eee look another food diary!

Hey love! Yep I'm good thanks, just had my first day of vlcd, it's been really tough. I had to have an extra pack just now, as I felt really bad, pretty dizzy, I'm not sure I can do this, going to try very hard for the next week, but not going to make myself feel awful to lose weight especially when I really enjoy SW and do lose weight albeit a little slowly.

Ive been a bit quiet as started a thread for my new plan, went out sat night had a lush night with the bf, we're usually rubbish together drunk but had a class time, and feeling really happy with him, maybe it's the thing that happened with my ex, it's made me really appreciate how different things are with him, even when we fight it's still better as he wants to work at trying to be a good person and make me happy which my ex would never even see my point let alone try.

JeeZe bet you wish you hadnt asked!!

How's everything with you? Still enjoying vegan life? Hows things with your littleun now?? Xx

How's it going charl? Stay strong once ketosis kicks in so will the mega losses and the hunger will vanish xx

Hey!! It's ok actually, I was quite emotional and a bit stroppy yesterday, feel much better today, feel a bit kinda buzzy actually! Have planned the day better and had a boiled egg which I think has totally helped. I'm hoping I'll see ketosis tomorrow then it'll be fine after that. It's not even as bad as I thought cooking for everyone else just a bit hard not finishing my kids soldiers from his boiled egg. Im just throwing everything straight in the bin and washing up so there's nothing in the kitchen to tempt me. Drank way too much water yest so just trying to be a bit more restrained today!

How are you? Cx

How's the vlcd diet going lovely?? X

Heya love! It's ok thanks! Quite hard going have good days and bad days, today is a good one though, still have 1 meal left woo! And some veg if I fancy a stir fry. Lost 11lbs last week and have next WI on Monday, don't feel like I've lost at all this week though. Can't wait to eat proper meals again, SW after this is going to seem like heaven! Ha!

You looking forward to the weekend? Xx

Wow 11lb that's incredible must be a huge confidence boost for holiday time :-D yeh had my first night out in about 10months last night and loved it! Yay for working ankles and having money again ;-) x

It feels good yes, finally after 2stone off it kinda feels a bit different, still only halfway there but eventually clothes are getting too big and smaller ones a finally fitting again.

A bit anxious for this WI though as even though I've done the plan exactly as your supposed to this week I feel a bit bloated and bigger for some reason?!

Ah I bet it was lush having your first proper night out, did you manage to get your lush new boots on? And get some nice comments about how good your looking being so close to target?

We just went to see the lorax, I loved it! And the kids were absolutely glued to the screen, which is nice as I worry they'll not get into it and get restless. (they did that at Hugo) xx

Glad they liked it I did too ;-)

2 stone is great chick and I'm sure you will do really well this week too. Update here with weigh in result if you can or do you have a new diary? x

I have a new one while I'm on slim and save just for advice and to write my daily feelings and foods. I'll be back on this one once my 3 weeks is up. Doing my refeed will be a mix of SW and slim and save I guess as I plan to just get straight back to plan, going to do a mix of calorie counting and SW after this though. Kinda general SW principles of hex's and stuff but if I want to go out for dinner I'll cal count as syns on some days are ridic even though cals it's not too bad. Going to cal count on holiday too, just to maintain rather than carry on dieting so I don't gain all my hard work. Love MFP for that!

I'll update this on Monday when I WI. So nervous!! I'm an official size 16 now tho which is a million times better than the very tight 18 I had become when I started in feb :) xx

Yeh holidays are always tough got to just make the best choices you can and of course some nice treats too :)

Dropping sizes always feels great doesn't it hopefully your holiday clothes won't all get too big when you become a skinny Minnie! ;-) x

Haha! Wow I've never been a skinnie Minnie its weird as when I finally get to target I have no idea how I'll actually look!

I'm not really going to bother buying much, think I'll get a few nice dresses for posh meals and then just a load of shorts and I already have loads of tops. I'm thinking I can buy loads there if I need it as it seems silly buying stuff here when it's so cheap there. Xx

Wooo! Lost another 4lbs this week and its TOTM, so I'm really happy mainly as I stuck to plan whilst having PMT as I'm always just so so so hungry! So I'm going to swim everyday this week and fingers crossed I'll get another good loss for my last WI next monday! Loving this plan again now I know the hunger was just PMT rather than real hunger. YAY! 1 more week til refeed. xx

Ah they're only half a syn each, and lovely!! So so nice that it's quite dangerous getting a box of them as really moorish! X

Erm pretty much everywhere sells them I think, in the biscuit section, I've only had the original ones but they do Daim ones which are supposed to be really nice

I love that thread, it's a lifesaver if you go to the supermarket hungry and get te urge to put loads of crap in your trolley! X

Back