eee look another food diary!

That's what worries me too! I'd have to juggle Uni, the boys and the pup all on my own, it'd be pretty stressful really!

Haha! Love the thought of you partying with the oaps in your crazy awesome leggings and one of your wigs! You probs weren't wearing a wig but it's the image I got!

X

Hey, just been reading your diary! your meals all look so yummy in the photos! Subscribing! :)x

Hello!! Haha! Well i can be pretty on/off plan but I do lots of red days and EE days which i love! Welcome :) xx

Hi Charl,

HOW have I not seen your thread before? It's brilliant! Your meals sound gorgeous too. Really looking forward to keeping in touch :)

Haha!! Heya!!! Eee well I don't know, I've been kicking about here far longer than I should have been really, I shoulda been at target forever ago but seem to have pretty much bounced around the same 1/2 stone since sept, back on the wagon (ish) now tho :)

Xx

Okies! Foods for today, didn't eat lunch then got mega munchies so gone a bit over SYNS today, whoops. Having a red day and roast chicken with lots of yumsies veg :) feeling a little bloated today probably as I didn't sleep well. Cracking on with my essay today, really want to get it finished tonight so I can work on the next tomorrow. Have 3 due in for next week and don't want to feel rushed by taking too long on this one.

RED DAY - Wednesday

Breakfast : bacon and mushrooms with poached eggs on small wmeal toast (hexB)

Snack : 3 babybel lights (hexA). 2/3 Special K crisps (3syns). Cadbury star bar (12.5 SYNS) 1 piece small wmeal bread (1/2 hexB) rf cheddar (1/2 hexA) pickle.

Dinner : roast chicken, roast BNS, mashed swede, steamed carrots, broccoli & runner beans. a few new potato halfs (1/2hexB)

TOTAL SYNS : 15.5

Attachments

• image-4121933042.jpg
    image-4121933042.jpg
    532.6 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Okies! Foods for today, didn't eat lunch then got mega munchies so gone a bit over SYNS today, whoops. Having a red day and roast chicken with lots of yumsies veg :) feeling a little bloated today probably as I didn't sleep well. Cracking on with my essay today, really want to get it finished tonight so I can work on the next tomorrow. Have 3 due in for next week and don't want to feel rushed by taking too long on this one.

RED DAY - Wednesday

Breakfast : bacon and mushrooms with poached eggs on small wmeal toast (hexB)

Snack : 2 babybel lights, 2/3 Special K crisps (3syns) star bar (12.5 SYNS) 1 piece small wmeal bread (1/2 hexB) rf cheddar (1/2 hexA) pickle.

Dinner : roast chicken, roast BNS, mashed swede, steamed carrots, broccoli and runner beans.

TOTAL SYNS : 15.5

Dinner looks gorgeous :)

It was super nice! I love roast BNS I never really miss the roast potatoes and parsnips everyone else has with it.

Well finally boys are in bed, dans gone to work so I need to finish this essay, in true me stylie I'm
researching more than I need for a 2000 word piece and should just crack on and write!! I'm not going to bed until its completed, I need to stick to my writing plans or I'm not going to get done in time. Thankfully amazing Daniel is taking boys and pup out for the day on sat so I can work all day, bless him! Xx

Hope you managed to get a bunch done. I don't envy you having to write those essays but it's great that Dan is helping out and your tutor has been supportive. Hope you're ok generally xx

Thanks love! I'm physically fine now but emotionally a bit up and down, keep crying for no reason but apparently that's quite normal as my hormones are trying to get back to normal too. So it's ok! I hope you are doing much better too? I haven't caught up with other threads yet so hope you're managing to focus on yourself a bit more.

Was up until 4am but one piece is finally finished! I HATE referencing! It takes me so long! It's the online journals that are the worst!

Fairly happy with what I've done, going to leave it for a few days and go back and re-write my conclusion as its crap but the rest is ok!

Straight into the next piece now, thankfully today is a research/planning day so I don't have to stress about writing anything properly until tomorrow.

Was gonna make some beef bourginion for dinner but silly Daniel forgot to take the beef out so now I'm not sure what to have.

RED DAY - Thursday

Brunch : bacon, tomato and cheese toastie (hexA and B) an orange.

Snack : 2 meatfree burgers, giant buttons (11syns) some grapes

Dinner : Stuffed chicken (hexA) wrapped in parma ham, SW wedges (hexB) garlicky green beans and lemon carrots & mixed leaf salad.

Drinks : tea (1/2hexA) lots of water

TOTAL SYNS : 11

Exercise : walk 2 miles

Attachments

• image-1063241329.jpg
    image-1063241329.jpg
    486.3 KB · Views: 37
  • image-157969991.jpg
    image-157969991.jpg
    497.6 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
2lbs off this morning :) happy with that! Going to Amsterdam next Friday and would love to be back to 13st3 which is where I was before all the recent craziness. Curry night at our house :) going to have a thai one today, yellow bean I think.

Anyway.. EE day - Friday

Breakfast : 2 ryvita crackerbread (hexB) light cream cheese (1/4 hexA) a little smoked salmon and tomato. A few grapes.

Lunch : 1 nest of brown noodles with 100g chicken and veg (carrot, pepper, spring onion, mushroom, broccoli, garlic, ginger and chilli) with dark soy sauce.

Curly wurly (6syns) lil fairy cake (6syns)

Dinner : thai yellow curry with chicken and veg (sugar snap peas, carrot, babycorn, mushroom, pepper) and brown rice (3syns for paste and coconut milk)

Drinks : water, coke zero, tea & coffee (hexA)

TOTAL SYNS : 15

Attachments

• image-316313683.jpg
    image-316313683.jpg
    463.3 KB · Views: 56
  • image-636021118.jpg
    image-636021118.jpg
    418.3 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Well done on the loss that's fab. Curry sounds great. I found a recipe for char sui buns (not a SW friendly one unfortunately) and one of the ingredients is yellow bean paste. Is that the sort of thing you can only get in Asian supermarkets?

I get all my Asian cooking stuff from the Asian supermarket as there's an amazing huge one in town, the Mae ploy pastes are great, it's the only place I've seen them x

Afternoon chica - well done on the loss.
Thanks for your support ion my fred. I really do apprteciate it.

Reading through your food - looks fab. But just a word of warning. Parma Ham ain't free unfortunately

Parma ham, Syns per 100g
412½
Parma ham, Syns per slice ½ ½ 2

Ohh I thought if you cut the fat off it was free, i read that in a SW mag it's was just if you had it straight out the pack it was synned, I thought anyway, I'm probably wrong!

Thanks bev! I've been keeping up with your news but not writing on the threads much this week, I bet it was amazing to get home and have a big well deserved hug from mister pomm! Hope you're ok, you're an amazing daughter, she's lucky to have you xx

Well done on the loss love! Mmm I love those pastes too so easy and cheap :) xx

Aren't they awesome! Last for so long too as they're have so much more flavour than supermarket ones so you just need a little!

Vintage pockets.. I forgot to say, when I make
Thai curries I always add about 1tsp palm sugar a lime and some good quality fish sauce, makes all the difference x

Ohh I thought if you cut the fat off it was free, i read that in a SW mag it's was just if you had it straight out the pack it was synned, I thought anyway, I'm probably wrong!
Thanks bev!
Unfortunately Parma ham is fatty - even if you cut the actual fat off it still counts as syns :cry:
I love the stuff and could eat a whole packet of the Spanish Equivalent (Jamon Serrano) in one go if I could.

I've been keeping up with your news but not writing on the threads much this week, I bet it was amazing to get home and have a big well deserved hug from mister pomm! Hope you're ok, you're an amazing daughter, she's lucky to have you xx
Really good to be home - except I didn't get much of a cuddle. Mr Pomms crashed into bed before I was ready to go as I was still on UK time.

Thanks bev! I'll remember for next time, I'm the same absolutely love anything to do with cured meats! Yum!

Well off plan Saturday as went out for the day with kids so ice cream sundaes at this amazing place at the coast, dan got a car on Saturday so it was lush just pottering around he did so well bless him, was horrifically nervous as he's only just passed his test and only driven his instructors car.

Yday did fine foods wise, a tiny bit of pesto and orzo pasta, then made a big Sunday dinner of slow roast pork, squash, swede, cauli cheese (hexA x2) carrots and broccoli, as soon as I started eating I felt sick again so managed about 1/4 of my plate. Was up all night writing an essay, got to bed about 8:30am for a few hours as I was pooped. Just on my way to hand a few in, 2 down - 4 to go! By the end of this week I'm hoping to have 2 more done too.

Wasn't really hungry was up in the night with an upset stomach and was sick again, I'm not eating pizza anymore as that's both times I've had
It recently that was the result, yack!

Going to stick to plan religiously today - fri as Amsterdam on Friday night and want to feel good for the weekend :)

Ok food today ..

Red day - Monday

Breakfast : weetabix and skimmed milk (hexA and B)

Lunch : wmeal roll (hexB) with bacon and mushrooms (1.5syn butter) pineapple lolly. Magnum choc (3syns) walkers baked crisps (5syns)

Dinner : SW babybel stuffed burgers with salad and SW coleslaw. 1 syn mayo.

Snack : baked crisps (5syns)

Drinks : couple of teas (little hexA) water

Total SYNS : 15.5

Attachments

• image-610459428.jpg
    image-610459428.jpg
    533 KB · Views: 56
  • image-1492025822.jpg
    image-1492025822.jpg
    518.3 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Back