Edel's diary - just don't ask!

jeeze - Is it really 4 weeks since I was last on here? It doesn't seem like it but it has been mad. I'm sorry I've been away but as I've said, stuff has been crazy with the house and stuff. Yes, we did get it sorted out in time I'll put some pics on at the bottom. I don't think I've put on a heap of weight whilst I've been away I think it's a STS (thank goodness) but I haven't been back to class in the last 3- 4 weeks. OH is back on shifts and I'm finding it difficult to get to my classes. I've been playing about with the idea of Slimming world for a while as I'm fed up counting points but I don't think I can cope with it as it seems quite restrictive (although it's great if you're a cheese lover). Might go and have a look at the core plan again and see how I might get along with that....

Hope you're all well folks, and I'll try and make an effort to get back on more often. (thanks for the nudge on MSE Sandy).

yay ... there you are hunni!

Nice to have you back with us and you jammy dodger for staying the same!! LOL!

XX

I'm so not a jammy dodger - if you'd seen what I had to do to that house and what happened when the fil came home......

I'd rather have put on weight:D

Welcome back Edel, we've missed you

*HUGS*

welcome back lovey we missed youxx

Thanks Guys, sorry I've been away again but I've had a nightmare week. Had an interview on Thurs of last week which was a disaster. Prepping for another interview on Friday of this week (don't ask) - summonsed for jury service (why me?) and my washing machine has broken down. I'm not in a happy place at the minute.

Still, starting afresh on Monday with the core plan. I'm glad to see there's so many lovely people doing core.

Hopefully now things have settled down, I'll be able to check in on you all a bit more often.

Why is it always when one thing happens everything happens!!
Well good luck with your restart hun you'll be flying it this time next week ;)

Back