eee look another food diary!

Thanks girls, lots of pain still today which sucks, and gutted as my weights ballooned along with my stomach, I'm hoping the meds have something to do with it as I'm now 13st11. Pretty shocking I can have gained half a stone in a few weeks really. Trying to get back to more sensible eating now, as I've just been eating what I fancied as I was feeling so sick all the time.

Really worrying about Uni too, I have 3 deadlines next week and pretty unprepared for all of them, I just can't sit at a desk at all it hurts my stomach and all my lecturers are on annual leave until
Monday (the first deadline day) so I can't even get any help. Absolute nightmare really.

Going to make a SW curry tonight without the rice I think, and some leek soup for lunch, craving fruit which is good! And had wholemeal toast and poached eggs for bfast so kinda on the way to healthy eating!

Thanks for your thoughts :) so sad about all of this, if only it had been a few months time we wouldn't have had to do any of this we could have just been excited about it xxx

Thinking of you Charl hopefully you will be more comfortable soon. Xx

Thanks Laura! I saw your loss news on your thread :) well done!

Still is lots of abdomen pain but getting there, feeling a bit down which I didn't really expect, but it's a sunny day so that's nice to wake up to.
Going to try staying on plan today and I'll see how I go! Might make some homemade sushi as we got some delivered on weds as a treat after my op and now I'm craving it so badly! Fancying fish anyway so we'll see..

Breakfast : SW hash brown and 2 poached eggs, banana.

Snack : Orange

Lunch : brown rice with veg (carrot, courgette, onion, mushroom, green beans) and BBQ quorn fillets

Snack : grapes

Dinner : SW homemade chips and salads & SW coleslaw, and pulled pork roll (hexB) BBQ sauce (1syn) corn on the cob.

Last edited:
Ohhhh dear me! Daniel baked me a carrot cake as I felt poorly and we've eaten soooo much! Oops.. And also our friend just got back from travelling and he came over really late last night to see us and we had some White Russians as it was all we had in the house, so yday and today hasn't been the best.

Me and dan both are feeling really wobbly and chubs again so we're healthy eating again from tomorrow. Going to do some red days I think first few days of the week to combat some of this bloat.

Today I had..

Bfast/Lunch : 2 asda ES sausages, 1 thick cut lean bacon, 1 poached egg, beans (just a little) 1 piece black pudding, 1 small toast, grilled tomato

2 bits of carrot cake, banana

Dinner : chicken and noodles with lots of veg with thai basil and lemongrass sauce. Grapes

Been feeling super super poorly, so so much pain it made me worry a lot, but just before had some
Pretty major clots come through and the pains faded back to kinda cramp pain which I can deal with, so think I was blocked up, as it's eased up a lot. Fingers crossed I can get a good night sleep at last.

Anyway I'll be back to SW with a vengeance tomorrow. Looking forward to getting some control back, meal planning and getting rid of some of my bloat and recent gains. Back to post Xmas weight. Can't even believe I used to be 2 stone more than this I feel huge now!

Anyway.. Sleepy time for me as hopefully if my tummys better tomorrow I have a mountain of work to crack on with. 3 essays in for next week. Scary scary

Last edited:
Ok back to SW! Was gonna go for red but I've woken up really hungry so might do EE, but ill try sticking to my red plan as it does get rid of the bloat quicker than any other.

Red day - Monday

Bfast : omelette with ham, onion, mushroom, tomato, onion and 1/2 hexA rf cheddar

Snack : Orange

Lunch : hunters chicken (2syns BBQ sauce) hexA rf cheddar, SW coleslaw (0.5syn mayo) salad

Snack : banana, some ham with SW coleslaw in

Dinner : spag Bol (tomato, celery, carrot, onion, pepper, garlic, mushroom) brown spaghetti (x2 hexB) watercress, red onion & cherry tomato salad, 5 olives (0.5syns) 1tbsp Parmesan (2syns) 1/4 Easter egg (7syns)

Drinks : tea (1/2hexa milk) lots of water

TOTAL SYNS - 12.5

Attachments

• image-223290571.jpg
    image-223290571.jpg
    539.4 KB · Views: 59
  • image-1587458145.jpg
    image-1587458145.jpg
    580.7 KB · Views: 49
  • image-4157459624.jpg
    image-4157459624.jpg
    518.3 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Yey! 100% day today :) first one in a long time, and stuck to my red day plan, here's to another good SW day tomorrow! Night x

That's good! A day of red and the scales have dropped already. Was gonna have a red day but fancied gammon and chips for tea and I always have peas with it, so EE day. Might just alternate them for Friday and see how it goes.

EE day - Tuesday

Breakfast - banana, bacon and poached eggs (hexB) tomato sauce (2syns)

Snack : ham and SW coleslaw

Lunch - cucumber, carrot, celery sticks and babybel light (1/3hexa) big orange (1syn x light mayo) little bit Easter egg (7syns)

Snack - Kiwi Fruit

Dinner - gammon, SW chips, peas, 'fried' egg and pineapple. Mango.

Drinks - a few teas & coffees (2/3hexA) lots of water

TOTAL SYNS - 10 (52.5 weekly syns left)

Walked - 3 miles also

Attachments

• image-175307555.jpg
    image-175307555.jpg
    516.8 KB · Views: 35
  • image-3381680347.jpg
    image-3381680347.jpg
    443.5 KB · Views: 33
  • image-1523423791.jpg
    image-1523423791.jpg
    515 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Wednesday - Red Day

Breakfast : Weetabix & 1% milk (HexA&B)

Lunch : Frittata & salad (LM red onion sausage, mushroom, tomato, pepper and onion)

Dinner : SW burgers stuffed with babybel lights (2/3hexA & hexB roll) SW coleslaw and salad

Snack : strawberries, peanut kitkat chunky (13syns)

Drinks : tea (hexA milk) lemon water, water

TOTAL SYNS : 13

Attachments

• image-1346494208.jpg
    image-1346494208.jpg
    547 KB · Views: 41
  • image-4156796769.jpg
    image-4156796769.jpg
    586.1 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Ok honesty time, yday got well out of hand choc wise, I went proper nuts couldn't get enough sweet stuff like! So gonna write it off and start afresh today :) meals were super good just the choc extras were not! not only did I have a peanut kitkat, I had a bueno, AND cornetto. oopsies. I'm still hopeful for a loss, as my meals have been well on since monday and I feel much less bloated (still canny bloated tho.. but less so!) Will see tomorrow I guess! Been walking a canny bit too, most of the school runs this week, although I am going to have to spend pretty much all tomorrow and the weekend in the library to make up for being so crap with work this week, luckily its open until midnight so I should get quite a lot done, and I'm hoping it'll be quiet over the weekends.

Thursday - RED DAY

Breakfast : poached eggs and toast (hexb) kiwi

Lunch : 2 babybel light (2/3hexA) - I had a nap and missed lunch! Lazy cow, needed it tho, been so so tired lately, piece of toast (1/2hexB) lurpack lightest (1syn)

Snack : magnum chocs (10syns) Pineapple lolly

Dinner : roast chicken, lots of roast veg (new potato (1/2 hexB) BNS, carrot, pepper, red onion, courgette, flat mushrooms) steamed broccoli

Drinks : lots of water, some teas (1/3hexA) coke zero

TOTAL SYNS - 11

Exercise - walk 3 miles

Last edited:
WI today, scales massively dropped 13st7 this morning, however after today I suspect they'll be somewhat higher! Was at placement early, then library all avo (not the most productive session I've had but got lots of good resources) then home and dinner and then managed to watch tele and eat crap as I'm feeling pretty low. Lost all my enthusiasm for Uni and well everything really.. Just finding all this stuff lately has affected me more than I thought it would, I actually miss being pregnant and now really want this so much and it's making me sad its not happening. I keep feeling like I'm going to cry all the time. ESP as our plan might have to go on hold as dan has applied for an amazing job in london, would be unreal for his career but would mean only seeing him twice a month. Which would suck, but again really good for our future prospects, they called him straight away when he sent the app so looks pretty promising, would have to be a good package though for him to go, but still definitely be tough, we bicker so much, and wind each other up constantly, but I miss him loads when he's at work at nights nevermind being in London full time.

Anyway I'm talking to myself really, just like writing things down.

Guess it's time for honest food time.. Ick! It's WI day so I guess I can pull it all back, red day tomorrow to make it back up again, and then fingers crossed they'll go back pretty quick.

Breakfast : weetabix with 1% milk

Lunch : coronation chicken wholemeal roll with salad. D'lites crisps, sprite zero, crispello.

Dinner : SW chicken thigh, BNS & spinach curry with Indian salad and a little chickpea rice. 1 pakora. Cadbury wispa

Ok... Really bad bit... Loads and loads of Cheetos and a snickers... So that's a whopping 3 bars of choc today... I'm rank!

And I could still eat if I'm honest.. Oh well tomorrow's another day and that!

Attachments

• image-1124678669.jpg
    image-1124678669.jpg
    541.9 KB · Views: 43
Red day red day, just having some breakie and watching that new series Hannibal, it's pretty good so far! I'm hooked anyway.. Going to start my hardcore working once this is finished and hopefully get one essay finished today, and the other tomorrow/mon morning. Then the other tues/weds. Maybe if this essay writes quite easily (which it should) I can get started on the other one later today. Wish I'd done more yesterday now.

Anyway... Foods

EE day - Saturday

Brunch : wmeal toast (hexB) LM sausage, fat trimmed bacon, poached eggs, grilled tomato & mushrooms

Snacks : WW cherry bakewell (8syns) curly wurly (6syns) pineapple

Dinner : SUSHI! Yay! (I'm counting this as syn free even tho it's not!)

Drinks : lots of tea (hexA) coke zero, water

TOTAL SYNS - 15

Attachments

• image-3955978731.jpg
    image-3955978731.jpg
    532.2 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Hey lovely! Thank u! My tutor has been absolutely amazing and I've told her what's been happening lately so I have a 2 week extension on everything, she's been so so nice, and sorted everything out for me, just been writing one essay yday and now I'm feeling better I'm cracking on with it now. I have been so emotional lately really up and down and working has been so hard as I can't concentrate at all. Hoping even though I have extensions if I work hard this week can hand everything in a bit earlier than they asked me to. A couple of them are quite easy but the other 4 are going to be a lot of work. Lots of researching!

Hope you are getting on ok with yours too :) x

Today has been a very bad day! We couldn't be bothered to cook so got pizza, so I've cal counted. It's all I've eaten today though so it's worked out not THAT bad! Although that many cals for quite a small amount of food is unreal! Although I am still stuffed and I had it at like 4pm!

Today's food..

3 slices stuffed crust super supreme, 4 cheese triangles, 3 hot and spicy chicken bites, cheesecake = 1598 cals

I HAVE to share Daniels pudding yday.. He ate a 4 person sticky toffee pudding and LOADS of ice cream plus 2.5 coconut macaroons!

Attachments

• image-2717686816.jpg
    image-2717686816.jpg
    474.7 KB · Views: 46
Scales moved up a bit after pizza day, back to 13st8.5 so hopefully a red day will sort me out again. Was up loads with the worst stomach pains tho and a really upset tummy so pizza clearly didn't agree with me! Cracking on with some work before I pick the little dudes up then making a lush SW mixed grill for tea :)

Red day - Monday

Lunch : weetabix with 1% milk (hexA and B)

Snack - giant buttons (8syns)

Dinner : SW mixed grill - Greek lamb, Nando pork, Cajun chicken and beef medallion, SW wedges (hexB) stuffed mushroom -red onion, pepper, garlic, cherry tomato (1syn pesto), asparagus and grilled tomato :) YUM!

Pineapple lolly

Drinks : tea, lots of water

SYNS - 9

Exercise - 2 mile walk

Attachments

• image-1223810390.jpg
    image-1223810390.jpg
    526.2 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Ok got a busy day researching and hopefully can get a lot of 1 essay written today. It's just a reflective piece so hopefully will be reasonably easy to write, and it's all subjective and relating to what I want in the future.. In all honesty I don't see how it's helping me degree as I've known for a year where I want to go and what I need to do, so to spend 3 days writing this is a bit of a waste of time. But hey! Scales dropped down again so looking good for Friday already :) dans making tea so at least I don't have to think about that.

EE day - Tuesday

Breakfast : toast (hexB) and poached eggs.

Cherry bakewell slice (8syns)

Lunch : brown spaghetti, bacon, mushrooms, spinach, red onion, cherry tomato, garlic & lemon. 1tbsp Parmesan (1/2 hexA) 1/4 Easter egg (7syns)

Some grapes

Dinner : lamb kebabs (lean lamb mince) Moroccan cous cous, salad (lettuce leaves, cucumber, red onion, cherry tomato)

Drinks : water, tea (1/2 hexA), coke zero

TOTAL SYNS - 15

Exercise - walked 4 miles

Attachments

• image-3644763240.jpg
    image-3644763240.jpg
    445.4 KB · Views: 43
  • image-53927045.jpg
    image-53927045.jpg
    440.9 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Hey lady, your dinner sounds lush! Hope all well with you xx

Quick pop in Charl hiya! Looks like you are back on track most days well done :)

I am sure these things will muck up hormones for a while chick *hugs* any news on the job for Dan? Scary but exciting stuff! X

Hey!! How are you? How was Germany? Haven't read your thread yet since you got back.

Well he was really anxious about going as he said he didn't think he could handle being away from me so much, which to be honest I agree with, I'd hate it! So he's kinda left it, if they call they call but he's not chasing it up.

Yeah kinda there with foods, have cut down a lot of the crap and meals are mainly SW now. Finding it quite good to be back, not bloated at all which is nice! X

Germany was fab - was a bit concerned it was going to be awful as it was a cheap coach trip full of OAPs lol! Ate and drank lots but walked about loads too.

Yeh relationships are hard enough without adding distance into the equation would be super tough for you to juggle the boys and uni by yourself too xx

Back