10 days in.. going to post diary here

So my 1st week went really well and lost 9.5lb and was well suited. Really want 3lb this week to get under next stone barrier.

Todays meals were

Breakfast - frylight egg, tinned tomatoes, mushroom and a slice wholemeal nimble (half hex b)

Snack- milky coffee with hifi bar (half hex b)

Lunch - king prawns cooked in chilli and garlic and half a pack chilli and garlic cauliflower rice (0.5syns) followed by mullerlight and fresh raspberries

Dinner - pork stirfry and fresh noodles (0.5 syns)

Supper - mint options and hifi bar (5 syns)

Total syns 6

Forgot to post yesterday as I have a poor 13 month old, still had a decent food day though.

Breakfast - baked egg in a mushroom, 2x sw sausages and tinned toms.

Lunch - tuna with a smidge mayo, boiled egg, big salad and a slice nimble with a tsp low fat spread followed by a mullerlight with raspberries.

Snack - 1 hifi bar, milky coffee

Dinner - chinese chicken curry (made with chicken, onions, mushrooms and peas and a mayflower curry sauce - 4 syns per portion) with boiled rice.

Supper - 2x satsumas and mullerlight

Syns came in at 6 x

Hello ladies had another pretty good food day and its treat night so I have a flake (multipack size) to look forward to.

Todays food.

Breakfast - 40g porridge (b)with skimmed milk (a) and a coffee

Lunch - bacon, sw sausage, egg, tomatoes, baked beans and mushrooms followed by an apple

Dinner - SW burger, mushrooms, onions, SW chips and salad with low fat leerdammer ( extra a choice due to breastfeeding) had 1tbsp bbq sauce for 1 syn

Having a flake for supper and probably have a satsuma too so syns for day 6

Am super tired today, little miss cutting her first molars and her and sleep not great friends at moment. However have managed to stick to plan so heres my food diary

Breakfast - magic pancakes with strawberry, raspberries and satsuma

Lunch - chicken slices, boiled egg and salad with pickles followed by mullerlight

Dinner - roast beef, roast pots (frylight) cabbage, carrots, broccoli, 50ml gravy (1.5 syns) and 1 tbsp piccalilli (0.5 syns)

Supper - hifi bar (3 syns) and a banana

Syns for day 5

Hello there folks

Well it was weigh in today and I lost 4lb for my 2nd week in, so 13.5lb down and looking forward to stone award 😁 so here's the start of week 3

Breakfast - raspberries and yoghurt
Snack - beans on 1 slice wholemeal toast (hexB) no butter
Lunch - Turkey and Ham salad followed by 2 satsumas and yoghurt
Dinner - hunter's chicken made with sw bbq sauce and my hexA for cheese
Supper - milky coffee ( get 2 hexA due to breastfeeding) and 2 Hifi bars 6

Syns for day 6

Back