EE Newbie!

i enjoy it at the time - but i hate hangovers - lol especially with a nearly 1 yr old daughter!
thx hun x
Yea that's the unpleasant side to it lol xx I feel for you xx

I was the same when I saw the four stone loss my cousin had. Couldn't believe it. She's another three gone now and is only a few pound from target and its incredible to see the transformation in less than a year. She gave me a list of recipes and I started making the meals sw style. Its amazing we had an Indian curry feast last night for 1 syn each. Some of the recipes are things I never taught I could make myself

I was the same when I saw the four stone loss my cousin had. Couldn't believe it. She's another three gone now and is only a few pound from target and its incredible to see the transformation in less than a year. She gave me a list of recipes and I started making the meals sw style. Its amazing we had an Indian curry feast last night for 1 syn each. Some of the recipes are things I never taught I could make myself

wow thats incredible!!! just shows it really does work if u stick at it
im not a fan of exercise but will need to slot something in as and when i get time!!

morning everyone
gosh i need to get out these late nights and late mornings! its nearly 10 n i still didnt want to get up! yawwwwwwwwwwwn

so a few questions that i hope some sw stars can help me with

im not a bfast fan tbh i cant face food first thing in a morn but can i have 1 weetabix n then 1 alpen light bar later on for hexb?

are there any syns in frylight?

for lunch i offen take mccains frozen jkt potatoes as theyr quick easy and filling... how many syns r these?

thanks all :)

morning everyone
gosh i need to get out these late nights and late mornings! its nearly 10 n i still didnt want to get up! yawwwwwwwwwwwn

so a few questions that i hope some sw stars can help me with

im not a bfast fan tbh i cant face food first thing in a morn but can i have 1 weetabix n then 1 alpen light bar later on for hexb?

are there any syns in frylight?

for lunch i offen take mccains frozen jkt potatoes as theyr quick easy and filling... how many syns r these?

thanks all :)

I'm same getting up at moment but kids are back at school on Tuesday so be a rude awakening lol x

U are fine with weetabix and then a alpen bar.

They are no syns in Frylight xx all 1 calorie sprays are free.

Not sure how much the mccain jackets but will have a look xx

hiya!

here to follow! I was on weight watchers a few years back and lost a lot of weight but I find on SW its easier to not always be counting points for everything I eat. I can also eat LOADS :p

look forward to following your journey

xxx

hiya!

here to follow! I was on weight watchers a few years back and lost a lot of weight but I find on SW its easier to not always be counting points for everything I eat. I can also eat LOADS :p

look forward to following your journey

xxx

welcome hun :)
i liked the idea of pointing and counting everythin it kept me on track but i got bored i didnt seem to be losing - was like 1lb on 1lb off maintain blah blah blah so feeling something new !
just too tight to spend n join so will be more of a challenge doing it from home -i do hVe the books tho a friend gave hers to me so that helps :)

welcome hun :)
i liked the idea of pointing and counting everythin it kept me on track but i got bored i didnt seem to be losing - was like 1lb on 1lb off maintain blah blah blah so feeling something new !
just too tight to spend n join so will be more of a challenge doing it from home -i do hVe the books tho a friend gave hers to me so that helps :)
were here to help as well. because I am a stay at home mum I find goin 2 group helps me gets me out as well. My OH works long hours so gives me something to do!
xxx

fair enough :)

did u have a nice xmas? x
yes was lovely thank u did u? my eldest is 6 and he loved every minute he was excited for it for so long and I dnt think Santa disappointed him!! Emily was jus over whelmed by it all I think but I do love Christmas lol!!

xx

thx hun thats really helpful
i thought theyd be more than that actually
so jkt beans n a big salad for lunch for 1syn :) pleased with that!!
x

Yes actually was pleasantly surprised

yes was lovely thank u did u? my eldest is 6 and he loved every minute he was excited for it for so long and I dnt think Santa disappointed him!! Emily was jus over whelmed by it all I think but I do love Christmas lol!!

xx

yeah was lovely with it being Amelia's first! but like u say she was quite overwhelmed haha opened a few presents more interested in the paper n cellotape n got bored - it took us most of the day to open them and boxing day haha she was spoilt :)
x

yeah was lovely with it being Amelia's first! but like u say she was quite overwhelmed haha opened a few presents more interested in the paper n cellotape n got bored - it took us most of the day to open them and boxing day haha she was spoilt :)
x
Emily was more bothered about all lucas stuff haha! Xx

Back