x

yes I did... it came out as 6pp per portion because we used only 1 uncle ben's bag of rice for 4 portions and it was LUSH :)

Well done! I think I may have to grab my self some uncle bens boil in the bag, they are so nice and on the old plan they where low in points too. Nice one :)

x

thanks! I really enjoyed it :) How is your week going? I still haven't had 1 weekly point... let's see what happens this week!

This week is going well (I think). I forgot to pick up a tracker at last weekly meeting but I have been using my iPhone app, and been writing it down on a notepad I have so I hope I will do well.

I used about 20 of my weekly points on Sunday, even though I couldnt eat much I just cooked up someone southern fried chicken and ate it with tomato sauce :) yum!

But apart from that I have stuck to my points all day everyday so my fate will be told tomorrow at weigh in :)

x

This week is going well (I think). I forgot to pick up a tracker at last weekly meeting but I have been using my iPhone app, and been writing it down on a notepad I have so I hope I will do well.

I used about 20 of my weekly points on Sunday, even though I couldnt eat much I just cooked up someone southern fried chicken and ate it with tomato sauce :) yum!

But apart from that I have stuck to my points all day everyday so my fate will be told tomorrow at weigh in :)

x

well done to you for being so resourceful! :)

Good luck for your weigh-in!xx

x

Good luck mate! How are you feeling this week, re: losing?! :)

Back