EE Versus Green Days?????

Zomumof2

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to boost my weight loss and wondered if people generally lost more on Green or Reds v's Extra Easy.

I've only ever tried EE so would like to know if anyone found they lost more by swapping to red or green.

Thanks for any advice

Sorry but there is no answer to your question. Everyone is different so you need to find the plan that fits best with your lifestyle. That may not necessarily be the one that gives you the best losses but it will be the one that is most sustainable.

Personally I prefer green, purely because I like my cheese and milk so prefer 4 hex. Also, I prefer potatoes and pasta and rice. I normally save a hex for my meat if I want meat.
I also treat myself to a Weetabix oaty bar in either toffee or milk chocolate flavour as a hexb.
I find I eat too much on extra easy and don't have enough superfree foods.
Again, it is only my choice but have lost 40lbs so worked for me. And I always have my 15 syns and they are always on crisps and ice cream!!!
xx

Hi Trickytree,

Thanks for the info, like you, I too like a lot of the same things so think I will try green. I've been with EE as it has been so easy but think I'm going to change as its going really slow for me at the mo.

Also good to know that you use all your syns. So far I've been saving mine for a drink at the weekends but REALLY miss crisps so might use some on them this week.

Thanks again for the reply x

It is not required but I would recommend it just because it makes for healthy eating. And the same logic applies as on EE - it will help control the carb portions.

Back