eee look another food diary!

Its really helpful if you are really cal counting as well, but I was really using it for portion control, I'm pretty much aware of how much I need to eat now to lose, so I'm just going to do SW and hope for the best, like even though I'm doing EE, if I have carbs for breakfast and dinner, I won't have any at lunch. Just because I can have them, doesn't mean I should. If that makes sense! Then fingers crossed it'll work better for me. I need to feel full at the mo, to keep me on the straight and narrow, so hopefully this will be the best way.

You are doing fab at the mo Icurez! Well done for sticking with it all :)

VP! How did the beeb go yday?? Any news?

x

Ps.. I am now 13st8 :( gutted. As that means 5lbs on in the last 2 weeks. I don't really get how the scales can show gains that big as I HAVE been using MFP, and writing down exactly what I have every day, all the bad stuff, everything, and I should be maintaining.. oh well. Maybe 1lb on at the most, but I certainly haven't eaten 17000 cals more than I was supposed to in the last 2 weeks. no way. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr stupid bodies.

Charl - some of it will be carb bloat as you had quite a carby day yesterday.
Curry's are the pits for me. Rice, naan and popodoms mean I can gain as much as 2kg (4.4 lbs) in a day!
Yes - they're all within plan if you syn them but they really affect my system.

Good idea as well to have a carb free meal every day.
I don't have breakfast (slapped wrists) but I never have as I just can't face food in the morning until I've been awake at least 2-3 hours.
My standard lunch is veggy soup of some description followed by fruit & yogurt.
So it means I can still choose at supper time what sort of day I'm going to do.

I have to say though that I can't do EE as carbs are a problem for me, so I mainly stick to Red with ethe very occasional Green thrown in.
But we're all different. I know lots of people who have lost loads of weight using EE and others like me who it just doesn't suit.

You can do this chica.

Thanks bev, it's really just trying to reign in my hunger until I get all if this kinda mess sorted out. I am so so hungry: only a week until my first app but then maybe another week until the procedure so really another 2 weeks of trying to reign it in.

Yday was my first on plan day for a long time, with no choc etc and the scales have dropped to 13at6 so despite the curry night 2lbs down, so the carb bloat is going. Thank god!

I think that's the key to EE yep you're allowed them but you have to be much more portion aware when mixing carbs and protein.

I really need breakfast when I don't have it ill get insanely hungry then graze all avo.

Just had a lovely sleep! About 9 hours I never sleep that long so feel good! Supposed to be out tonight but the same things happened as last time the thought of alcohol is making me queasy. I wish it would be smoking that I went off!!

Going to crack on with lots of work today, fingers crossed get 1/2 one piece of final work finished :)

EE day - Saturday

Lunch : toast (hexB) with bacon and 2 poached eggs, alpen light (3syns)

Dinner : steak, SW chips, lots of veg (carrot, leeks, asparagus, courgette) and a stuffed mushroom (red onion, garlic, courgette) ( 1/2 hexA mozarella ) 2syns red pesto

Drinks : coffee (1/2hexa) lots of water, coke zero.

TOTAL SYNS : 5

Last edited:
Ok after being AWOL for about a month I'm getting back on it. Been eating so much rubbish lately, far too much bread products and cheese and sweet stuff. Lots of Krispie kremes, ice cream and pudding. And a few pizzas! I haven't been eating proper meals either maybe 2 a day and my weight has been hugely fluctuating. Was 13st11 yesterday!! Argh!! Scales are back to 13st9 today which isn't quite as bad but I hate going over the half stone mark so back on it. Hoping some is carb and water bloat which will go in a few days of being on plan. The worst part is how sick I feel which is why I've been eating lots of bread and crumpets it makes the sickness go away. But still I can't keep gaining as its no good! Dans making us a yum dinner and it might take me a day or 2 to get properly back into it but ill get there.

Today - Monday - EE

Breakfast : none woke up late so thought I'd wait for lunch

Lunch : lovely marinaded tuna steak, brown noodles with peppers, beansprouts, steamed broccoli and green beans

A fruit scone with jam and cream, and some Cheetos

Dinner : Asian feast - SW thai crab cakes, egg fried rice (SW friendly) beef and lime salad. He's making some lemongrass ribs too so I'll try go easy on them but they are so lovely.

Drinks : lots and lots of water, tea (hexA)

Attachments

• image-427719066.jpg
    image-427719066.jpg
    590.7 KB · Views: 39
  • image-1358067772.jpg
    image-1358067772.jpg
    535.5 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Lovely to see you back Charl.

Take care of yourself xx

Ok after being AWOL for about a month I'm getting back on it. Been eating so much rubbish lately, far too much bread products and cheese and sweet stuff. Lots of Krispie kremes, ice cream and pudding. And a few pizzas! I haven't been eating proper meals either maybe 2 a day and my weight has been hugely fluctuating. Was 13st11 yesterday!! Argh!! Scales are back to 13st9 today which isn't quite as bad but I hate going over the half stone mark so back on it. Hoping some is carb and water bloat which will go in a few days of being on plan. The worst part is how sick I feel which is why I've been eating lots of bread and crumpets it makes the sickness go away. But still I can't keep gaining as its no good! Dans making us a yum dinner and it might take me a day or 2 to get properly back into it but ill get there.

Today - Monday - EE

Breakfast : none woke up late so thought I'd wait for lunch

Lunch : lovely marinaded tuna steak, brown noodles with peppers, beansprouts, steamed broccoli and green beans

Dinner : Asian feast - SW thai crab cakes, egg fried rice (SW friendly) beef and lime salad. He's making some lemongrass ribs too so I'll try go easy on them but they are so lovely.

Drinks : lots and lots of water, tea (hexA)

I have been exactly the same, struggling to stick to plan now feel like utter crap. We can do it together! X

Until Daniel decides its his last day off so we're getting treats! At least my meals are good today. Having a scone with cream and jam :)

Hello all - I'm back!

Today's my last day of freedom and then back on the SW wagon tomorrow (with a little 5:2 in for good measure!).
Just about to meal plan for the week. Scales were saying 12st 1lb yesterday, am hoping 4 days of being good will get that back into the 11s by weigh in on Saturday.

Hope you've all had a lovely Easter, personally I'm sick of the sight of chocolate and that is something I never thought I'd say!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Evening Charl - did the boys and Dan get over the tummy bug okay?
And how are you? Have you had your first doc's appointment yet?

We will indeed get there lotty! I failed at my on plan day but at least my meals were ok! Didn't have my hex's though. About half way to being on plan.

No worries Toni! You ok? I didn't get any Easter eggs so at least that's 1 temptation avoided!

Hey bev. I'm ok thanks, feeling very tired, and very nauseous all the time it's awful. The boys and Daniel are great now just a few days of feeling ill for them. I've had the 1st app, go for procedure next Wednesday. Scared

Xx

EE day - Tuesday

Breakfast : ham and eggs on toast (hexB)

Coop choc mini cake (9syns)

Lunch : jacket potato with beans, red onion, mushroom and cheese (half hexA)

Dinner : Steak and SW chips, lots of veg

Drinks : water, lots of it (I'm so so thirsty! Drinking ridiculous amounts of the stuff!)

Last edited:
Aww charl ((hugs))

Glad to see you back was getting a bit worried not seeing you around the last few days

Aww thanks love!

Well yday was ok, managed to pretty much stick to plan. Today has been ok-ish. Well erm bunged up and feeling absolutely huge! A day of carbs definitely has not helped but we're low on foods and I'm being lazy with the shopping.

Breakfast - lots of crunchy nut cornflakes w/SS milk

Lunch : riso gallo risotto with quorn, mushroom,courgette and frozen mixed veg added

Dinner : thai green curry w/ 100mls light coconut milk, chicken, and lots of veg. Brown rice (I might not have any rice) with a few sharwoods prawn crackers

Last edited:
Food today,again going to be a little mixed but generally better than the last few months. Had a massive croissant craving so I had them, I figure to have something small when I want it is better than staving off the cravings and then binging which is what I was doing. Good for 3 days then massive off plan binge! No good!

Breakfast - Edam and ham croissant with 1/2 melon.

Lunch - leek and Stilton soup (only a tiny bit of Stilton) wholemeal bakery roll. Pineapple lolly

2 oranges, been craving orange juice so bad so really cold oranges cut into segments were amazing!

Dinner - honey mustard chicken thighs with roast veg (courgette, sweet potato, BNS, red onion, peppers, carrot, mushrooms, garlic, Aubergine)

Attachments

• image-1625305966.jpg
    image-1625305966.jpg
    465.8 KB · Views: 27
  • image-984558321.jpg
    image-984558321.jpg
    533 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Had my dinner really gone off big meals just ate half maybe less, really enjoying picky foods at the
mo as I feel sick a lot. Boo :(

Back