• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Edamame (Soya) Beans

Pesky pescetarian from Australia!

Hope everyone is well!

I went to Wagamama's and really enjoyed the Edamame beans and just wondered if anyone knows where you can buy them fresh? They were steamed with Garlic & Chilli salt and were absolutely gorgeous!!

Also, I had WI on Saturday morning (I am going it alone) and lost 3lb so I have lost 6lb in total! I only have 1lb to go to my mini target of 7lb by Christmas :D
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Finding inspiration
Maybe try a good oriental supermarket? Or one of the better supermarkets like Sainsbury's or Waitrose. I know I've seen them recently but can't remember where...but it was definitely an ordinary supermarket.
I buy mine from a chinese supermarket (Manchesters Chinatown) but have only found them frozen. You can get them in their pods or out- I prefer then in their pods and popping them in my mouth!

Congratulations on your fantastic loss so far
I've found them in my local Waitrose where they sell the ready made sushi. They come in cup and are about £2.99 or something like that.
I have them in my freezer - I bought them at tescos in the frozen veg section. i stick them in the microwave for a couple of minutes with a little water and when they are done sprinkle some salt over them - i love it!!! They are my new best friend when i fancy snacking and totally free - although dont go to overboard on the salt as i know its not supposed to be that great for you!! Enjoy

Pesky pescetarian from Australia!
Ohh thank you, a trip to Asda tonight methinks (I have been munching on Sugarsnap peas this afternoon in work but they're not as good!)
I never knew you could do anything with these, lol! We just have them as one of the veg on our plate at evening meal! YUM! A new snack!