eee look another food diary!

So today could have been better/worse. . Was ok.. went to town for asian supermarket supplies but met a buddy and went for lunch. Had asian tapas and a coconut smoothie. It was yuuummm. We shared.. Chicken dumplings, duck salad, chicken satay, salt n pepper prawns annnnd duck samosa. Sooo nice!

Then came home and made more asian foods for tea! Tried malaysian laksa lemak or curry mee as its called. Was pretty darn special! And we had some giant milkybar buttons and vice versas. So wasn't brilliant but still not all bad!

Tomorrow slow roast pork and a red day for me I think! Xx

Attachments

• 1376263895202.jpg
    1376263895202.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 103
The food yesterday sounds delish! Sometimes you do have to go with the flow:)
Good luck with red today- I'm on 500day.. So just off for my one cup if tea!
Xx

Ohh good luck lou! Hope its an easy peasy fast day for you!

Gonna get back to it properly now I think as just been cal counting the last 3 days. So red day today.. will take the pup for a big-ish walk later too.

Red day - Monday

Bfast - slept in! Lazy bones..

Lunch - thai basil chicken (shallot, garlic, chilli) wrapped in cabbage leaves

Dinner - slow roast pork, roast potatoes (hexb) parsnips (hexb) carrot, swede, broccoli, green beans. Gravy (2.5syns)

Drinks - lots of tea (hexA) water

TOTAL SYNS - 2.5

Last edited:
Lunch.. I have birdseye chilli stuck in my teeth, my mouths on fire!!! Was yum and amazingly satisfying too. Yey no carbs

Attachments

• 1376308522022.jpg
    1376308522022.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 104
Lunch.. I have birdseye chilli stuck in my teeth, my mouths on fire!!! Was yum and amazingly satisfying too. Yey no carbs
Looks yummy . . . but pants to the stuck chilli! :8855:

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1376335488.649304.jpg

Have to show you, I got this desk from free cycle today!!! Love it! Gonna paint the legs and sand and refinish the top!!
Hope you've ha a good day x

Ah its lush! Ooo I'd like that too, I saw an amaaaazing desk in st oswalds charity furniture shop but was 100 def too much for me xx

I've been looking for them on eBay, but been so strapped for cash- I love it!!
Glad food been door today for you :)
Fast has been easy peasy :) phew!
Xxx

Food not so good for me at all :mad:

Was really good and just got the mega munchies.. had a cheese and tomato toastie grr.. then some toast with pb AND a nesquick millshake. Darn it maaan!!! Xx

Oh no munchies are bad!! Do not worry though! You're all focussed Hun :) I am loving 5:2 for that reason as its just given me a different direction and can be a bit cheeky. Cos the fast is only a day I've been able to have cheeky things on the other days:) xxx

View attachment 102761

Have to show you, I got this desk from free cycle today!!! Love it! Gonna paint the legs and sand and refinish the top!!
Hope you've ha a good day x
Thumbelloulou - to be honest I'd just strip and revarnish the whole thing.
It looks like a nice bit of real wood - maybe elm or oak - so painting it might make it look a bit odd.

Thumbelloulou - to be honest I'd just strip and revarnish the whole thing.
It looks like a nice bit of real wood - maybe elm or oak - so painting it might make it look a bit odd.

Totally agree! Now it's sort of in situ I'm loving the wood - it definitely needs freshening up but I'm definitely thinking more on the lines of enhancing it.. I have other pieces in the house that have to be painted, but I think I love it's natural solid charm :) it'll taker a whole, as I have so much else going on at home and I like to live with stuff before I do anything with them! I think may just Danish oil it after sanding.. But watch this space x

So much yummy food! 0.o Whoah who knew dieting could be so yummers!

Bought a mega console table this morning sorta chunky farmhouse style.. its lovely, solid wood originally from barker and Stonehouse must have cost a fortune brand new! Gonna leave the top but paint the legs old ochre and lightly distress, v lightly and line the drawer with this lovely paper I have.

I think I need to do ee for a few days while its totm as red days aren't filling me up.

Bfast : toast w/ham (3syns butter)

Lunch : half smoked salmon sandwich (5syns) piece of bread, a peach

Snack : apple

Dinner : thai basil chicken w/egg 'fried' rice (carrots, cabbage, garlic, ginger, peas, sweetcorn, onion)

Attachments

• 1376395147909.jpg
    1376395147909.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 107
Console table looks lovely chica.
Only 13 days to go until I see you. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Ah I know bev!! So so excited now :)

Its sold already and for a pretty reasonable profit. Awesome!!

I kinda hunt all over the place for stuff. Gumtree, ebay, charity shop furniture stores and free cycle. Although freecycle stuff I'd tend to keep as its kinda bad form to re-sell from there I think!

Bev I've had to put my beautiful Victorian sideboard up for sale. After looking at it for a few months daniel (annoyingly) is right it is too big for our house. It'll take it over. If it doesn't sell I'll take it as a sign and keep it anyway..

Bev I've had to put my beautiful Victorian sideboard up for sale. After looking at it for a few months daniel (annoyingly) is right it is too big for our house. It'll take it over. If it doesn't sell I'll take it as a sign and keep it anyway..
I don't know whether to cross my fingers that it sells so you get some profit, or cross them that it doesn't so that you can keep it! :8855:

Last edited:
So much yummy food! 0.o Whoah who knew dieting could be so yummers!

Ha! Thanks.. just wish I could stick to dieting at the mo! You really can make yum non diet seeming recipes x

Back