EE

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
We had a stand in Consultant last night and she was SO enthusiastic about EE and gave the most wonderful explanation. She pointed out, which I think will clarify for folk hovering about doing it a few facts that aren't made clear in the booklet. ALL free food on both red and green, from your book ( the one you use for weighing in with ) are free, the HEA's are the same as the book and ALL HEBs in the book are the same, not just the ones listed in the booklet. I think some folk get put off by the fact they think it's limited to the foods in the booklet.

Last edited:
All quite correct Judi! The fact that you can have the cheeses listed as a B choice on a green day and not on red as a HEB on EE is great!! And nuts and seeds are only a B on green but are a B on EE!

We did get told about this but I don't think the message does get conveyed too well really - same with the third superfree. Our old consultant said it was optional (as do SW) but this one says that if you don't do it then you won't lose so well.

It's good to hear someone so positive about EE!

Thanks judimac! I agree, EE is a great plan. I enjoyed the first week on EE and would say it's worth a go - always good to see for yourself. I only lost 1/2lb but it's star week, so if you see my updated don't take my 1/2lb loss as a bad sign! Will be better next week!

Thanks again judimac!!!

I'm always banging on about EE and with good reason; my losses have been brilliant, for someone who has only been on this diet for 19 weeks.

I lost at a similar rate on WW years ago...But I was always hungry and felt deprived. (I think they have better plans now though.)

Extra Easy is the way forward. :D

Totally agree Judimac... I LOVE LOVE LOVE EE.
I have done it since January and have lost 2 and a half stone.
I haven't been concentrating yesterday, so I decided to have a week off, and found it so easy to get back on to on Monday, because I know I can eat as much as I like. Expecting a gain this week, but I know if I follow it properly I can lose at a better rate again.

KevandJu5... you can have ANYTHING from your book (red OR green) as your 1 HEXA and 1 HEXB.
Milk is only a HEXA, but cheese can be used as either.
My HEX's on EE yesterday were 28g cheese on my spag bol, and 250ml SS milk in a rice pudding. YUM!
(Just thought... some HEX's in the book are already free, for example on a green day you can have meat, which is free on EE, so just think it through first!!!)

All quite correct Judi! The fact that you can have the cheeses listed as a B choice on a green day and not on red as a HEB on EE is great!! And nuts and seeds are only a B on green but are a B on EE!

We did get told about this but I don't think the message does get conveyed too well really - same with the third superfree. Our old consultant said it was optional (as do SW) but this one says that if you don't do it then you won't lose so well.

It's good to hear someone so positive about EE!

What do you mean about the third superfree?

In the EE book, it says that for "superfast" results, your plate should contain 1/3 superfree foods. (Free on red AND green)

So for example, if you were to have beefburger and SW chips, you should have say a salad with it that fills 1/3 of your plate.

I don't always follow this, but I do eat a lot of superfree, in my snacks and my lunch is almost always superfree.

I have found with EE that the more superfree you eat, the more weight you lose!

I have to agree. I love EE. When i did SW in the past I stuck to mostly green days and enjoyed it but after a while it became a bit repetitive but this plan seems to have so much variety (it helps that i enjoy cooking though). I lost two pounds this week and even if i can lose half of that every week I'll be happy.

Back