EE - Cereal Bars ??? confusion

slimcea

Hi,

I forgot to ask my leader at my meeting yesterday about cereal bars.

I have been having an Alpen strawberry yoghurt cereal bar for brekkie and synning it at 6 syns.

But my friend, said I could use it as a HE B

i thought you could only use those bars listed???

Confused.com !! please help :D:rolleyes:

thanks xx

Last edited:
Its the alpen lights that are Hex b's. Regular alpens don't count. The summer fruits alpen lights sound similar if you want to give them a go!

Alpen lights are lovely too! (never tried the normal ones though so can't compare)

Alpen light bars are 2 for a HEXB - and they are really lovely, especially the chocolate and fudge ones - I've not tried any others because I love these so much.

Oooh will have to look out for them, to be honest just been using these as they were already in the cupboard, bought from the pound shop ;)

Will get some of the Alpen lights tomorrow, thankyou so much all x

Just looked on supermarket comparison for these *light* bars. And tesco are doing 2 boxes of 5 for £2.50 instead of £1.61 per box. So saving 72p.
Valid till 24/11/09, so bargain! Unless anyone knows anywhere cheaper?

Also £1.25 a box in Asda. Or if you have a Farmfoods near you they were selling the apple and sultana ones for £1.

The advantage of the Alpen light bars is that as you can have 2 as a HEXB you could have one in the morning and then one later in the day as well. I always have a box in my car incase I can't get lunch on the go. i know then I have only used 3 syns for one bar x

Back