eee look another food diary!

I know it was pages ago, but can you remember the recipe for that Bailey's pud you had? Now I have some ff! Thanks x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Haha! Eee Jen I just scrolled through like 100 pages on the other thread to find it, would have been quicker to just type it out again I think!!!

Coat looks nice :) good purchase!

Here's the recipe

Its the Nov/dec one, I'll write it out for..

serves 4, 25mins to prepare plus 2 hours freezing time (I don't think u should freeze this.. I reckon would be better if you can leave it to set all day, was a bit weird half frozen!)

50g dark choc, broken up
3 eggs, separated
4tbsp sweetner
2tbsp baileys
200g FF fromage frais
1tsp vanilla extract
4 dr oetker giant stars (you don't have to use these, but they were good, save half syn if you don't)

1. melt the choc in a bain marie, or micro wave, remove from heat and allow to cool a little
2. Whisk egg yolks and 2tbsp sweetner and baileys in a large bowl until smooth, pour in choc and whisk to combine well.
3. in a large clean bowl beat egg whites with a hand whisk on medium until they go stiff, then fold into the choc mix with a metal spoon.
4. put FF fromage frais, remaining sweetner & vanilla into a bowl and mix well, spoon into 4 desert glasses, then top with choc mix, cover and leave to set (fridge all day or freezer for 2 hours-ish)
5. to serve put a dollop on FF on and a choc star.

... You'll never just guess what the boys asked me, I gave them some walkers French frie crisps and they asked me how many SYNS were in a packet! Hahah! Funny kids!

Xx

Attachments

• image-3888269406.jpg
    image-3888269406.jpg
    282 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Aw Charl that's so cute! Must be lovely to see how your lifestyle change has affected them for the better! x

Ooooh, sorry love! Sounds super yummy, gonna try it :)

I love the things kiddies come out with :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

It's ok! It is really nice, I def wouldn't freeze just leave in the fridge to set.

I haven't been very hungry today, just realised I didn't have any lunch! Can't be a bad thing I guess, although I am a little wobbly and headachy now!

Going to do green again today, as I quite enjoy them :)

Official WI - another STS! But going to mix up my days again now, going to do EE tomorrow I think as bf fancies tuna steaks so either that or red day

GREEN DAY - Friday

Breakfast : 2 poached eggs, 2 small wmeal toast (hexB) 85g ham (hexB) lurpack lightest (2syns)

Lunch : 1/4 galia melon, walker French fries (4syns)

Dinner : squash, spinach and mushroom curry, Indian salad, veg pilau rice. Bombay potato (1.5syns)

Lindt choc Santa (8syns)

Drinks : water, tea and coffee (hexA)

TOTAL SYNS : 16.5

Exercise : walk 1 mile, can't be bothered to shred! I was going to but I'm in bed curled up with the pup already

Last edited:
Ohhhh I forgot to tell you all, got 50 shades last night. The writing is awful, I keep cringing at her metaphors and similes, buuuut I'm hooked! Xx

Ohhhh I forgot to tell you all, got 50 shades last night. The writing is awful, I keep cringing at her metaphors and similes, buuuut I'm hooked! Xx

Ha ha!! It is awful!! But utterly pulls you in!! Enjoy xx

Success! Agree completely about the quality of writing, but it's addictive! I'm reading it again... *hangs head in shame* haha! Xx

Haha! Quite the shocker there, absolute filth! Xx

I have just downloaded the first one on my kindle ;-) I might be quiet for a bit lol x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

I'm 3/4 of the way through already! Haha!

I weighed myself this morning down 1/2lb, pretty happy with that! X

Ooooo I'm feeling really not bloated for the first time in days and the scales dropped again to 13st4.5! Woop! X

You've obviously sent your bloat to me!!! I feel like a stuffed turkey!

Sorrrrry bev! I'll eat some bad food and take it back :)

Ok I'm planning on a red day, as I've already had 2 hexB's but dans baking a cake and we're going to the pics so we'll see what happens!!

Crazy food day! - Saturday

Breakfast : 2 big wmeal bread (x2 hexB) bacon, mushrooms and some Philly light used as spread (1/3 hexA)

Lunch : small Haagen daz ice cream tub (SYNS??) Cadbury choc pretzels - cinema didn't go to plan!!

Snack : some toast

Dinner : Vietnamese foods, sweet and sour monkfish, squid, beef and lime salad, noodles

I think my resolve at the pictures will set the tone of the day!!!

Last edited:
Ok after a pretty horrendous food day yesterday (just shows what 4 hours sleep and no food planning does for me!) I'm back on plan, red day for me. We were going to go to the beach but I feel so tired and run down so maybe just a walk to the pond near me so the pup can swim and the boys can play.

RED DAY - Sunday

Breakfast : slice Edam (hexA) bacon and mushroom sandwich (hexB x2)

Some cake dan made (SYNS?!) I just say I can't have any SYNS for a few days!

Lunch : roast chicken, roast squash, lots of veg, mashed swede. (2syns gravy)

Dinner : quorn frittata (pepper, chilli, red onion, mushroom, tomato)

Drinks : tea and coffee (hexA milk) water

TOTAL SYNS : 15

Exercise : 30 day shred level 1, day 3.

Attachments

• image-2749929085.jpg
    image-2749929085.jpg
    464.3 KB · Views: 31
  • image-1533123650.jpg
    image-1533123650.jpg
    532.1 KB · Views: 40
  • image-3098036083.jpg
    image-3098036083.jpg
    564.6 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Hey I'm not doing it properly at all, just odd days here and there, I don't have the kids all this week so might use it as a week to try get fit! Going to try the c25k this week I think :) take the dog so I don't look like a weirdo! X

Eee good luck at Zumba! If I'm running I'm def going to look like a weirdo!

Just at Uni, it's horribly dull, I really dislike the play modules, and the tutor. I don't want to work in a nursery at all so have no connection with it what so ever. Gonna have another red day as I'm much less bloated on them.

RED DAY - Monday

Breakfast : coffee

Lunch : salmon and eggs on toast (hexB) apple, Danone yogurt. Maoam stixx (1.5syns)

Dinner : steak, jacket potato (hexB) asparagus, stuffed mushrooms (courgette, fresh herbs, red onion, garlic) (hexA mozarella) (2.5syn pesto) grilled tomato.

TOTAL SYNS : 15
(making up weekend naughties! - 4 for today's tho)

Attachments

• image-3478861483.jpg
    image-3478861483.jpg
    573.4 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Back