Eating.

Rayven

Addicted to Minimins!
Well everyone, got to last night about nine 'o' clock and you guessed it from the title i had something to eat. :eek: Don't worry i'm not going on a big downer about it, I wasn't out of control and i didn't have my usual pig-out when i break, I ate in a very controlled way which i'm quite pleased about as usually when i start eating I go on a binge.
I had a very small piece of tuna steak (which was only half a tuna steak really) a few steamed veg and a couple of new minted potatoes. It wasn't even half a meal really but it was really nice.
Am starting a fresh today and am back on the shakes and water. :D

Well done for showing control - ultimately, that's what we're all trying to achieve.
Your meal sounds much like the ones I have on 790 (without the spuds). Try to get a week of SS under your belt to give you a good kick-start ... then, of course, keep going if possible - but if it's proving to be too much of a struggle then I'd consider 790 if I were you.

Sometimes, 790 is the best route for CD restarters as it's often really difficult to SS when that first 'golden time' has passed. I'm enjoying the tight control CD gives but with that little extra of a legitimate meal each day.

I can't seem to SS at all, but I didn't SS after the first 3 days and my weight losses were okay. I have tried to get back into ssing but can't and I have decided that 760 is the way for me. I would leave the spuds out though!
k9
x

Draw a line under it and get back on, good to see you are staying in control tho, that makes a lot of difference. I wish in the past when I cheated I had just had that, that looks angelic compared to the things I used to cheat on! (Ie pizza/tub of ice cream/chocolate/savouries!)

I think you did really well to keep the eating under control - I would have had a big blow out, trying to cram as much food in as poss before D day came!!Today is a new day so make the most of it - you had the motivation to start again today which is great!!!

Back