Eating

Fat Bird

Hi all.
If I had a couple of boiled eggs and some ham would I be thrown out of ketosis and will it affect my weightloss?
Been 100% for 8 weeks and planning to continue ts until end of march ... Just feel that I need something to keep me going. I didn't do aam week on week 5.... Maybe I should have?
FB xx

Hi there am only just starting week 2 but for what it's worth here's what I think. You have done really well sticking to the plan for 8 weeks, okay, you missed reintroducing food on week 5 but that is over now so why don't you introduce food now for 7 days and then start the 28 days TS from there? Keep up the good work and don't give in!

I doubt you will be thrown out of ketosis for a couple of eggs and some ham.
Im on week 8 now too and havent come of TS at all either. I dont yet feel that I need to but if you feel that your body needs it, follow your instincts.

Thanks for your replies guys! Still undecided what to do... What worries me the most is that I won't be able to stop at the eggs and ham once I start. Saturday nearly over and fairly busy tomorrow so hopefully will be able to ride out this weekend and see if things look a bit brighter on Monday when I'm back at work.
Thanks again I am so proud of myself for getting this far.. Never would have thought I could have gone 54 days 100% so I don't want to blow it now!
FB xx

Well done for sticking with it so long FB, however yeah as you said "What worries me the most is that I won't be able to stop at the eggs and ham once I start."... That is exactly it... Don't let that little blip stop you now, try not to do it again but just keep going!

Hey Aaron
Thanks for your reply!
I've not eaten today or any day since I've started! It's exactly as you say ... I'm just having a blip but I can do this. Ive set a date of 31st march to finish TS and then I'm moving onto WS to try and shift the last stone that I want to lose - assuming I lose another 1.5 st by the 31st march that is ;-).
I've seen your posts and you're doing super duper... Well done to you too!
FB x

Thanks very much, that seems like a good plan to me :) I'm sure if you're disciplined enough to do 8 weeks TS, then a small blip like ham and eggs (which, by the way, I am sure will not do anything to your weight loss) will not get in the way of your goal :)

Good luck with it all, be sure to let everybody know how well you've done in the end :)

Thank you! Just for the record I haven't actually eaten the ham and eggs I was just mulling over the idea and decided 100% was the way forward ;-)
FB x

Ahhhhh I see!!! Excellentayyyyyyyy x

8 weeks on TS??? AMAZING! You should be extremely proud of yourself :)
Even if you did have the ham and eggs - it wouldn't take you out of ketosis :) ....Well done and keep up the great work :)

Just popping on to say a mighty big thank you to all you lovely people who saw me thru my wobble over the weekend! You'll all be pleased to know that I stayed 100% and the ham and eggs are just a distant dream.
One of the reasons I started this diet was my high blood pressure...170/99...popped to the docs today 36lb lighter and my blood. Pressure is now reading 143/83... Well chuffed!
Anyway thank you again for all your support and for keeping me 100% for a total of 57 days :-D
Weigh 8 for me tomorrow... Not hoping for too much then I can't be disappointed ;-)
FB xx

OAFETTE!!!
I can't message you ! It's says I don't have access to private messaging..... What's that all about ????
FB xx

Oafette, just so you know you private messaged me, not your friend. similar name but different people!

Back