eee look another food diary!

Can't be bothered with SW today, so just going to cal count. Still feeling really ill, its been 2 weeks now and now the boys are ill and were up loads in the night, so I'm totally shattered, might make a big sunday dinner today to make us all feel better.

EE DAY - Sunday

Bfast: 1 piece of leftover pizza, (hexA) cheese, SW coleslaw & potato salad, chorizo and salami

Lunch: chappati with Ham, Sw coleslaw & cucumbers

Snack: some Doritos and hot salsa and some foxes biscuits (healthy!!)

Dinner: Roast beef, SW roast potatoes and parsnips, broccoli, swede, carrots, green beans, gravy,had a Yorkshire pudding too

Drinks: green tea with mint, water, options

Attachments

• image-4153191571.jpg
    image-4153191571.jpg
    552 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Sunday dinner sounds lovely hun

Hope you and family are feeling better soon xxx

Thanks love, how are you getting on with S&S now? Lost much more? Hope everythings going ok for you now xxx

What a horrible start to the Uni year for me! Went to get the bus and either it was 10mins early (no way) or it didn't show as I waited until half 8, then thought ah crap I'll have to get a taxi but there were no taxis around until after 9 (ridiculous!) so I thought ah screw it I'll take the cat to the vet instead and couldn't even get through to them on the phone, so missed first day back, and haven't gone to the vet! So annoyed at the buses, they are so unreliable. Or rather just this 1, the others are great. raaaarrrr!! Going to get back to SW now its monday again and try and keep my syns down at 8-10 for the week then hopefully it'll balance the weekend, maybe!

RED DAY - Monday

Bfast: 2 weetabix (hexB) SS Milk (HexA)

Lunch: leftover cold roast beef (yum!) SW coleslaw, mixed leaves, tomato, cucumber, beetroot and pickles.

Dinner: Turkey meatballs, wholewheat pasta (100g-HexB) lots of salad, and mange tout.

Snacks: some ruffles crisps (5syns) a foxes amber biscuit (OMG-soooo good! 3syns) Chorizo (3syns) Kiwi Fruit. Mint muller, 2 quorn sausages

Drinks: tea w/skimmed milk (hexA) water, green tea with mint.

TOTAL SYNS: 11

Attachments

• image-1932123120.jpg
    image-1932123120.jpg
    537 KB · Views: 55
  • image-604975006.jpg
    image-604975006.jpg
    531.2 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
OH MY GOD! what a horrible day! Made it to Uni, took me an hour though and its only about 4 miles away! What a joke! Hardly anyone was there, I feel pretty nervous for 2nd year, going to be much harder work than 1st, just need to be organised from day 1, and do all my reading when I see it rather than last minute, I'm going to treat it more like a job this year and instead of just going for lectures actually just stay at the library until its time to pick the boys up from school so I actually work 5 hours a day then an hour or so at night too, much more planning and effort, especially after I attempted reading/understanding this journal we were told to read, honestly was absolute gibberish to me, totally out the academic reading mind-frame! Also had to tweak SW a bit today as full day at uni. Don't even know if I'll make it tomorrow as the metros and buses are all off from the rain! Jeeeeze! Excited for finding out my placement tomorrow, I hope its a goodun since I'll be there all year! Soooo actual foods!

TUESDAY - EE DAY

Bfast: Bacon sandwich at uni (HexB bread) flora (3syns) tomato sauce (1syn) I know, no superfree but its the best I could do at uni, rubbish food there!

Lunch: Jacket potato with tuna, lettuce, cucumber, tomato

Dinner: Thai green curry (1syn paste) (light coconut milk (4syns) chicken, babycorn, mangetout, carrots, green beans, mushrooms, pepper, courgette) Tofu 'fried' rice (tofu, peas, egg, carrot, spring onion, cabbage, 5spice, soy, sesame oil (0.5syn)

Snacks: 4sweets (2syns) toffee mullerlight

Drinks: water, tea w/milk (hexA) peppermint tea

TOTAL SYNS - 11.5

Attachments

• image-1279537071.jpg
    image-1279537071.jpg
    467.8 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Your green curry looks amazing. I love thai food - I could eat it everyday if the OH liked it as much as me!

Thank u! It was super tasty, wasn't sure about it with hardly any coconut milk in, as it kinda balances the flavours normally as I make them pretty spicy but was nice!

Oh god, gone off the rails food wise today, haven't eaten much but what I have done has been bad! I NEED to eat breakfast as when I don't I crave snacks so badly in the day. So I'm annoyed at myself now! Will work out the syns and cals, but it'll be pretty high! grr! Finished uni and was starving so made crap choices to eat something fast! Could have easily waiting 15mins til I got home, but no!

EE DAY - Wednesday

Bfast: none

Brunch: sausage roll and eclair (ARGH!) (23syns)

Late late lunch: leftover tofu 'fried' rice (tofu, brown rice, carrot, spring onion, pak choi, cabbage, peas, soy, egg)

Snack: 2 potato waffles (7syns) WHY DID I EAT THAT!, alpen light bar (half hexB)

Dinner: Gammon, SW chips, peas, 'fried' egg, pineapple, salad. mayo & ketchup (2syns)

Drinks: water, tea w/milk (hexA)

TOTAL SYNS - 32

Well I just totaled up my daily cals, and have gone over on fat which is crap, but as I've walked a lot and been cleaning I've eaten 1748 cals, and gotten 400ish exercise cals, so I'm still under, which is good! Definitely no more eating for me today after my tea though! Been a terrible food day!! Already bought some leeks to make a free leek soup for tomorrow, going to have no syns at all tomorrow to balance.

Attachments

• image-362740193.jpg
    image-362740193.jpg
    541.2 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Ok back on track again today! WI tomorrow morning, pretty nervous for that considering I've eaten loads this last week, my portions are getting bigger again so need to cut them back. I've filled my bag with fruit so I don't get a munchie attack again and buy crap!

EE DAY - Thursday

Breakfast: banana

Lunch: pret a manger salmon salad (cucumber, pomegranate, rocket, pickles, salmon and potato) Alpen light (half hexB)

Dinner- lamb chops, rosemary potatoes, green beans and carrots.

Snacks: apple, satsuma, crumpet w/flora light (9syns) 1/2 a new dairy milk bubbly mini (I couldn't resist saw them in co-op and this is my fave choc but they only did BIG bars until recently so I had to get one and share with the kids. There goes my no syn day!! haha) (5syns)

Drinks- tea w/milk (hexA), coffee, water

TOTAL SYNS - 14

total cals : 1477
Exercise : 2 mile walk

Attachments

• image-3615955020.jpg
    image-3615955020.jpg
    605.8 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Oh well 1lb on for me! I don't think its that accurate really as even though I've been off/on plan I certainly haven't eaten that much I would gain a lb, so I think its just carb bloat and water as I was carb/snack happy yesterday afternoon! I had breakfast properly today so hopefully thats going to stop me snacking again as I'd got into some really good habits with the vlcd. So I don't want to go back. No bad snacks, weight meals again as it really does makes a difference, and reduce the carbs again, or rather no refined carbs!

RED DAY - Friday

breakfast: 2 slices small toast (hexB) 90g smoked salmon, 2 poached eggs. 2 coffee (hexA) & 750mls water

Lunch: leek&cauliflower and st agur soup with a tiny bit of potato (hexA-cheese) (1/4hexB) & 750mls water

Dinner: steak, salad, beef tomato, asparagus, flat mushroom. & 750mls water

Snack: 2 pieces toast (hexB) reduced fat pâté (4syns) WW crisps (3.5syns) WW ice cream (3.5syns)

Syns : 11

Attachments

• image-4276415242.jpg
    image-4276415242.jpg
    457.1 KB · Views: 37
  • image-2799094580.jpg
    image-2799094580.jpg
    565.9 KB · Views: 46
  • image-1769602857.jpg
    image-1769602857.jpg
    495.4 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
I went absolutely crazy last night! In bed by 8pm! Wild! Haha! I was planning on going out but felt so tired after a pretty intense 2 weeks I just watched Harry potter then resident evil 2 and passed out! Had a gay fight with bf too over nothing, I hate that! Going for sushi tonight! Yay! And then out to watch a friends band. Haven't been out in town for like 3 months as we were busy saving for Thailand for so long. Somehow my loan is disappearing very fast though so need to keep an eye on it. Found some wholemeal bagels (yay!!) so doing a little SW tweak!

EE day - Saturday

Breakfast : wholemeal bagel (hexB) smoked trout (YUM) poached egg. 2 coffees

Snack : WW crisps, WW ice cream (7syns)

Dinner : loads of sushi! Yay! Haven't had any good stuff since before the vlcd so super excited to go to my fave restaurant :)

Some gin and slimline tonics, not adding the SYNS up can't be bothered!

Attachments

• image-2961640773.jpg
    image-2961640773.jpg
    490.1 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Well after a bad food weekend of very un-diety behaviour I'm back on plan!

Red day - Monday

Bfast : wholemeal bagel (hexB) smoked salmon, Philly light (hexa) tomatoes

Lunch : jacket potato (hexB) coronation chicken (6syns?) salad

Dinner : roast lamb, mashed swede, broccoli, mange tout, carrot, green beans. Gravy (4syns)

Options 2syns. Tea/coffee w/milk (hexA)

TOTAL SYNS : 12

Attachments

• image-2758541413.jpg
    image-2758541413.jpg
    568.9 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Pretty darn tired, all this reading and school runs and cooking/looking after everyone is taking its toll! Need to get more organised with my time! Spent 3 hours in the library chatting instead of doing work. Whoops!

Red day - Tuesday

Bfast : apple, banana

Lunch : tuna jacket potato (1.5hexb) salad. Tunocks wafer (6syns)

Snack : 1 piece WW (2.5syns) bread, lamb, vine tomato. Piece of smoked salmon. flora light (1syn) Alpen light (half hexB)

Dinner : pork fillet stuffed with light Philly (hexA) roast veg (BNS, courgette, red onion, pepper, Aubergine, mushroom), green beans.

Drinks : tea and coffee w/milk (hexA) water, green with peppermint tea x3

TOTAL SYNS : 8.5

Attachments

• image-2309747789.jpg
    image-2309747789.jpg
    529.6 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Really need to start doing some more productive exercise, I'm feeling very very bloated, at least I hope its bloat and not fat I've gained!! NEED to be more organised, I keep going to the library and not actually doing anything productive, if I just used that time properly I could have the evenings free to do the shred or some weights and strength work. tomorrow is a new day, and PUPPY DAY :) so I plan on making that the new beginning! xx

Dinner looks amazing Charl! Bet you can't wait to get the puppy home! :D x

Thanks love! It was really nice! Soooo so so excited! Picking her up at half 5, it's going to be a long day I think: proper back on plan now, been feeling very bloated and sick last few days, unsettled stomach, maybe it's nerves on the puppy/cat situation. Who knows!

EE DAY - Wednesday

Bfast : 1 piece WW toast (2.5syns) smoked salmon, poached egg

Lunch : chicken and cous cous salad.

Dinner : beef goulash (tomato, pepper, onion), rosemary potatoes, pitta bread (hexB)

Snack : apple, wafer (6syns) eclair (6syns)

TOTAL SYNS : 14.5

Attachments

• image-636579104.jpg
    image-636579104.jpg
    518.4 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Puppy :-D WOohoo can't wait to see pics, you got a name picked yet? X

Daisy! She totally suits it! She's absolutely lush! I think she's pretty clever, she seems to be understanding quite a lot, and she's settling in ok too. Fast asleep In her crate in the sitting room which considering its a new house and she's never been in one before is pretty good. I left the radio on low for her so she doesn't feel lonely. She can sit already, and I've been playing fetch with her which she totally understands! And she did a wee outside before bedtime! Clever little puppy! X

Aww how exciting? Are the boys loving having a dog I know at 26 I would be super excited nevermind being a kid haha? X

hmm they seem to be, although I think they're not quite sure how to be around her yet, they just want to give her treats all the time! haha! I think we're more excited than them, although they did get up really early as they wanted to see her, bless!! She's been pretty good at going to the toilet outside too, she had some accidents this morning at like half 7 (on Dan's watch!) but since then nothing, she's been outside every time, and no accidents in the night either. Fingers crossed she's going to be house-trained quite fast. Oh god, I love her so much already, totally feel like we've bonded already, she keeps eating my hair though, which I can't say I like too much! And I was naughty and stayed off uni today to look after her, I didn't want to leave her on her first day. xx

Ok, food for today, going to have a green day as I fancy lots of stodge! Although I have already had some cake, oops! Was supposed to be for step dads bday on sunday (well it was last week but I'm cooking them sunday lunch this weekend as a late party) and we opened it and I had some, on a brighter note in the past I would have had loads of it, massive chunk and probably gone back for more, but I had one average slice and left it at that, put everything into MFP and am at 1513 cals for the day, so thats ok!

GREEN DAY - Thursday

Breakfast : salmon (hexB) toast (hexB) 2 poached eggs, flora x light (1syn)

Snack : cake (OOOOPS)

Lunch : jacket potato, quorn, mushrooms, beans

Dinner : Asda meat free mince bolognaise (peppers, mushrooms, celery, garlic, onion, carrot, tomatoes), wholewheat spaghetti, salad, parmesan. (hexA)

Drinks : tea & coffee/ milk (hexA)

TOTAL SYNS : 15

Attachments

• image-22874847.jpg
    image-22874847.jpg
    545 KB · Views: 46
  • image-1793112476.jpg
    image-1793112476.jpg
    478 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Back