EE success express diary am i doing this right???

WifeyG

wed weigh in only lost 1lb again 1/2 last week and 1 the week before very disheartend so my consultant asks me to try success express for a week and this is my understanding of it and what i've ate, can anyone tell me if i'm doing it right pleasee?????

Thur breakfast:
1/3 plate of bacon + scrambled egg + beans
2/3 tomatoes and onions
Coffee

snack
2 Alpen light (heB) an apple and muller light

lunch
1/3 ham
2/3 green salad

tea
1 piece white fish 1 small jacket potato (1/3 plate)
2/3 cauliflour butternut squash cabbage

hi fi bar (heB)

syns 1tbs extra light mayo 1/2
1 funsize maltesers 5
1 funsize ripple 4 1/2

2 litres of water, 1 diet coke a green tea (heA) milk

Fri breakfast
1/3 spagetti hoops and bacon scrambled egg
2/3 watermelon and grapes

snack 2 ryvita fruity(heB) and a muller

Tea
1/3 fish
2/3 lettuce cucumber toms peppers onion

hi fi (heB)

syns 3 glasses rose 18
1 options drink made with milk (heA) 2

this is just 2 days and the rest of the week is pretty much the same but changed heA and heB to something different every day and just snacked on various fruits. i didn't have syns on saturday to compensate for having 20 on friday but have had 10 a day since then, Also tried to have 3 meals a day except Fri as you can see above. please tell me i'm doing it right, WI is wed so don't know how I've done but when i've stood on my scales today it says I've put 1lb on!!! also i've drank at least 2 litres of water everyday. thanks in advance xxx

Last edited:
It sounds ok to me, you seem to have got the 1/3 2/3 balance ok.

Good luck Weds, let us know how you get on.

It looks great except HEb's you seem to have had 3 hifi bars on thurs ??

good luck for WI, sneaky peaks are not usually acurate, ignore it an continue as you are doing and I'm sure you'll see a loss

It looks great except HEb's you seem to have had 3 hifi bars on thurs ??

good luck for WI, sneaky peaks are not usually acurate, ignore it an continue as you are doing and I'm sure you'll see a loss

hi sorry thats meant to say 2 alpen light bars the first 2 then later on a did have a hi fi as my second heB :)

Back