eee look another food diary!

Well I went and weighed in a day early as I won't be taking the boys to school tomorrow thought i'd assess the damage and just start again. I lost 1lb which was a nice surprise. So after about 8 weeks on plan I've finally lost half a stone, woo. Going to keep running, will go again later today. I'm also going to go see the doctor about thyroid problems as I was looking into it last night and it pretty much described me entirely. Food wise I'm just going to stay on plan and exercise for a few weeks and see how I get on.

EE DAY - Wednesday

Breakfast : salmon, bread (hexB) flora x light (1syn) mango

Snack : asda cereal bar (4syns) banana

Lunch : SW chips, mushrooms, lamb and beef homemade burgers (3syns) lettuce, cucumber, tomato. SW coleslaw.

Dinner : squid stir fry, noodles, peppers, baby corn, bamboo shoots, water chestnut, chilli, cabbage, red onion, carrot. Soy and lime. chocolate (7syns)

Drinks : tea w/milk (hexA) green tea, water

TOTAL SYNS : 15

Attachments

• image-3577441961.jpg
    image-3577441961.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 62
  • image-1226217163.jpg
    image-1226217163.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Ah thank you. I really needed to see the scales change just a tiny bit. Enthusiasm is back! X

I really hope so, I've never been very big on the exercise thing, apart from walking, I wish I could find a sport I really enjoyed, the gym sucks.. I'm hoping maybe just maybe i'll catch the running bug! Hows WW going? You are totally tempting me over... is it pretty simple to start? xx

Yeh surprised how easy it is - ended up signing up online as there was a cashback deal on making it just 95p for first 3 months lol then I'll cancel it.

Maybe it work work for you as you get weeklies points that can be used to be a bit naughty at the weekend! However I'm doing simply filling plan for now as it has list of free foods rather than having to point everything you eat. On propoints you get points each day depending on your weight (I would get 26 that's the minimum) then 49 weeklies or if you do simply filling you don't get any daily points do anything you eat that's not on the list you have to take from your weekly points - so bigger portions but less points to use on naughties! Not sure if that makes any sense lol? X

Yeah makes sense. I hate weighing things I like to just know whats free and how many points things are. I really miss stuff like fajitas, or when I have soups having bread. I am definitely a carb girl so it seems as though it'd suit me. I just bought the 30 day shred and some weights. And some running pants as I'm just wearing leggings now and they keep falling down! I had a look on YouTube looks pretty intense! X

charl_young said:
Ah thank you. I really needed to see the scales change just a tiny bit. Enthusiasm is back! X

I know what you mean I have sts for two weeks running now. Doing my head in. Need to kick my butt, just want at least 1lb off so I can see them moving x

It's not actually too bad and I've been assured it gets easier the more you do it. Got a bit off a buzz from doing it today though I'm sure I'll be cursing it tomorrow when I ache!

The moisture wicking clothing really does help you to be much less sweaty when exercising, decathlon do the best moisture wicking vests I've come across I prefer them to the branded ones and they are only £5.99 :)

Let us know how you get on with it.

Yeh I love how on simply filling you don't need to point loads of the ww bread products hello wraps and bagels I have missed you! X

tinks* said:
I know what you mean I have sts for two weeks running now. Doing my head in. Need to kick my butt, just want at least 1lb off so I can see them moving x

Then we are in the same boat! When do you WI? X

Thanks love! Maybe no running today it's absolutely pissssssing down. Boo! X

Today has been a good and bad day again. Been having loads of stupid arguments with bf we live together and with me having my kids it's sometimes hard and complicated, finally had a proper talk about everything and got it all out which I always find hard as I'm not great at talking about things, weird I can post in here and say things I couldn't normally! Anyway we booked out flights to Thailand so after 6 years of itching to go its finally booked! Yay! We also went to all u can eat Chinese. It wasnt even nice, when you become not used to oil it becomes so so greasy if you know what i mean! I was semi good.. Had sushi, loads of seaweed with noodles and chicken, some ribs they weren't fatty at all, but a few spring rolls and some cake.. I've probably gone over syns but not by much, and going to make some Superfree soup for dinner. I also started taking sea kelp tablets today as they are supposed to be really good for thyroid issues, which I'm pretty sure I have.

EE Day - Thursday.

Breakfast : 3 coffees, milk (hexA)

Lunch : Chinese food (15/20syns- guessing but I was pretty good) loads of crispy seaweed, some cantonese chicken, pork leek and spring onions, singapore noodles, sushi, 2 spring rolls and some ribs- a bit of cake)

Dinner : Superfree soup. (parsnips, carrot, swede, onion, cabbage, celery, mushrooms, was lush!) Bread (hexB) with salmon some x-light flora (1syn) banana

Drinks : water, 2 diet cokes, tea milk (hexA)

Total syns : 15/20

Last edited:
I'm going to have a really good low syn weekend, no alcohol as I've got loads of uni work to do, and I want to go running sat and sun. I figured this should make up for the chinese I had today. I'm really looking forward to writing this essay, its a pretty good question, and I already have loads of ideas which already makes it easier! Think i get some marks back tomorrow for an essay I tried really hard on so I'm pretty nervous about it, all the first load I did I kinda did the night before and didn't really try, I have this rubbish ability of knowing what I need to do to do ok (not amazingly but pretty ok) and I just do that, so really trying is scary as its marks on my proper ability! eeeek! Looking forward to getting back to uni feels like I've been off for ages, I think its partly why I'm feeling a bit down and bickering as I don't feel I have much to do when I'm off so much.. only 4 weeks left of first year, its gone crazy fast!!! Now that thailands booked I have to start taking this diet seriously, I'd feel rank next to all the tiny thai girls, so here goes... after 8 weeks of being half hearted with well everything, I'm going to act my age and man up!! ha.. I'm not even quite sure why I felt the need to post this, but hey ho, i'm so odd.

Good for you chick sound nice and focused! Plus you eat really well and varied during the week so it's just the weekends you need to be careful, plus with your running you'll be looking fan for your holiday! Thailand looks lovely lucky you! X

Thanks love! I'm hope it sticks! I feel better when I eat better so it just makes sense. I honestly can't wait, and we have isle of wight fest before too which is going to be amazing. Good luck for your first WW WI tomorrow, totally looking forward to seeing how youve got on, if it's done you good I might change for a month or so too. X

charl_young said:
Thanks love! I'm hope it sticks! I feel better when I eat better so it just makes sense. I honestly can't wait, and we have isle of wight fest before too which is going to be amazing. Good luck for your first WW WI tomorrow, totally looking forward to seeing how youve got on, if it's done you good I might change for a month or so too. X

People tend to lose really well on the normal propoints plan as you have to weigh everything so reduces your portion size. I can't be dealing with that though do just doing simply filling which I don't think will have any amazing results but enjoying the variety from sw :) x

charl_young said:
I'm going to have a really good low syn weekend, no alcohol as I've got loads of uni work to do, and I want to go running sat and sun. I figured this should make up for the chinese I had today. I'm really looking forward to writing this essay, its a pretty good question, and I already have loads of ideas which already makes it easier! Think i get some marks back tomorrow for an essay I tried really hard on so I'm pretty nervous about it, all the first load I did I kinda did the night before and didn't really try, I have this rubbish ability of knowing what I need to do to do ok (not amazingly but pretty ok) and I just do that, so really trying is scary as its marks on my proper ability! eeeek! Looking forward to getting back to uni feels like I've been off for ages, I think its partly why I'm feeling a bit down and bickering as I don't feel I have much to do when I'm off so much.. only 4 weeks left of first year, its gone crazy fast!!! Now that thailands booked I have to start taking this diet seriously, I'd feel rank next to all the tiny thai girls, so here goes... after 8 weeks of being half hearted with well everything, I'm going to act my age and man up!! ha.. I'm not even quite sure why I felt the need to post this, but hey ho, i'm so odd.

This is why I'm off the booze this weekend but not as excited about the essays and research proposals lol

Keldelacoe said:
This is why I'm off the booze this weekend but not as excited about the essays and research proposals lol

Haha! Oh god! What do you do? And what are you researching?

charl_young said:
Haha! Oh god! What do you do? And what are you researching?

I'm in my first module of my masters and part of assessment is to pug forward a research proposal ... Purely academic but could end but bring used for a disaration. I put forward a proposal on the illegal trade of young Africans for the purposes of playing European football, then think I have a book review, presentation and a essay on female sex trafficking! I'm doing ma in transnational organised crime :) what are you doing?

Wow! That sounds interesting, what kind of career do you want after it? I'm doing a joint honours in childhood development and early years. But I want to be a child psychologist/psychotherapist, x

Back