1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

EE days.

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Becca Wecca, 2 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Becca Wecca

Becca Wecca skinny minny here I come!

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I always seem to be asking questions, for this i am sorry! However:

Say i have a meal which doesn't have much veg, if i had some fruit afterwards, would this compensate for the 1/3 which was supposed to be the veg?

I try to add veg in as much as possible but it's not always possible.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. agent44

agent44 Full Member

That should be fine. The 1/3 rule is just a guideline, encouraging you to fill up on the really low energy density foods.
  4. Xassy

Xassy Silver Member

Weight Watchers
    Occasionally I do this if I'm really fed up of veg. The key is not to fill up too much on your main meal and make sure you have space for the fruit. :)
  5. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    It no longer a guideline, it is one of the EE "rulings", however, if you have the fruit after a meal it can count as the 1/3.
    I don't think that the odd miss of the 1/3 will have any effect but I suggest you try and stick to it as much as possible.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.