eee look another food diary!

Try not to stress the choccie..stick to what your doing.. food all looks so nice :)

Yes I am thrilled with the results, just taking time healing, which is frustrating but not forever. Took 11lb off in total, now a small B cup!!! so amazing, very pleased indeed :)

xx

Ah brilliant! Wow you must be feeling great :) xx

Ok after saying I was getting back to plan I ate a load of old rubbish! I haven't had any booze since Saturday which is one blessing I think, but when I hopped on the scales (I'm an obsessive scale hopper!) last night they actually went over 14st!!! I know it was the end of the day and I had rice for lunch and dinner but still.. Eek!!

So I drank loads of lemon tea last night to flush myself out and get rid of some bloat an it's worked :) well I'm still waaaay over my 13st2 from nov but getting there :)

Back to plan today, red days until Saturday as I like EE at weekends for some freedom.

I can go pick up some Uni marks today, eek! Scary. I hate getting marks back, as I always worry what I've done is rubbish.

Going to walk the school run tonight too and get a bit more active, maybe shred too, we'll see.

Wednesday - RED DAY

Breakfast : bacon (all fat removed) 2 poached eggs, small wmeal toast (hexB)

Snack : kiwi fruit

Lunch : Ham sandwich (hexB) with lettuce and cucumber (1syn flora light) banana

Snack : alpen light (3.5syns) few slices smoked salmon

Dinner : Venison in a mustard sauce (1/2 hexA Philly light) tenderstem broccoli, fine beans and roast squash

Snack : chocolate (10syns)

Drinks : water, lemon tea, 1 cups normal tea (1/4 hexA milk) 2 coffees (hexA milk 1/4)

Total SYNS - 14.5syns

Attachments

• image-2556424011.jpg
    image-2556424011.jpg
    541.3 KB · Views: 31
  • image-3223939888.jpg
    image-3223939888.jpg
    522.3 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Ok proper back on it now!

Red Day - Thursday

Breakfast : wmeal toast (hexB), poached eggs, smoked salmon

Lunch : diet coke, water, fat free peach yogurt, d'lites (4syns) NO SW food at Uni! Argh!

Snacks : some chicken, banana, apple, 20g low low cheese (half hexA) dairy milk thin (5.5syns)

Dinner : beef and ale stew (1syn) with swede, carrot, mushrooms and onion. Jacket potato (hexB) broccoli

Drinks : coffee (half hexA milk) water, lemon tea

TOTAL SYNS : 10.5

Attachments

• image-1016015000.jpg
    image-1016015000.jpg
    484.1 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Hey Charl just getting back into this diet malarkey now as need to get back to target WOOPS!

How have you been? X

Hey love! How are you?? Good Xmas and new year? God I gained so much from Boxing Day to pretty much now, shocked myself on the scales so started again yesterday. I'm positive it's alcohol, I can be pretty relaxed and eat loads food wise and pull it back but adding booze on has just made me go up like 9lbs! Scary! Have WI tomorrow despite only doing it for 2 days might as well. Got a 70 on an essay yesterday so super proud of myself, it's made me feel very positive about the rest of the year now, phew!

How's the house? Are you doing ww again? Or SW? Xx

Yeh I went totally off the rails food from before I moved house up til last week WOOPS!

So about 12lb over target boo :-( so silly! Just restarted on Friday and not following any plan at the moment decided to ease myself back into it by just tracking food and trying to be sensible. X

I'm doing something similar, I had to start right again, as I didn't do my a levels so a year of college, now I'm 2nd yr in joint honours in childhood studies and early years, then hopefully I'll get onto my masters in psychoanalytical observational studies which is 3 years, then another 4 years medical training in child psychotherapy, the last 4 is paid tho and I'd get a phd at the end so it's more like a job. Scary! But good as I could go anywhere in the world after it to work, which would be super cool! I got my first 70 yesterday in an essay, so pretty happy at the mo! Yay!

You'll be great, have a look on the prospects website as it'll tell you what you need, saying thy you probably already have! New careers are exciting! I spent like 10 years doing crap jobs I hated now I'm really looking forward to the future xx

Hi hun,
(I hope you don't mind me replying to you on here, I didn't want to but in on Vintagepockets diary:) )

It's so nice to hear about your studies as i've often kicked myself for not studying A-levels after school and going to University. I'm 23 and although I know i'm still young, i'd convinced myself that it was too late, as most people my age are now settling into there careers, as i'd be beginning.
Although it might be a couple of years before I can go back into education, it's nice to know there's nothing wrong with restarting a career (at ANY age:D) and studying as a mature student.

Good luck with your studies and SW journey. I'll be subscribing!:) xxx

Yeh I went totally off the rails food from before I moved house up til last week WOOPS!

So about 12lb over target boo :-( so silly! Just restarted on Friday and not following any plan at the moment decided to ease myself back into it by just tracking food and trying to be sensible. X

Ah me too! So much shandy and wine and general booze and bad stuff, I'm praying some is bloat as I know I get it so bad! When are you weighing in now? Good plan on the no plan, sometimes just being more aware helps. Xx

Hi hun,
(I hope you don't mind me replying to you on here, I didn't want to but in on Vintagepockets diary:) )

It's so nice to hear about your studies as i've often kicked myself for not studying A-levels after school and going to University. I'm 23 and although I know i'm still young, i'd convinced myself that it was too late, as most people my age are now settling into there careers, as i'd be beginning.
Although it might be a couple of years before I can go back into education, it's nice to know there's nothing wrong with restarting a career (at ANY age:D) and studying as a mature student.

Good luck with your studies and SW journey. I'll be subscribing!:) xxx

Hiya! Ah that's canny! Yeah I went back when I was 26 as I took voluntary redundancy so I could afford to clear all my debt to go back to the beginning. It is pretty hard, especially trying to run and house and kids with all the work but I'd def recommend it to anyone, it's made me have so much more confidence in my abilities, I never really thought I was academic or clever enough for Uni but having a really good year at college and good 1st yr result has made me feel good. Plus it's good for my kids to see me trying really hard to better myself, I think!

What would you like to study? And welcome :) xx

Evening all, Just wondered if someone could help me with my food diary. I don't think I am eating quite right.
Yesterday
Breakfast - Alpen light cereal bar (hex b)
Morning snack - Banana
Lunch - 1/2 a fresh pineapple and SW rice pudding
Afternoon snack - Grapes
Dinner SW cottage, broccoli and cauliflower

Today
Breakfast - Grapes
Morning snack - Banana
Lunch - wholemeal roll (hex b) Egg mayo (light mayo 2 syns)
Afternoon snack - 1/2 fresh pineapple
Dinner - Grilled chicken breast, SW sauted potatoes, broccoli and cauliflower

I am not feeling hungry so am not sure if I should be forcing myself to eat more or not. Any advice would be gratefully received

Hey love, your diary looks ok, I'm just thinking you might be consuming less than 1200 cals a day, get my fitness pal and input what you had to have a check. It's all very SW friendly but if your intake goes below that you might go into starvation mode and not lose weight well. Have you been having your SYNS and healthy extras? They are important too. Looks good though, just maybe not enough, ESP day 1 lunch. Although I have days where I just grab what I can without being balanced meals. Xx

Very happy I've lost 3.8lbs :) some of my bloat has gone, pretty gutted I'm over 13st6 as that was my finishing vlcd weight, but it was Xmas and it will come back off, ESP as I only really had 2 days properly on plan. EE day for me as its curry night in our house so I want rice.

Just off to pick up another set of marks from Uni, pretty scared about this one as I think this lecturer is tough. And the work wasn't my best at all, was a hard question to answer in not very many words.

Ok foods!

EE DAY - Friday

Brunch : some m&s beef teriyaki things (cucumber, plus lots of veg in them counted as 2 of 5 a day), half the pack. And half a salmon sushi set with bf, few bites lemon cake (5syns?)

Snack : banana, few prawns and few bits of chicken.

Dinner : thai pork and peanut curry (hexB tweak - 1tbsp peanut butter) with fine beans, baby corn, sugar snap peas. Tofu egg 'fried' brown rice (peas, carrot, spring onion, cabbage, garlic, ginger, mushrooms) Had a bit of a disaster as forgot fry light so had to use oil, I think that means dinner tonight came to about 10syns :(

Drinks : tea/coffee (HexA milk) water, lemon tea

TOTAL SYNS : 15

Attachments

• image-1659172118.jpg
    image-1659172118.jpg
    508.1 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Dinner tonight was AMAZING! Tasted just like the curry I had in Thailand. Pretty gutted though as I forgot to buy fry light so had to use oil so just pointless SYNS really, boohoo!

Okies Ill type it out when I'm on the laptop xx

Jen this is the recipe I based it on but tweaked a little to make more SW friendly.

Thai pork & peanut curry recipe - Recipes - BBC Good Food

Fry the coriander stalks and spring onion in fry light instead of oil. If you get the blue dragon RF coconut milk its the lowest cal wise, I used 200mls instead of 400mls, and put in 300mls vegetable stock as well. Mae-ploy thai red curry paste which is 30cals a tbsp, I put 2 in as its really spicy pretty much all asian supermarkets sell it, and its amazing, all their pastes are. 3tbsp peanut butter (which I counted as my hexB- DEF reduce to 2tbsp if you make it) I used about 100g babycorn, 80g of sugar snap peas and 80g fine green beans. 1 desert spoon of palm sugar instead of brown sugar, next time I'd probably only add 1tsp instead.

The rice is super nice! for 2 people 100g dry brown rice cooked in stock, once thats cooked drain it and just leave it for a bit. chop up carrot, spring onion, cabbage, mushrooms, garlic and ginger, and take out some frozen peas and sweetcorn. Put some fry light in a wok and add 2 beaten eggs, when they're set remove it and break it up, then add more fry light and fry the veg, once its cooked add the rice back, in a bowl mix 5 or 7 spice, 1tbsp soy sauce, 1tbsp rice wine, and 1tbsp hoisin sauce, 1/2tsp sesame oil then add it all to the rice and finally add the egg back and heat it all up together. YUM!

Me and Dan are well greedy so they curry could have served 4, but I hadn't eaten much all day so I ate loads and so did he, theres about a portion left so if you's are less greedy than us that recipe would def serve 4 (apart from the rice, thats for 2, double up on the rice if you're making for 4, adam and jack LOVE this rice, I make it loads.

xx

if you have half of the whole recipe its 7syns, but it is really rich, so I doubt you'd eat half, more like 1/3, so 4.5syns. On EE that is, I don't think this recipe is really suitable for green/red days, I honestly can't describe how nice it was, tasted exactly like an amazing penang curry (but spicier) I had in Koh phi phi.

Thanks for that, sounds amazing. Not sure of asian shops near me tho for the paste??

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Back