EE Newbie!

evening all :)
i feel so exhausted, tired and achy...
back to work tomorrow... booooooooooooooo

anyways just sat down with slimming world books ready to plan my meals for the whole week! hopefully this will keep me on track.

my mom has very kindly cooked us a beef roast dinner for tomorrow but i will have to try and syn this later on! im assuming only gravy, roasters, mash will have to be syned as rest is beef n veg!

i need to drink plenty of water too!

i can do this :)

evening all :)
i feel so exhausted, tired and achy...
back to work tomorrow... booooooooooooooo

anyways just sat down with slimming world books ready to plan my meals for the whole week! hopefully this will keep me on track.

my mom has very kindly cooked us a beef roast dinner for tomorrow but i will have to try and syn this later on! im assuming only gravy, roasters, mash will have to be syned as rest is beef n veg!

i need to drink plenty of water too!

i can do this :)
You can xx I'm cooking a roast pork dinner as I type lol only thing is got some stuffing to use up so that be synned. Have been cleaning daughters bedroom since half 10 so that should compensate for the stuffing lol xxx

You can xx I'm cooking a roast pork dinner as I type lol only thing is got some stuffing to use up so that be synned. Have been cleaning daughters bedroom since half 10 so that should compensate for the stuffing lol xxx
mmmmm stuffing
we are having turkey and stuffing sandwiches for tea :p
last treat before tomorrow

mmmmm stuffing
we are having turkey and stuffing sandwiches for tea :p
last treat before tomorrow

Well i said 2 consultant that my cut off day was new years eve and start afresh this week but had 2 blips so should really said this Wednesday coming lol. Apart from xmas chocs that i will syn if I eat, the only thing left is the stuffing today Yay!!

Well i said 2 consultant that my cut off day was new years eve and start afresh this week but had 2 blips so should really said this Wednesday coming lol. Apart from xmas chocs that i will syn if I eat, the only thing left is the stuffing today Yay!!
im sure she will understand :)
i still have piles of chocolate that need to be eaten eeeeek
OH is off work tomorrow i may get him to hide it all somewhere so i cant be tempted to touch!!!

can i ask - do you have to have all your healthy extra b?
i only have 1 weetabix for bfast - couldnt possibly eat 2 that early in morn
so thats classed as half of b, i may consider an alpen light bar at break but not every day!

can i ask - do you have to have all your healthy extra b?
i only have 1 weetabix for bfast - couldnt possibly eat 2 that early in morn
so thats classed as half of b, i may consider an alpen light bar at break but not every day!
I always have all healthy extras, I regularly split them & its never affected my losses... Split my A choice too because I love cheese but can't live without milk in my tea x

so heres my plan for tomorrow, any advice or if ive gone wrong anywhere plz let me know :)

4/1/16
hea - 250ml semi skimmed milk
heb - 1 weetabix/ 1 alpen light bar

bfast - weetabix hexb, milk hex a with remaining in a cup of tea, 1 sugar 1syn

snacks - alpen light bar, orange

lunch - mccains jkt potato 1syn, beans, side salad, grapes

tea - beef roast dinner, plenty of veg, gravy ??? syns, crisp n dry for roasters ???? syns

im sure she will understand :)
i still have piles of chocolate that need to be eaten eeeeek
OH is off work tomorrow i may get him to hide it all somewhere so i cant be tempted to touch!!!

Aye shes lovely, my consultant :D

I see that you've deflected to the dark side Shez X

Depends on how she makes the gravey/roasties for syns. I know the ones I make are 5-6 syns but when my OH mother makes them its up to 10-12 syns as she uses Goosefat (they taste delish so worth the syns)

You are doing really well. I always split my hexb aswell.

U use feyli
Depends on how she makes the gravey/roasties for syns. I know the ones I make are 5-6 syns but when my OH mother makes them its up to 10-12 syns as she uses Goosefat (they taste delish so worth the syns)

You are doing really well. I always split my hexb aswell.
I boil my roasties in beef stock the spray in frylight xx taste lovely x had goose fat on Xmas day nom nom xx

Back