1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

EE - advice needed please..........

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by better body, 25 May 2010 Social URL.

1. better body

better body Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    I've been doing slimming world at home for the past 5 weeks now and although I am still losing weight, my weight loss has slowed down. I still have some way to go to reach my goal so think it may be worth switching my plan for a while. I've done the green plan since I started, but looking at some food diaries I think I may try the EE plan. I love pasta, cous cous and baked potatoes so think I may be ok on EE? what do you all think? I'll probably only try it for a week and see how I get on, but would really welcome your ideas.

Thank you.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. clambertina

clambertina Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi :wavey:

Now I have got my head around EE I love it :)

All you need to do is add 1/3rd "Superfree" foods to your plate and 2/3 "Free" food.

If you feel hungry between meals try and and have Superfree foods instead of free foods, although you can do this (Ive had the occassional mugshot when fruit/veg just won't do).

You can still have your Syns though.

The other difference being you can only have 1 HEXA and 1 HEXB.

I am sure you will have lots more advice from these wonderful people on here.

Good Luck :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.