eee look another food diary!

A day of cal counting again yesterday,, and just doing what I can with a tonne of work to do and family to sort out. Back to SW today though, haven't really eaten much, as felt awful this morning and was sick again. Getting pretty sick of being sick!

Tuesday - cal counting

Breakfast - 2/3 toastie, Ham and cheese

Lunch - half pot pea and ham soup, doughnut (oops.. My present to myself for finished my essay)

Dinner - had a row with bf and he was supposed to cook, he didn't so I got some Chinese food then felt so ill and was sick the next day - deal with myself, no more Chinese food, it clearly doesn't agree with me, I get ill everytime) crispy beef and special fried rice.

Snack - 2 pieces wmeal toast with ham and light spread

Bad food effort and feeling yucky today from it!

Wednesday - EE DAY

Breakfast - none as was ill

Lunch - bacon sandwich (hexB) - no Superfree I know

Dinner - Thai green curry - 6 SYNS coconut milk + 1 syn paste Chicken, prawns, green beans, carrot, mushroom, pepper, babycorn, sugar snap peas. Sticky rice.

Snack - Rice Krispie honeycomb thingy (6.5syns)

Total SYNS - 13.5

Your not pregnant are you? X

Don't think so Lou, I'm due on in about 2 days so we'll see. And having an ultrasound tomorrow morning to check my ovaries, pretty sure it'll show up then xx

No, God no, definitely not trying quite yet, once ive finished my degree I think we're going to try then, providing everything goes ok at this scan anyway! Thank u xx

Ok yesterday I just ate what I wanted, didn't go crazy just 3 meals a day and nothing insane bad, a sandwich, some roast lamb and veggies and cabbage.

Today I've done the same, having a SW dinner. And I weighed in and got a STS, well 13st2, so it's back down from last weeks bloat. Having curry night tonight. Hospital went ok, they can't see anything wrong so have to have blood tests now. Argh!

Breakfast + lunch - 2 sausage rolls and some dairy milk bubbly (really bad I know!!)

Dinner - SW chicken, spinach and potato curry.

Hope you are feeling better Charl! That's me back well trying at least lol x

Hey ladies :)

Lou! I saw the pic you put up from the wedding, you looked fab, did you have a nice time?

Laura! Hey! How's the new house?? Are you back on ww? How's maintaining been?

I'm good, well have a horribly sore throat but good, stupid hospital didn't see anything wrong so now I have to have bloods done and maybe an internal scan, eurgh.

Been off plan for like a week now, I'm not eating horribly or anything just can't be bothered to plan food and so consciously think about everything I eat all the time so just going to maintain for a bit until I get my desire back for the plan, I thinks sometimes you just need a break, I've lost nearly 3 stone and just want a break from 'dieting' I'll get back to it soon and shift this last stone in the new year, as long as I don't start gaining again I'll be happy for now. Like today I just had a sandwich from asda and some s&v squares, and some pork and apple burgers I made for dinner with no roll, loads of salads and SW chips, it's not on plan but its not exactly bad, and I'm happy with it for a bit :)

Still have 1 more essay to write going to start working on it after I've watched idiot abroad from fri, does anyone watch? I love it! X

Maintaining was going great for a while but then the packing/house moving occurred and been totally off the rails food wise for like 2months WOOPS! Too many takeaways, lazy food options and whole packets of biscuits :-/ now 6.5lb over target so aiming to not gain too much more over Xmas - not counting points or anything just trying to be sensible most days then January I will start on getting back to target.

How's your puppy doing must be getting big now? Xx

I've gained a ridiculous 8lbs since I last did SW properly in nov, so annoyed, although praying some is booze and carb bloat and will come off after a few days back on plan. Going to try for a red day I think but might end up doing EE as I'm craving a jacket potato. So back to SW it is, setting my new target at may for my birthday. Have about 1.5-2 stone still to go I think, but might just stop when it feels right.

EE DAY .

Breakfast - small wmeal toast (hexB) 2 poached eggs and lots of 'fried' tomato (2syns flora light)

Snack - banana, after 8 (2syns) Lindt mini (2syns)

Lunch - roast ham, salad, SW coleslaw, SW potato salad (1syn mayo) satsuma

Snack - flake (6.5syns)

Dinner - lamb curry (chopped tomato, onion, mushroom), saag aloo (spinach, onion), brown rice, Indian salad

Drinks - water, tea, coffee (hexA skimmed milk)

TOTAL SYNS - 13.5(so far)

Attachments

• image-780416373.jpg
    image-780416373.jpg
    487.3 KB · Views: 58
  • image-2784203310.jpg
    image-2784203310.jpg
    625.1 KB · Views: 50
  • image-1517219703.jpg
    image-1517219703.jpg
    593.3 KB · Views: 45
  • image-1750956885.jpg
    image-1750956885.jpg
    559.1 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Good luck with getting back to SW properly and getting that gain off. I'm WI today so fingers crossed the NY binge hasn't done too much damage!

Oh wow!! I've just been catching up with threads! I saw your ring and news, massive congratulations, what a lovely bride you're going to make :) xx

Been very bad on catching up on diaries

Happy new year hun , the Xmas pounds will soon blast off, that food looks amazing :)

Xx

Aww thanks hun! I'm so excited! The planning is a bit daunting... So much to think about!

I bet! Stressful but also super fun!

Hi Rebekah! Are you still doing S&S? Have you got your op approved and booked in now?

Welcome lotty :)

After, saying I was getting back to it and really unhappy I've eaten really badly and drank quite a lot of booze, lots of beer shandy so it's seen my weight go up again, it's amazing like 1lb a day just from booze, I'm not drinking again now as I stopped for ages and it doesn't really bother me not drinking so it's stupid to keep doing it just because its there. Bf is going back to work tonight for the first time in 3 weeks so hopefully that'll help me get back to it. Starting again today, no excuses! Woke up really late as I've been feeling ill for ages so bf let me just sleep and he looked after the boys and pup so I actually feel ok, loads of Uni work to do, so just got up at half 11, lazy mare!!

Red day - Sunday

Breakfast - small wmeal bread x2 (hexB) SW coleslaw (0.5syn mayo x light) ham

Lunch - WW sausages (1syn) broccoli, new potatoes (half hexB)

Snack - alpen light (half hexB) after 8 (4syns)

Dinner - roast chicken, swede, carrot, tenderstem broccoli, babycorn, sugar snap peas, fine beans , (2.5syns gravy) WW ice cream pot (4syns)

Drinks - tea (hexA skim milk) water, coke zero

Total SYNS - 12

Last edited:
Your meals sound scrummy :)

I had my op end of December! Now recovering and resting for a few more weeks before going back to work :)

Oh my!! Eek! How was it?? Are they a lot smaller? Well done I know you were so looking forward to it so I hope it's how you expected xx

Totally sabotaged myself last night, stayed up until 2 and got hungry again, had some chocolates (from Xmas) and cheese and biscuits. Argh! Will drop my SYNS down for a few days to make it back up. Stupid me as I'd done so well!

EE Day - Tuesday (maybe red we'll see how hungry I am at dinner time)

Breakfast - SW fry up. Bacon, poached eggs, lots of mushrooms and grilled tomato (hexB toast)

Cadbury buttons (4syns)

Lunch - SW pea and ham soup, banana.

Snack - toffee muller light, after 8 (2syns) satsuma, low low cheese (half hexA)

Dinner - garlic chicken, special 'fried' brown rice, grapes, cornflour (2.5syns)

Drinks - tea (half hexA) water

I'll count some of the SYNS from last night today so I don't forget about it!!- (6.5syns)

Total SYNS - 15

Attachments

• image-1611091987.jpg
    image-1611091987.jpg
    501.5 KB · Views: 34
  • image-141990406.jpg
    image-141990406.jpg
    524.6 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Back