eee look another food diary!

Ooh, I so love you lovely ladies coming up with fab ideas! That would be a treat... how do they syn? xx

PS, how you doing icurez? you back?x

I'm ok. I kind of feel a bit in limbo land. Not sure what plan to follow really. Can't decide if I want to continue EE and reduce portion size or change. Trouble is hubby does it with me and I prefer green days but he likes his meat. Difficult to decide. Any opinions gratefully received x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Ooh, cool, I used minimal smash as I had no egg(!never happens), so did a bit of a sprinkle with fry light, might allow 1-2 as it was barely anything!
Delish dinner xx

What plan are you following? I did the onion rings on EE and counted the free. Smash, egg and onion are all free foods x

I'm ok. I kind of feel a bit in limbo land. Not sure what plan to follow really. Can't decide if I want to continue EE and reduce portion size or change. Trouble is hubby does it with me and I prefer green days but he likes his meat. Difficult to decide. Any opinions gratefully received x

Glad you're ok, it can be hard if feels like not quite working, but you've reduced and maintained which is amazing and what I'm trying to remember too!
I'm on red at mo, always been mainly green and lost nearly 2 stone like that 7 years ago, but loving feeling less bloated by red. Be interested to see what wed brings, I've used hexbs for fibre (cereal/ bars), not had any pasta, rice or potato since last sat.. * week too, so will have to see, but def I feel different. One thing I've learnt from this forum is a bit of trial and error necessary- everyone different and sometimes takes time to find what works for you xx

Sorry to take over your thread Charl, but glad to have icurez back xx

. . .One thing I've learnt from this forum is a bit of trial and error necessary- everyone different and sometimes takes time to find what works for you xx
Too true! It took me 2 blumin' years of being thick to work out it was carbs that killed me. How stupid is that? Stupid Pommette !!! :8855:

It's ok loulou!

Icurez you could always do green for you but add some meat into your husbands plate? I've told dan we're having a green week and that's that. If he wants to argue about meat he can go buy some and cook it himself. I'm gonna get bacon & sausages and stuff for breakie so there is meat here, but our evening meals will all be green. Only for a week though to see if it works.

Bev I've always said carbs don't work for me as I feel more bloated but I've never actually done enough green days to see truly if it works.. So fingers crossed.. I think my portions have got bigger I'm going to cut them back again too x

Ok food diary..

EE day - Saturday

Breakfast : bacon medallions, 'fried' egg. Small wmeal bread (hexB) (1.5syn butter, 1syn tomato sauce)

Lunch : prawn and bulgar wheat salad (cherry tomatoes, peppers)

Dinner : Vietnamese foods! Yay! Beef and lime salad, squid with pickled cucumber, chicken and crispy cabbage, 'fried' rice

Snack : poppadom (2.5syns)

TOTAL SYNS : 5

Oh dear... Good weekend gone bad.. 4 cookies and lots of crisps eaten! Oh well. There's always another week! X

We're having chips tonight! Just woke from night shift and got another tonight so need comfort food, ooooh :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Oh no! Poor u! I had some cake too. Took the dog out for an hour so at least there's that! I've used my 1400 cals for the day already and haven't eaten anything remotely meal like. Going to start the shred again, I think that's why my losses started to improve over the summer and at the mo I'm being pretty inactive.

2 of my good friends got engaged today :) so happy! That's 2 this year now! One wedding in December and I'm assuming theirs will be next year. It's so nice :) they are saying me next... We'll see..

Anyway.. Writing off today.. Keeping tabs on my cal intake as always but def had about a zillion SYNS already! :(

. . . Anyway.. Writing off today.. Keeping tabs on my cal intake as always but def had about a zillion SYNS already! :(

Nooooooooooo - do not write off today. Put everything you've eaten this morning behind you and make sure you have a sensible meal tonight.
Writing off a whole day is the start of the slippery slope!
((( Big Hugs ))) chica - we all have bad days

Sorry bev! I meant in as much as I'm not calculating the SYNS for what I've eaten. I'm havjng a SW dinner still :) x

Found you and subscribed will take a look over next couple of days

X

Hey latte! Hmm I had a day off yesterday, I'm so lame.. Back to it now though!

Had a right little emotional night last night. Kept crying for some reason?! I think it means ill have totm tomorrow, irrational crying usually means that!

Ok I've had to update my diary with some honesty after a sneaky snake of a meal that caught me unawares... Damn fresh sea air and huge burgers... Nevermind the chocolatier that I just HAD to go visit. Wah! Oh well saintly 2 meals with some devilish action in between!

Im calling a CC day - Sunday

Breakfast : weetabix (hexB) milk (hexA)

Lunch : amazing pub burger.. Called the Jerry Springer (ha!) chicken, hash brown and Swiss cheese, giant chips and a few onion rings. Followed by the most insanely amazing brownie from this independent chocolatier at the coast..dammit!

Dinner : still full from lunch

Drinks : water, coffee & tea, hot lemon water and lemon soda water.

TOTAL SYNS : LOTS. Pesky foods.. I'm not so fussed though, I did it, and no food guilt as its my own fault if I have another STS.

Exercise : 1.5 hour walk on the coast, it was lovely. 30 day shred level 1. Day 1. Lots of house cleaning.

So my day of getting myself together is half working! Done lots of exercise, diet half way there, prepped for Uni and placement tomorrow, sorted my office out and cleaned the house. Productive Sunday :)

Attachments

• image-1955745775.jpg
    image-1955745775.jpg
    889.5 KB · Views: 43
  • image-901800751.jpg
    image-901800751.jpg
    404.7 KB · Views: 38
  • image-1618436751.jpg
    image-1618436751.jpg
    399.6 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Bless you love, tis weird how totm takes over!! Hope you're feeling better this morning xx
Your day sounds fab :) lovely positive start xx

Hey latte! Hmm I had a day off yesterday, I'm so lame.. Back to it now though!

Had a right little emotional night last night. Kept crying for some reason?! I think it means ill have totm tomorrow, irrational crying usually means that!

Did the day off include chockie? I've not had a totm for 21 years but strangely if I have chockie I can get weepy! Weird, I know.
((( Hugs ))) chica - plan for today looks good - but don't forget to have a few syns to keep you on the straight and narrow.

Thanks loulou, feeling a bit better today.

And Bev thanks for the hugs! Those things are the best, strangely I did have chocolate yes.. Some choc fudge cake. Hmm odd, I hope it isn't the chocolate its one of my favourite things!

its a bit strange actually I'm feeling pretty weird at the mo.. maybe someone has had a similar experience so maybe could offer some advice.. but its a little awkward, basically I have absolutely no sex drive what so ever. I was on cerzette but the hormones really started to not agree with me, and I came off it hoping to get back to some kinda of normal well balanced person.. It hasn't really happened, and since my already pretty non existent drive, has completely gone, I tried to explain to Dan last night but I don't think he got it, I just don't get it, I mean I'm 28, pretty healthy now (still a little overweight but nothing compared to how I was!) I mean I am pretty much prime child bearing age so hormone wise you'd think my body would be telling me to get to it all the time! bio-clock and all that crap! But ahhh its upsetting me a bit now, as I'm feeling a bit not normal.. anyway if anyone has any advice or anything that would be good.. xxx

I am the same and feel like a total freak about it :-/ never spoke to anyone about it before.

I used to have a perfectly normal sex drive but haven't wanted it like at all for a few years now, I do feel so bad for my OH as I love him to bits its just that I have no interest in doing it with well anyone at all! Should really probably speak to docs but I duno its kinda embarrassing and I don't go to docs unless I am dying! X

Laura that is the EXACT same way I feel, I feel really guilty for Dan as its not him, I love being close to him, like cuddling in and being generally coupley, but I never ever get the urge anymore.. It started about 10 months ago, until then I was fine. And I thought it must just be my pill sapping it, but I've been off it 2/3 months now and still nothing, actually worse. I've never talked about it either until last night as I kept making excuses to dan and he kept asking why it was always him initiating things. I just thought maybe it was time to ask advice. It does make me feel less freakish to know someone else has the exact same thing though xx

Back