eee look another food diary!

Hey Charl, good to see you around. I have been totally off plan and putting on weight. Don't know what's wrong with me :-( just can't get any motivation at all. Not been running for months, really hard with new job finding the time. Skin getting saggy, I'm getting down :-( hopefully get back to it soon!

Me too jen! So annoyed with myself letting it get this bad before a holiday!!:grrrrr gonna do red days tomo, sat, sun & mon and hopefully it'll make me feel less yuck! Xxx

Ps when I get back we are gonna be diet buddies again! We both did so well last yr we can do it again! Xx

As it's now Friday that means we'll be meeting in just 3 more days! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Yaaay!! Not long at all!! You won't miss me I'll be the big heifer rolling off the plane, haha!! Just getting all the washing ready and getting things ready to pack :) ohh Bev I meant to ask are there any adaptors there for the plugs or do I need to bring some xx

Hi Charl - yes there is a full UK extension lead and an adaptor too.
I'll send you a final email later - but remember there are:
* beach towels
* starter pack of toiletries (soap, hand wash, hand cream, shower gel, shampoo and conditioner)
* sun cream (some factor 15, 30 and 50 plus a tiny bit of after sun)
The last 2 probably won't last your whole holiday but will keep you going for your first few days.

Plus I've remembered to print off your shopping list!!! We are going to the apartment in the morning to say goodbye to current guests and having a couple of days R&R ourselves! CU on Monday evening!!!

Ah perfect thanks Bev! I need to bring sun cream anyway as Jack has super sensitive skin and he can only wear allergy stuffs, but the other toiletries are fab, super. Have a lovely few days relax and I'll see you Monday evening! yay! xx

If you are hand luggage only just remember that bottle sizes are 100ml max going through x-ray.
You can buy it the other side though if there's a Boots at Newcastle airport.

Thank you jen!!! When I get back we're hitting the sw hard! We will get back to it! Xxx

Jen, you can do it :) you've been so focussed and done amazingly lady xx

And you Charl, enjoy your hols xxx

She's here and happily ensconced in the apartment. Mind you the telly seems to have packed in!

Bev! I forgot to tell you, it never came back on properly just 2 channels weirdly?! But was ok! I fell asleep early every night anyway which is most unlike me!

Jen! How was olivers first day at school?? Bless him!

How are you lou?

Right I've gained another 5lbs while away (SICK!) So I'm dieting again properly. Have 3 weeks til back at uni and hopefully get 1/2 stone of my gains back off for that then plough through as I feel huge again and uncomfortable. Yuck!

Easing back in with an EE day as I'm worried I'll get too hungry doing a red and cheat. So far so good.

EE DAY - TUESDAY

breakfast - bacon (fat removed) 2 poached eggs small toast (hexb) with tomatoes from our garden and mushrooms. Plus some fruit

Lunch - small jacket potato w/tuna, onion and sweetcorn a little cheese (1/2 hexA) and a salad. 5 syns for light marg and mayo

Dinner - sw spag bol with lots of veg. (Onion, carrot, pepper, mushrooms, garlic, tomatoes) maybe more salad.

Lots of water and a few teas (1/2 hexA)

Total syns - 5

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Bev! I forgot to tell you, it never came back on properly just 2 channels weirdly?! But was ok! I fell asleep early every night anyway which is most unlike me!
They're still off Charl - I checked today with the administrators and aparently the storm blew bits of the transmitter to shreds so they only managed to get those 2 channels back. We'll get the rest when they get the spare parts. 2-3 weeks !!!! Grrrrrrrrrrr

I also can't send emails (I can recieve but not send) and can't log onto internet banking. Although I can log on here.
I'm on a dongle (Orange Espana) and my ISP keeps telling me it is unsafe and has been blacklisted as a Spammer.
It's driving me nuts.
The upshot is I've not been able to do your refund.
I'm going to try and get to a friends tomorrow to log onto his wireless to soo if I can do it from there.

How was hols hun?? Oliver really wobbled yesterday, it was horrid but happier today so will be ok! Started back on it last week and lost 5lbs, phew. Now just 7lbs to my target again and aiming for another stone for christmas. I love the season of casseroles and soups :)

Hey lovely! I'm gone thank you, ticking along :)
Your EE day looks good, how you doing today? Hope the holiday was the break you needed xx

Heya bev! Thanks for the return deposit, sorry haven't really had a chance to reoly to anything as trying to get back into school routines/uni prep and furniture orders. Feeling the pressure already! Hope you had a nice week at the apartment you are probs on your way home now. Xx

Wow well done jen love! Cracking loss, that good 1st week loss always feels great doesnt it! Arr bless him, is he a lil more settled now? It amazes me how quickly they adapt. I hear ya on the soups and stews so much more satisying diet foods than salads! Xx

Back