eee look another food diary!

Ok today's foods, gonna have a good day, as the scales a literally going up every day! Not good!!

Red Day - Sunday

Breakfast : weetabix (hexB) and 1% milk (hexA)

Lunch : ham, SW coleslaw, salad, pickle (1syn) celery, pickles (onion, baby gherkin & beetroot), hard boiled egg. Low low cheddar (1/2hexa) some of dans zebra cake (SYNS ??)

Dinner : roast lamb, roast BNS, roast new potato (hexB) roast turnip, carrot and broccoli, cabbage w/onion and bacon. (2.5syns gravy) banana.

Drinks : lots of water, tea (1/2hexa milk)

SYNS : 15

Attachments

• image-2728892408.jpg
    image-2728892408.jpg
    572.3 KB · Views: 44
  • image-2110822355.jpg
    image-2110822355.jpg
    568 KB · Views: 38
  • image-1991093308.jpg
    image-1991093308.jpg
    625.2 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Ok, feeling a bit better today after getting kinda control back, scales have dropped by 1lb too. So 13st8 this morning. Going to do red days this week where poss, dans making fajitas one day so I might have do one cal counting day.

Going to have to keep jack off school as he was sick. I really needed to go to placement as I won't hit my hours now. Argh!

RED DAY - Monday

Breakfast : frittata (LM sausage, bacon, hexA cheese, spinach, mushrooms, onion, cherry tomato)

Lunch : cold meats, hard boiled egg, pickles (gherkins, onions & baby beetroot) SW coleslaw, celery, cucumber, salad leaves. (2syns salad cream)

Snacks : alpen light (3syns) banana, Doritos (10syns) peanut butter kitkat (13syns)

Dinner : beef goulash (chopped tomato, peppers, onion, garlic) with roast potatoes (hexB) and wholemeal pitta (hexB - tweak)

SYNS : 28

Attachments

• image-2648537701.jpg
    image-2648537701.jpg
    487.3 KB · Views: 38
  • image-3111316537.jpg
    image-3111316537.jpg
    586.1 KB · Views: 39
  • image-644020122.jpg
    image-644020122.jpg
    506.4 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Ah god! Went to bed at like 9pm as I felt so tired and yuck and lil jack woke up at half 10, covered in sick, his whole bed too and the floor and the bathroom. Poor little fella :( So I've had him up since watching tele he was sick one more time but nothing for a few hours now so just tucked him back up and fingers crossed no more. Cleaning that up was absolutely awful! Struggled not to be sick too :( i hope he's ok tomorrow. Phew.. Another night without sleep! Yey

hope jacks feeling better today x

Yum looking foods today love :)

Hope you're ok and jack feeling better xxx

Hey love! You ok?

Urgh! Meals were really good! It's the extras that let me down as always! I need to sort myself out.

X

Hey love! You ok?

Urgh! Meals were really good! It's the extras that let me down as always! I need to sort myself out.

X

You're on it love! And you will get there! I just try to think how it could be if I wasn't on it at all! You're doing fine xxx

I'm good :) ticking along xx

Despite eating the extra food yday (I also was mega hungry late so had a pitta bread with some ham and salad) the scales have dropped again to 13st7. So getting better. Feeling so bloated tho, it's horrible! It's made me really sure I want to do this now and get more in shape for later in the year. If its only 4 weeks imagine I can only imagine how whale like ill feel properly pregnant!

Feeling a bit anxious about all of this now and just feel like being a little hermit and not doing anything!

Having a day kinda on plan today as dans making fajitas, I might sack off the wrap and just have lots of chicken and wedges and salad.

EE DAY - Tuesday

Breakfast : banana, apple.

Lunch : jacket potato with chilli beans, mushrooms, bacon and half hexA cheese

Dinner : fajitas (maybe a wrap?) chicken, onion, mushroom, pepper, salad. SW wedges. Guacamole (8syns)

Hey love just catching up. Sounds like you have totally made the right decision baby wise.

You going to try ww? X

Yeah, definitely the right choice.. Not sure.. a bit undecided really about dieting in general, I just need to get uni out of the way and I can concentrate on fitness, when I was getting good regular losses it was last summer when I was off and filling my days with being active, just going to try and limit any damage over the next few weeks and uni hecticness and then concentrate on myself and getting fit and healthy.

How are you finding being back on WW? x

Yesterday went horrifically off plan. I didn't have breakfast and went to greggs on my way home from Uni, darn it!

So yday - 2 sausage rolls, 4 slices small wmeal toast, banana, fajitas w/1.5 wmeal wraps, chicken, peppers, onion & mushroom. Lots of salad and some homemade guacamole. WW ice cream pot.

Today however I'm planning to be good. Been up all night as Adam started being sick, was pretty bad, up at half 12, finally got to bed again after 5, and up again at half 7 to take Jack to school. Seems to have stopped being sick now, I hope! Made a big pot of chicken and veg soup to make us all feel warm and nice.

EE day - Wednesday

Breakfast : 2 crumpets (6syns) w/ lightest lurpack (3syns) Vegemite

Lunch : chicken and veg soup (onion, garlic, leek, swede, carrot, ginger)

Dinner : Pizza Hut (ooooopps) argh!!

Last edited:
Ok so I'm pretty much doing what I want food wise at the mo! Expecting a pretty big gain on the scales tomorrow. After saying I was gonna be good yday I was so so tired after being up all night I couldn't be bothered to cook, so we got Pizza Hut. I didn't even go easy on it, ate loads and feeling appropriately rank and bloated today. Having an EE day today, dans cooking and it's SW friendly so that's ok.

EE day - Thursday

Breakfast : 2 crumpets w/ Vegemite and hexA light cheese.

Lunch : jacket potato with tuna and salad

Dinner : SW fish and chips (hexB- bread) mushy peas and salad

Not sure of SYNS but this is the most SW friendly day I've had in an while!

Attachments

• image-1744241594.jpg
    image-1744241594.jpg
    610 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Hey charl, hope you are doing ok x

Thought I would ask your advice as I know you like Asian food-I'm going to a Thai restaurant on Saturday for a friends birthday and as there will definitely be alcohol involved I wanted to keep my food choices sensible! I've never been to a Thai place before. What would you recommend? I don't like prawns lol

Hmm thai's quite hard to be sensible.. Maybe chicken pad thai, it has peanuts on the top, so you could either say no peanuts or save your hexB for the day and still have them.

If you feel like just having whatever you want then get some penang curry with sticky rice, its so so nice! If you're having starters you could have tom yam soup, (just the meat or tofu one if they have... not the prawn one, obvs!) Its super duper nice, and so healthy!

Enjoy! I want thai foods now! xx

I'm getting well podgy again so I'm back on plan from tomorrow. Dreading WI to be honest, I might not even do it to myself and just try really hard the next 7 days. Going cold turkey on the choc again as I really can't handle it! All or nothing! I can give up crisps, alcohol, bread, but choc just can't! Grr! Gonna go back to basics and do EE for a week or 2, it'll be the most filling which considering how hungry I am now it'll be better, I'm also going to stop using MFP. And just put my faith in SW 100%

Curry night tomorrow :) yey! X

I think that not doing MFP is a good plan. Once you see that you've only had x amount of calories with SW you're more likely to treat yourself if the calories are low and sabotage yourself. Have faith in SW - we all know it works. Fingers crossed you stick to plan and get some good losses xx

Yep! It's pretty much what I always do! It my cals are low ill have treats. So I'll just sack it off.

Dan has the boys stomach bug he was really ill at work and had to come home, he can't take the boys to school so I'm missing my last day of placement, I'm actually feeling v queasy myself too. I have no idea what this means, totally mare really as I haven't quite hit my hours yet. Argh!

Going to do EE today. - Friday

Breakfast : bacon, egg and mushroom, LM sausage, toast (hexB)

Lunch : chicken and veg soup (carrot, swede, onion, garlic, ginger)

Snack : cucumber and carrot sticks, hard boiled egg

Dinner : SW chicken thigh, spinach and squash curry (onion, chopped tomato). Indian salad (red onion, cucumber, tomato, chilli, garlic, carrot), brown rice. 4 Poppadoms (10syns) asda mini naan (5syns)

Drinks : tea, coffee (hexA milk-1%) water

SYNS : 15

Attachments

• image-2068501819.jpg
    image-2068501819.jpg
    492.4 KB · Views: 37
  • image-3856783405.jpg
    image-3856783405.jpg
    560 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Back