• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Edamame (Soya) Beans

SaraC

Pesky pescetarian from Australia!
S: 91.6kg C: 80kg G: 75kg BMI: 27 Loss: 11.6kg(12.63%)
Hiya,

Hope everyone is well!

I went to Wagamama's and really enjoyed the Edamame beans and just wondered if anyone knows where you can buy them fresh? They were steamed with Garlic & Chilli salt and were absolutely gorgeous!!

Also, I had WI on Saturday morning (I am going it alone) and lost 3lb so I have lost 6lb in total! I only have 1lb to go to my mini target of 7lb by Christmas :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Minders

Finding inspiration
S: 17st9lb C: 14st5lb G: 12st7lb Loss: 3st4lb(18.62%)
Maybe try a good oriental supermarket? Or one of the better supermarkets like Sainsbury's or Waitrose. I know I've seen them recently but can't remember where...but it was definitely an ordinary supermarket.

S: 18st13lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 23.8 Loss: 8st1lb(42.64%)
I buy mine from a chinese supermarket (Manchesters Chinatown) but have only found them frozen. You can get them in their pods or out- I prefer then in their pods and popping them in my mouth!

Congratulations on your fantastic loss so far
x

S: 18st1.6lb G: 10st10lb
I've found them in my local Waitrose where they sell the ready made sushi. They come in cup and are about £2.99 or something like that.

Minders

Finding inspiration
S: 17st9lb C: 14st5lb G: 12st7lb Loss: 3st4lb(18.62%)
Actually, I remember now... I saw them in the fresh veg dept at ASDA. We have a big ASDA near me and they were in there. Fresh, in the pods, pre-bagged.

I have them in my freezer - I bought them at tescos in the frozen veg section. i stick them in the microwave for a couple of minutes with a little water and when they are done sprinkle some salt over them - i love it!!! They are my new best friend when i fancy snacking and totally free - although dont go to overboard on the salt as i know its not supposed to be that great for you!! Enjoy

SaraC

Pesky pescetarian from Australia!
S: 91.6kg C: 80kg G: 75kg BMI: 27 Loss: 11.6kg(12.63%)
Ohh thank you, a trip to Asda tonight methinks (I have been munching on Sugarsnap peas this afternoon in work but they're not as good!)

Fallen Angel

Starting again!!
S: 19st8lb C: 17st5.5lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 39.3 Loss: 2st2.5lb(11.13%)
I never knew you could do anything with these, lol! We just have them as one of the veg on our plate at evening meal! YUM! A new snack!